tuscl

One of my pet-peeves

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)

Someone bringing a dancer to me unsolicited or w/o asking - whether it's a custy/wingman, a staff-person, or another dancer - I like to pick out my own dancer on my own time w/o sorta being put on the spot similar to the "wanna buy the lady a drink" shit - I don't like being brought a dancer w/o asking me and me then having to tell the dancer I am not interested.

I was at a black-dive on Wed eve where most of the brothers don't buy a dance even if their lives depended on it (just the way it is at that club and similar clubs I hit) - anyway anyone buying dances sorta gets a bullseye on them.

Got some dances from a light-skinned AA after having gotten several dances from two other AAs (was pretty-much the only custy buying dances at the time w/ everyone else basically being spectators/hanger-outers which is common at the dives I hit) - as soon as I'm done w/ this light-skinned dancer she immediately comes-back to me w/ her buddy for her dancer-buddy to get her$, w/o having the courtesy to even ask me first; she just points at me w/o saying anything sorta like saying "here dancer-buddy; here's the ATM" - turned down her dancer-buddy b/c although cute she was not my type as I don't go for "cute" but go for the thick/voluptuous monsters.

What say you - does it bother you when anyone (custy, staff, other dancer) brings you a dancer unsolicited w/o you ever asking nor them asking you?

15 comments

• lick-that
    7 years ago
    Only when I would go with my GF who would bring over who she's attracted to. Your scenario, I would use my Fav line, "Where do I know you from".
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    This is normally something handled more subtlely by ladies. They introduce you to a friend and you socialize together for a few minutes. Or your first one will describe the friend to you, allow you to make a more informed decision.
    A direct hand-off like you described sounds awkward... Only once can I say that I have encountered it. A dancer that I generally like was trying to interest me in giving a new girl a chance, even asking if she could "go get her for me"
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Yes. I recently had a dancer that I've known a long time bring over a friend for her very first lap dance ever. The known dancer gave me a dance first to show the other how it was done and then they switched. The friend was a real dog. Something that only a mother could love and of course the dance was terrible. Fortunately the girl moved back to Florida after 2 days of making no money. Yuk!
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    It happened just recently. After I did a couple of lappers with a CF, she sent her less-attractive friend over to me, no doubt telling her that I was reasonably pleasant company and not too handsy. Unfortunately this chick, though huge-breasted, wore a corset throughout our dance and had a definite "Don't you dare touch me!" attitude. Thanks for nothing, favorite! Next time I'll man up and say "No thanks, I'm just watching right now".
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    On the rare occasions this has happened, I have been introduced to a few cuties who were hiding in the dressing room. It was club staff who pegged those dancers as my type, though. When a dancer comes over with another dancer, not so much.

Once, a bouncer kind of came to the rescue by bringing a dancer over without asking me first. A different dancer had sat down next to me and I bought her a drink. Then left her purse to mark my table as her territory and she went over to go talk to some other guys who had just walked in, carrying the drink with her.

The bouncer walked up with a dancer I found far more appealing than the one I had just bought the drink for, and he introduced us. I took the one he introduced straight for lap dances without even talking to her first (which wouldn't have been possible to gracefully execute without stripper-on-stripper drama under the circumstances)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I find it annoying - and I don’t like the undertone of it - as it is almost like saying “He’s got money, and he’s spending! Come over and get some!”

I don’t appreciate it when attention is drawn to me - and the thought I am spending. Whether it’s other dancers or customers - as there are some rob dancers - and some customers might be down on their luck and I’m now the one with cash.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Haha Chulo you’re right about black guys not buying dances in black clubs.

I use to go to this dive in North Carolina that was mostly a black club and I would notice that
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It's similar to the tag-team approach where one of them is often a dud or fugly that can't make $$$ on her own - it's basically the dancer looking out for her dancer-buddy w/o any consideration towards you, your-time, or your $$$ - bitch, really? :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good point. It seems to be a tag team approach. The more appealing dancer hits you up first - and since she’s good - it might cause some to think her dud friend is just as good. It doesn’t seem to work that way.

I wonder if the first dancer (the one who gets it going) gets a cut of the dud’s money?
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I haven’t experienced this Chulo
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I was in Utah this summer and hit it off with a late-20's single mom who was super fit with bolt-ons. We got a drink and were enjoying ourselves...I could tell we were moving toward OTC, especially since the club was dead with a lot of dancers.

After about 20 minutes a fugly girl in basically pajamas approached the other dancer from behind and then gave her a big hug. The hot dancer turned around and then excitedly introduced me to "her bestie". The friend immediately started chatting at me like a schoolgirl and then asked if I was going to buy her a drink, at which point I excused myself and moved to a different club where I had an awesome time.

The hot dancer and I message on IG now and we'll visit next time I'm in town.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ so many of these-girls have no common-sense nor tact - they think every custy in a club is a loser to be fleeced (buy me a drink, tip me, buy me food) - jeez
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea it kind of happen to me. Was chilling with a stripper and her friend was on stage. Nobody was tipping here so the stripper I was with asked if I could tip her something. So I did. $5...

My biggest pet-peeve is when they ask you for a drink and the mother-fucker hasn't even danced for you yet. I can't stand that shit. Or when she is dancing and then she orders a drink and when the waitress comes back with the drink, she (waitress) looks at you like your fucking stupid.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Many clubs require the dancers and waitresses to sell drinks.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    That has only happened to me a few times over the years. I didn't really like it but it wasn't a big deal most of the time.!If they were cute I tried to have sex with them. If they were ugly I politely sent them to play with the newbies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion