tuscl

New dancer auditions

chessmaster
Illinois
Last night there was a totally out of place(8 in a club full of 5s and 6s, except another mexican and pr hottie) brand new stripper auditioning. I got some less than stellar dances from her. While it wasnt terrible, she just didnt have "it". Stage set was forgettable as well. The mexican/pr stripper definitely had "it" though(waited the entire game for her)! What are you pl's experiences with "new" strippers? How long does it take for a stripper to learn the ropes?

12 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I don’t try out strippers until she’s got at least 2 months of experience.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    When I have been able to establish a good rapport and gently lead them, they have instantly turned into favorites. I prefer the interaction to go like unexpectedly finding mutual attraction with a girl at a party rather than paying for a performance.

Sometimes, good rapport is impossible with a new dancer, though, and she acts as though the idea of giving a lap dance to a stranger is eating a live cricket to her. In those cases, normally either she stops dancing or maybe improves over a period of weeks or months.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    AFAIK dancer auditions are out of view from custies, how do you know she was auditioning?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If they're new to stripping rather than new to the club, then they are usually not very good but there are exceptions.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Idk. I usually don't believe em when they hit me with that "Oh I just started dancing line".
    Heard it too many times. Even when they look uncomfortable undressed I don't believe it. Most don't just show up to dance, they've been around it a while in some way, before taking the full plunge. I believe in virgins as much as I believe in fairies
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^she told me. When i asked for a dance she said she was auditioning and they had to hire her first. Im guessing they hired her the same night since she did go on stage and give some laps later on.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Lick-that: I usually don't believe em when they hit me with that "Oh I just started dancing line".

She was definitely new. That or she was very convincing.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    When the laps are only in the $5 to $10 range, I sometimes buy one or two throwaway dances on a very new stripper. Sometimes she sticks around, remembers me later and we can hold conversations about her progress and what she has learned. Very new girls can be appreciative of minor expenditures and they need to learn somewhere.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    True newbies are hit and miss. They will never have the skill and knowledge of the more experienced strippers, but some of them have a better vibe or energy in a strange way. They won't have that instant zoned or tuned out look and less likely to give a purely mechanical dance although they could still be awkward. They might be open to direction or suggestions. Also they are less likely to have established hard boundaries and i have found many of them have no real idea what really goes on in a lap dance or VIP besides what they're told by management and other dancers.

One of my former favorites was a newbie dancer on her first day. She was a little older than most newbies as she was in her early to mid 20s. I was literally her first of several hotter than expected lap dances. I'd like to think that my relatively gentle and somewhat respectful but still playfully naughty disposition during the dances helped convinced her to stick around a bit at the club. Or wishful thinking. But those dances were enjoyable enough that she practically became my favorite that day leapfrogging several other established regulars. She only stuck around or a year or two before she just left as she had a fairly low paying full time job, but with more upward mobility. Do miss her a lot.
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    I love getting dances from new girls. Often times, usually, they have no idea what they're doing and they might inadvertently do something that alternately makes me want to laugh, or makes me want to walk away (if it had been done by an experienced dancer). But they tend to learn the ropes rather quickly, and some of them, just as quickly, decide that dancing isn't for them. And in those situations I've been finding that they're often willing to become my "private dancers" because I stood out from the others by treating them well, and tipping them well, as well as showing them kindness and patience.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    One time at a club, I saw a new girl who looked a bit on the young side. She did not look nervous at all during her stage set. I thought she was cute, so I went up to the stage to tip her and get a better look. I was the only one who went up to tip her.

When she got off stage, she approached me to ask for a dance. She had a lot of energy and excitement in her approach. I guess you could call it that new stripper high.

We got back to the dance area. She told me she was 19, and had only been dancing for 2 weeks. Shortly after the first song started, it did start to show. She seemed to lack a little bit of confidence about what to do. Her moves were a little mechanical. She seemed a little too worried about whether I was enjoying the dance or not. Then all the sudden, she starts to grind on my cock RCG style. I decided to continue with her for a second song and she just continues to grind away until I had a very explosive LDK.

Based on the fact that the only thing she really did well was grinding, I do believe that this girl really was a newbie. She did stick around and several months later, I got dances with her again. This time her dances as a whole were a lot better.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    It's hard to get extras from a new stripper because she doesn't know what it feels like to not make any money yet. Most extras girls don't do it because they want to, they do it to get paid. One of my favorites admits to being a ho; she won't anything with me unless the money flows. A girl has to know the sting of going home with an empty purse, or even worse, going home in the negative due to tip outs and house fees.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion