tuscl

Favorite mix of ethnicities in a stripper?

TomJones2
Illinois
Wednesday, November 1, 2017 4:22 PM
My CF is part Polish, Italian, and Native American. Past CF was part Puerto Rican and part Filipino. Don't know why, but the mix of ethnicities tends to make some super hot strippers in my opinion. What's your favorite mix?

55 comments

• GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i don't know what my favorite mix is. i just know i love Latinas. my CF is mexican and colombian (spelled it right this time, chulo ;-) )
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I am not good at guessing ethnicities, but I once "danced" with a stripper that looked like she was a mix of races. She had light brown skin and black hair. If I had to guess, I would say she was at least half Mexican.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I love Eskimos, and also get turned on by big noses.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    White mixed with latin or Asian tends to most often draw my attention. In general I'm very attracted to white women, and a mix with latin or Asian adds some sexy spice, plus those two ethnicities so often have the silkiest skin. And, especially in the case of Asian but often latin, the white part adds some curve to their ass
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "And, especially in the case of Asian but often latin, the white part adds some curve to their ass" As a half white girl, I can tell you that a latin/white girl's curves are almost always from her Latin side, not her white side.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    never knew you were half white nina what's the other half?
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I think any mix of German, Irish, and/or Italian is always a solid choice. I once knew a dancer who was a Polish and Hungarian mix and she was ridiculously hot. They're not common, but once in a while I find a dancer who is Jewish, Persian, or Arabic, and I usually find them very attractive, too.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    As long as they are physically fit and pretty, I’m eclectic. My current faves include a tall, full blooded Norwegian, a spinner from Italy, a Filipino with Asian features, and a redhead spinner.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    The closest stripper to a 10 in my experience was half Italian and half Persian. Wow was she gorgeous. In general I prefer white girls and I am a sucker for blondes, but it really doesn't matter as long as her body is all natural. I like Asian and Latino girls too. I am very picky about AA and Indian women. I don't generally find them as attractive as white, Asian, and Latino women.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    LatinA women
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^Thx. My bad.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL. I was just about to type... Don't jump to conclusions, maybe he likes Latinos.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    For the record, the #1 criteria for me is for her to be born with a pussy. This is above and beyond her ethnicity.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    I have heard that there is a certain ethnic group from some of the Pacific Islands that have natural depressions in their skulls that are exactly the right size for a longneck beer bottle, and the women have their teeth removed ritually at puberty. Their large traditional earring-type devices provide excellent handles ...
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    I always thought the black and Asian mix was sexy as fuck! Especially when she has the silky Asian hair and the black woman curves. I met one in the club and she easily drained my wallet. Latinas are probably my favorite on their own, so any race mixed with Latina is a win for me. Can't WAIT to get to TJ! Unfortunately my SoCal trip isn't until next September so I have a while to wait.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @TFP I'm an ITC friend of a half black and half Thai/Filipina stripper and she is exactly as you stated: straight black hair like an Asian woman but also has a 36" D - 24" - 38" figure like Beyonce. She also has cat-like eyes. Super gorgeous girl. I call her the "Total Package". She has a ton of regulars.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^if I lived in that area I'd be on the list as well. The best mix IMO.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Breathing...
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Sirlapdancealot - I can guarantee that any black/Asian mixed girl has naturally curly or wavy hair and they just straighten it which is why you think it's straight. Especially Filipina. I uses to go to a Filipino church, there were many mixed families. All the girls who were half black had curly hair that looked very silky when they put a flat iron to it.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    GoVikings - my dad is white. He is Ukrainian by ancestry, but American and so were his parents. We still follow some Ukrainian traditions, especially food and even pysanky. I also known a few Ukrainian phrases, but they are mostly religious lol. My mom is mostly black. I think Ethiopian or somewhere around that area. She is also just a little Indian (India), and a little white.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"As a half white girl, I can tell you that a latin/white girl's curves are almost always from her Latin side, not her white side." Definitely not the case here -- to get into full blown racial generalizations (always my fave!), Mexican women as a group are almost as often flat assed as Asian women, although they often have wider hips. Might not be true of, say, Cubans or Brazilians, who look super curvy, but if a white/latin girl has an ass in this area, it's from the white side, IME
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Idk where "here" is but in general, Latina women have more curves than white women. I think it's hilarious that you see a half white / half Latina girl with a fat ass and think the white side gave her that ass. Laughable.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    You realize larger asses have been a part of black and Latina culture for a longgg time now, right? You don't look at a Latina woman and think "damn, her ass is so fat she must be half white!" Like no one does that except you.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Does half bimbo and half white trash qualify as an ethnic mix?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I grew up in the Midwest. Out there they grow corn fed white chicks with much junk in their trunks. Not saying all of them, but enough to represent for PAWGs all over the world. In my eyes nothing beats a natural blonde with a black girl's booty. And I'm that way 'cause of growing up loving on the Midwest PAWGs all through high school.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Most people who do DNA analysis from a company like 23andme discover some ethnic surprises from what they “know”.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    "latin american" in north america is indistinguishable from "hispanic" both refer to an ethnicity not a racial group. specifically anyone who speaks spanish. there's a huge difference between a hispanic who is part white part native american and a hispanic who is part black and part native american. imo hispanic curves more often than not come from the black admixture. witness cubans and brazilians
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I don't care what a girls ethnicity is, if she's beautiful, that's all that matters. Although with everything being equal regarding strippers, I am more likely to choose a beautiful black girl first. Not sure why but I will. Oh, and now I really want to meet Nina! She sounds lovely...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I was just in Albuquerque and saw exactly that, @anonlvone. The three Cubans had the biggest asses by far, proportionately. The (approximately) six Native/Mexicans and pure Mexicans had nice booties but they were still smaller than the Cubans. And FWIW the one Asian and one mixed Asian girls had the flattest asses.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Thank you, Corvus ;)
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    NinaBambina- thanks for the explanation. mixed race women, more often than not, are very attractive. for whatever reason, having one parent white and one parent black, makes for a great combination when they have a child. i remember one time i got a date with this woman who was out of my league hot. she was mixed race. gorgeous. prettiest girl i've ever been out with. didn't get a second date with her sadly. :-(
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot said "In my eyes nothing beats a natural blonde with a black girl's booty." Amen. That's my type, too. Sadly, there weren't many PAWGs where I'm originally from but I liked the few I saw. Maybe I'm stereotyping, but I think the PAWG type is much more common in "flyover country." Girls from the northeast and California are all worried about their weight. And sometimes they lose so much weight that their tits and asses seem to deflate. It's an epidemic. I mean, I don't want to get a LD with a big fat fuck. But if the choice is between being a fat-ass or having *no* ass, I really wish more of them would choose the former. It's a shame that we need to choose, but nature is cruel.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    latinas are number 1 for me, but PAWGs are my second favorite type. PAWGs aren't easy to find though. i see a few here and a few there, but i don't see them nearly as often as i would like. subra, i also gotta agree with the two posts ninabambina made after your post
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @BHF I have lived in the Midwest and on the West Coast (Bay Area and Portland), and absolutely the Midwest has more PAWGs. And Gawddammit Portland is full of the skinny/'fit' tattooed stripper look in a lot of clubs. It is tiresome. I don't mind a PAWG at all, but...she needs to have as much titty to balance out the big ass. Also I don't like a huge ass. As long as she can clap and pop it, I'm good. A petite girl with a tight but curved booty with at least some cushion is also nice.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @GoVikings, agreed, PAWGs are definitely not common. Someone needs to force-feed these bitches. They need to eat more than just cock if they're gonna maintain the booty.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I like the half black half white girls the best.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"subra, i also gotta agree with the two posts ninabambina made after your post" Fat asses were a bit of a tangent though. For the slim girls I like, the Asian and Mexican girls tend to be flat, is all I"m saying. Nothing to do with who has the fattest ass
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ I've noticed in many Mexicans, if they've got the big tits, they usually have the flattish asses. Puerto Ricans, usually have the nicer ass, but don't lose it as much when they also have the boobs. Black chicks often have both as do Brazilians and Colombians with the black chicks being more thick usually. African and Caribbean chicks probably not that different from American Black chicks physically besides being darker and usually slimmer, less thick. Eastern Europeans (Russians, Hungarian, Czech) aren't as round bootied, but when they are curvy, they have the curves in all the right places, but still very slender (probably my favorite combination). Anglo (or English/Irish/Scottish) often have the nice tits, but the asses not as much or more one or the other (Fat Bottomed Girls, anyone?). German and Nordic probably closer to Anglo than Eastern European but probably less curvy and taller than either. Southern Europe (Italy, Spain, France, Greece, Albania) more shapely hips and boobs, although there is tremendous variation in this group and i can't really place them together. Indians have the fuller tits, but flattish butts usually and thin limbs but still fattish torsos (skinny fat as they say). Native Americans, more flattish butts and smaller boobs, but probably the nicest skin of them all and nice hair too. East Asians, just flat everything, particularly the butt, but Japanese often have the large titties, while islanders (Filipinos, Indonesian) and Southeast Asians (Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam) often have the relatively better shaped asses and boobs. Haven't seen enough Arab women, but i think they're a little similar to Indian bodies, but maybe hairier. Okay that was a ton of generalizations (and i don't mean to come off as prejudiced by any means), but those are just my incomplete observations for this cheeky (no pun intended) discussion. And when you mix, you do often get the best of all worlds, Pangloss.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->" I've noticed in many Mexicans, if they've got the big tits, they usually have the flattish asses" Ya ... but you actually have to be around Mexican women to have noticed that, rather than make assumptions based on, say, Cubans or Puerto Ricans :) Regardless of hip size ("fat asses"?), a good subset have flat asses. Most importantly, for the slim little bodies I like, they're 2nd only to Asians in flatness.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Oh, there's tons of Mexicans and Mexican strippers near Chicago. I will say that Indians (do you count them as Asians?) and certain European/white groups (well, observed specimens anyway) are still probably as flat as if flatter than Mexicans. But still nowhere near ABD (Asian booty disease).
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I seldom think of race or ethnicity when choosing a cf, preferring to let my erection determine my interest level but here goes: 3 currnt cf's: 1 is Puerto Rican; the Other is a Vietnamese/Chinese mix; the newest is an early 30's average white milf. ATF is first generation Haitian/American.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    You don't look at a Latina woman and think "damn, her ass is so fat she must be half white!" LOL. So true.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t have a specific ethnicity that really catches my eye. However, I love Brazilians, Latinas, and Phillipina dancers. I also enjoy some Eastern European dancers.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nothing specific. I can like full-figured women, but not obese. I can also like slender women, but not boney, rail-thin. Everything in between is handled on a case by case basis.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    unfuckingbelievable. smh lol. this must be the science part of a political science degree. lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    100% black. I can find other ethnicities, and mixed-women, attractive, but undiluted 100% black (particularly the darker skin-tone) is what moves the needle the most for me (and by needle of course I mean my dick which unfortunately looks kinda like a needle)
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "unfuckingbelievable. smh lol. this must be the science part of a political science degree. lol" Well, technically anthropology is a social science that could go towards credits for a liberal arts degree, so... Yeah. Could be.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I gotta agree with DoctorPhil. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    ^Which is exactly why a bunch of different guys are here expressing a variety of different opinions.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    A simplified but basically true summary: Latina is best. Asian is good. Black is good. White girls are the least attractive, most overpriced, worst attitude and most boring personalities. Never had a white CF.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ LMAO mdfmk888. Filipinas make the best crazy Asians, IMHO. And crazy bitches got the best pussy! LOL @NinaBambina tell me that's not true. [view link]
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    paging ninabambina. Dr Mengele is calling on line 2
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    "paging ninabambina. Dr Mengele is calling on line 2" That's not even funny at all, you obsessed sick freak.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Can't argue with you there, sirlapdancealot.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I wonder what a social anthropologist would think of this thread and TUSCL in general.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion