tuscl

Bitch - really?

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Thursday, November 2, 2017 1:21 PM
Was at a mixed-dive on a nighshift visit last-night - a white-dancer, dark-haired brunette w/ a good-bod, approaches me for dances - I say "not right now" since I rarely spend my limited PL-funds on the vanilla (this mixed-club is rare in that it's usually about 50%, sometimes a bit more, ebony-dancers). This club has been on a bit of a decline over the last 2 or so years; it's a dive and was never great, but it was a bit better b/f. Anyway - it was kinda a slow Wed eve so decided to give the brunette a try the second time she came back to ask for dances (it was fairly slow custy-wise also). We go to the dance-area where it's $25/dance and the dancer has to pay the house $5 out of every-dance thus there is a staff-member keeping track of the dances. I do my 2 LDs w/ the brunette and they were pretty-good mileage w/ some titty-sucking so I go ahead and take-out 3 $20s so she can have a bit of a tip - she looks at me and says it's 3-songs - sometimes I get distracted and lose track of the songs but I was damn sure it was two b/c it's not as if I was gonna go any further w/ a vanilla-dancer which is not my cup-of-tea. Anyway I tell-her "no we did 2" - she then has the balls to tell me "let's talk w/ the dance-counter" - I said fine but I knew I could not fully count on the dance-counter to take my side since often times staff in SCs are douches and many try to help out the dancers or in some rare situations the staff may be in kahoots w/ a ROB(s). Anyway I've had this issue b/f b/c almost all South FL mixed-clubs have the $5 to the house per dance system thus they almost all have a dance-counter; thus I know a ROB's tactic when she says "let's talk w/ the dance-counter" w/ her tactic being her saying "we did 3 songs and he said we did 2" or "we did 3-songs right" and kinda look at the dance-counter w/ a look/eye like "help me out". Anyway - she's talking to the dance-counter but I don't hear what she says - but I don't wait for shit to be sorted out and just tell him straight-up "we did 2-songs and that's all I'm paying for" - and he knew we did 2-songs and not 3 - I think he was new b/c he had a bit of a "deer in the headlights look" - all he said was "hey that's b/w you two I just need the $10 for the house (thus w/o noticing acknowledging we had only done 2 songs)" - so I put back one of my $20's I was originally planning to give her and give her the $50 I owed her w/o the tip. I had already spent a good-amount on this evening and the dance-counter had seen me hit the dance-area several-times - so I went further and told him - "hey - now you know next time there's a disagreement w/ a custy and this chick you'll know it's her trying to rip-off a custy" - and further told-him "I've been in the dance-area all night long w/ various dancers and have spent a lot of $$$ and none of them have complained about me ripping them off so why am I gonna be ripping off this chick" - he just replied "yeah I know, I've seen you". Just goes to show the balls these ROBs have - she thought I was gonna be intimidated or scared her saying "let's go talk to the dance-counter" - yet so many newbs just pay off the extortion as soon as a ROB-bitch threatens to get the manager or staff-person - i.e. one has to stand-up to both, these fucking ROB-dancers, and staff that will often side w/ them unless you stand your ground - and why I didn't wait for shit to be sorted out nor did I wimply or "politely ask" how many dances he'd counted b/c good-chance he would have cited w/ her - I didn't ask nor wait for a "resolution"; I said what was up (I only did 2 and was only paying for 2) and went further to call her out to him as a ROB.

33 comments

• londonguy
    7 years ago
    I think the 'song count rip off' is one of the first 'tricks' most dancers get told about and learn when they start dancing. Considering how many times I have visited clubs in the U.S. I am not surprised that it has happened to me a few times. You did the right thing by standing your ground Papi, I take my hat off to you sir.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - of course over-counting is a common thing in clubs - my bit of dismay is her balls confidently saying "let's talk to the dance-counter" when she knew she was in the wrong - - some girls will give it a try but back-down when they are caught or you call them out on it, but this bitch took it a step further w/ her "let's talk to the counter" shit
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Excellent point fdfm - often it's not that obvious
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I’ve had this happen a few times in the past to me. I make it a habit now to count if I haven’t negotiated a flat fee for services without a dance count. All you can do is be careful and trust your instincts if you think the dancer is going sideways on you and cut your losses as soon as you can in those instances.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    believe it or not, I can’t recall ever having this issue, not even once most of the clubs I’ve been to are pre pay so the issue of how many songs did we do doesn’t arise
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    You absolutely did the right thing. But unfortunately, lots of guys (including those who know better) will pay for the extra dance because, if you don't, the ROB can and will try to ruin your reputation with the other dancers. You can get branded as cheap or rude, and it's hard to recover from that. In my experience, even though they often hate each other, dancers will believe other dancers before they'll believe a customer. They do kind of have us over a barrel. (But you still get points from me and the other TUSCL folks.)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    This thread now reminds me of my first-ever trip to the well-known Diamond Dolls in Pompano Beach, FL. This was about 3 or 4 years ago - as those familiar w/ DDs know, it's almost all Cuban dancers - anyway I had found a light-brown skinned ebony and agreed to some LDs w/ her - back then I think they had less dance-booths but anyway we had to wait right outside the dance-booths till one of them became available. A song finishes and the dancer inside the dance-booth the curtain to signal they are done getting dances (LDs are $25 and dancer gives the house $5 of every-dance thus they open the curtain so they don't get charged for another song). Anyway - the dancer in the booth opens the curtain - she then proceeds to start getting dressed while the PL just waits there sitting on the seat inside the booth - the dancer finally finishes getting dressed then the PL decides now is when he's gonna start sorting his $$$ to pay her. By the time the PL and dancer leave the booth, about 1/3 to 1/2 of the already short 3-minute song is over - me and the ebony go inside and I tell her "let's wait for the next song" - she says "don't worry I got you" - she starts doing a semi-dance while she's fully-dressed then finally gets nude to her g-string for the last 30-seconds - a new song starts and I double-check and tell her "this is our first song right?" - she says "this is what I'll do ...." - I didn't let her finish and just walked out of the dance-booth w/o paying her shit and went and hung-out on the floor. I hear her trying to get the dance-counter's attention as I was walking away but for w/e reason he didn't pay any attention to her - I was expecting for her to get the manager or a staff-person and for them to come talk to me but no-one ever did. When I stand my ground is fully-knowing I may be asked to leave the club which I prefer to being extorted/ROBed - but I gotta say there are times when one is really feeling a club (e.g. full of ebony brickhouses) and one may have to take the hit to keep enjoying the club; not saying it's the right thing to do but pull of the pussy is that strong :) - but, 99% of the time I fight the ROB shift unless I'm not 100% sure (e.g. not 100% sure on the dounce-count, etc)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @BHF Paying a ROB so as to not have her ruin your reputation in the club is almost as bad as paying out of fear whenever they threaten to get a manager or a bouncer (which often it's an empty-threat b/c they know they are in the wrong and ripping you off and they too don't wanna get a ROB reputation w/ the staff; often they rather keep the ROBing on the down-lo b/c they know many newbs or ball-less SCers will cave-in w/ a simple threat not requiring follow-thru). Dancers/staff often know better than us that there are ROB dancers, and the good-dancers hate it as much as us b/c it makes their job of selling dances harder - i.e.a dancer saying stuff about a custy is not necessarily believed by other dancers and many dancers know-better especially if the dancer spreading the rumor has a bit of a ROB-rep. Perhaps in a club that is a seller's market it may be a problem if a dancer talks shit about you, but in most-clubs selling dances is not that easy thus dancers are not in the habit of avoiding custies b/c of what just one dancer says - plus once they see you getting dances w/ other girls w/ no issues it becomes apparent you are not a problematic custy.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    MDF-Kahoots in Vernon? When I do dances I don't let them start until they have acknowledged that after every dance we will agree on the count. The few times I was subject to the miscount in the dance area we got to the point where I held out my phone and said 911 or are we done?
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I have gotten caught a couple of times when a 2 for 1 is called... The VIP area fills up and I say "let the bouncer know we will do this when there is space" - and she claims 2 songs later those should be regular VIP. Better to have both of them in front of you when you ask for a delay.
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I usually ask the dancer 1 full song in if she start half way thru a song how many is that. If she counts that half I pay for the 2 and leave.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ve had the overcounting shit, but I’ve never had a girl say let’s go talk to the manager.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I had one Follies dancer that was giving me such good dances that I lost count of how many but after awhile I began to suspect that she was over counting by 1. I just went ahead and paid it without saying a thing. I considered it a deserved tip and I wanted to keep getting dances from her.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    A dancer in a club in Austin tried to rip me off and took me to the manager. Another dancer walking by, with whom I'd had a couple dances, stopped unprompted and gave me a hearty endorsement. Still, the manager tried to get me to give her the money. I refused. He didn't kick me out, so I stayed a little longer, but it was awkward.
  • Jdobbs84
    7 years ago
    You may have made her re think doing it for the rest of the night by standing up to her which may have saved some newbie who wouldn't stand up for himself and put more money in her lying pocket. Good job.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Club in Austin was Yellow Rose. Dancer was Stormy. Don't know she's still there.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @shadowcat overcounting by 1 when it's $10 per dance isn't that big of a deal, especially after 4 or 5 dances. These other guys that are having to deal with $25 dances (once again, thank God I live in Atlanta) have a bigger issue. Upcharging 2 to 3 is rough. Glad to see you active again, BTW. Hope you're back at full strength soon.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Welcome back Shadowcat, be well. As a victim of ROBs myself, this thread just reminded me: downloading that Shazam app now. Time to nerd out and blow feeble minds with empirical data in the club...
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I've only had it happen once. Fortunately dances are cheap in Phoenix. I would not be so generous if dances were more expensive.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I've never had it get to the point of going to a song counter or manager, but I have had ROBs try to over count songs. When they do that and I know they're wrong, I always ask them if they are sure. And if they still lie I tell them my count and that is what I'm going to pay by and I can even tell them the songs played if it is still in question. This usually ends their stupid game. I keep track of songs and I know which ones are the bumper songs between sets. And LOL of course if she under counts songs I gladly pay her for her count and add a good tip to it. My "Bitch - Really?" moment was when I got a single trial dance once and she said, after the dance, that she charges a rate $10 more than the house rate. I laughed and said that I pay the house rate unless it is pre-negotiated. As I pay her the house rate (without tip) she still continues to tell me I owe her and at that point I laughed and walked away. She was the new stripper at the club and I was the regular. The manager and bartender and security all know me! Bitch - Really? No, Bitch - Please!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    On the few occasions where they overcount by 1, I just tell them what my count is, pay them the amount they request, then never get a dance from them again. That’s enough to send a message. Life’s too short to get in a conflict over 1 dance. On the other hand, if they overcount by 3, then it’s DEFCON 1.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    What a fucking cunt. I know the type. Good for you to hold your ground. I've only had a handful of dances since I got back in the game, but when I did I made it clear to the girl before she started that was having "1 dance" or one time "2 dances." Seems to me some bitches can rip you off, and by the same token, I can see some drunk PLs losing count, too.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Strippers over counting songs is really frustrating and so is strippers overstating the rates. I've taken to stating, "that's one song so I owe you $20 so far, right?" I do this for each song and it seems to keep things in line. It doesn't guarantee that they won't till try to over count or over charge but at least things are kept on a short leash so it's harder for them to try to rip me off. I don't do this with someone I know well but I do this with new to me girls. It's also good for me to verify the song count each time because I can lose track myself if I don't. A couple times I've gotten the rip off attempt even after one song. Like SLD said, I stated the song title to her and told her that it's too bad that she lost count of the number of songs because I thought she was hot and I would've gotten more dances if this hadn't been a problem. I try to say that calmly and in a matter of fact way. I don't want drama so I don't get upset to avoid both of us digging in. My view is that common decency is a two way street and that doesn't change inside a strip club. Good for you Papi for standing your ground. I used to cave in my younger days but I don't now. I've never been kicked out of a club because of a dispute before but I would accept that over bullshit treatment. I used to be kind of passive and accepted bullshit in a club to avoid a scene. It took me a while but I learned that I could avoid a scene if I didn't turn it into one and was willing to walk if I was sure I was right. I think that there is an aura of intimidation in a club because it's "naughty" and "we shouldn't be there". Plus it's the home turf for the strippers and bouncers. But I wouldn't accept being ripped off in a restaurant so I eventually learned to treat a strip club the same way.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Well said @Huntsman. I'm not going to lose sleep nor make a scene. And I'm going to laugh as I pay only what's fair as she goes ape shit over it. Life's too short to get upset at a ROB that can't keep track of songs which such a stupid fucking simple task. And if I get asked to leave, no problem too! I don't understand how people think it is stressful or too much drama. I'm the one holding the money and handing it out, so why should I worry how much she wants? LMAO that's not my issue. And if the bitch wants to make a scene that is completely her right and her own problem. I will be the one laughing and walking away or going straight to the club manager about a crazy dancer that can't count and won't leave me alone. And then I'll either leave the club or go tip another hottie onstage. Life's too short to over pay an undeserving ROB. Oh, and never enable ROB behavior. N...E...V...E...R...!...!...!
  • joeblow44
    7 years ago
    Good for you Papi! If a dancer starts dancing in the middle of a song, my experience is that she will also over count songs. Now I just stop a 2 songs (actually 1-1/2 songs) and move on to someone else.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Doesn't she know who you are Papi? Next time just stand up and yell "Bitch please, nobody ROBs Papi Chulo and gets away with!"
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > And if I get asked to leave, no problem too! I don't understand how people think it is stressful or too much drama. Being beaten to death by the bouncer over this kind of thing is widely considered to be pretty dramatic: [view link] Simple bravado is no substitute for being aware of your surroundings.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Not to derail this thread but the over counting problem is also why I like day shift. Day shift is almost always pretty slow in the clubs I most often frequent with very few customers. If she wants to be a ROB, she will quickly find herself not even getting dollar stage tips from me and the other two customers in the place.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Thankfully the biggest discrepancy I’ve had with dancers is them overcounting by one song. Most of those times when I tell them what the actual song count is, they go with what I say. Overcounting by one song is not a big deal moneywise to me, so if she still argues with me over the song count, then I’ll give her what she says, and then I won’t get dances from her again. @Lapdancealot- yeah some girls will dance during those bumper songs between sets and count that as a song, ROB tendencies.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    With girls I know well, I negotiate minutes on the floor instead of songs. Often they are not wearing a watch, and I am the one who needs to play fair.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    The most important lesson on TUSCL, the one thing that any noob should learn from us, is to never, ever, let a ROB overcount your songs. I used to not argue for fear of getting thrown out or receiving a beat down from the bouncers. It was until I started reading here that I learned the staff doesn't like ROBs either.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Who you calling bitch, bitch?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Well done Papi. This is excellent advice for clubbers. It’s important to stand your ground - and to be upfront about your count. If you let the rob plead her case - it’s not as effective as when you take the initiative. This is a very easy way to squeeze more money out of a customer. It’s easy for many inexperienced (and unaware) customers to overpay based on a rob’s padding of the count. If your pants are around your ankles - your cock is hard - and you are still thinking of how good her thick rump felt - it can be challenging to gather your thoughts and remember the dance count!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion