tuscl

Looking for...

Sunday, January 28, 2007 6:53 AM
Thought I would post this topic to see if a discussion could be started as to what kind of dancer a person is looking for - and the multitudes possibly giving some information as to where to find said girls within their areas. Mine ... I would love to know where to find the shortest women possible (without being freakish)... I was at PP in Columbia and saw a girl who was 4'9 and I so wanted a private dance but she was booked up for the next hour and I had to head home. Anyone know of any good short dancers in the Atlanta or southern portions of SC?

46 comments

• shadowcat
    17 years ago
    freak daddy: Does that really work? I experimented with a vacume cleaner once but was not really happy with the results...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Really unattractive to me.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I believe she has lost weight - her new album, which was just released about a week ago, includes a half dozen photos of her and she looks quite slender in them. She's also been on several morning talk shows lately plugging her album and looks good. And in case anyone cares, she spells her name Katharine with an A in the midddle, which is not the most common spelling of the name. These LA types always have to be different.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    BG: I think she was chunkier earlier, but I belive she's trimmed down (a la Kelly Clarkson). The last pic I saw of her - I think it was in Sunday's newspaper - she looked pretty hot. I don't like chunkers and she certainly appeared to be far from chunky. Squinty eyes? That doesn't bother me at all... if she's squinting, she won't be in pain from the eye shot [wink]. I still say she's hot... she's got the long silky hair that I like [view link] [view link] Say Ahhhhh .... [view link]
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    This McPhee chick is fat and has squinty eyes.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: Oh yeah... I'm a Katherine McPhee fan, too... Igiveup: I've been "fucked" by MY computer, and believe me, it isn't fun.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    I am lucky. My son is a security IT. My computer is generic. He built it and keeps upgrading it. It will do anything except fuck me. He is working on that...
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Book Guy, thanks for the advice. I've been on Dell's website a couple of times but when I tried to order something they kept asking me a bunch of questions and I had no idea what they were talking about. I think I'd be better off buying from a local computer store where there are knowledgable people to help me. Why can't I buy a computer the way I buy a car - I don't have to specify the internal components or assemble it, all I have to do is write a check, insert key and drive away. But forget Kelly Ripa, I have a new fave celeb - Katharine McPhee. Have you seen her on TV? Wow! If she were a little shorter she'd be EXACTLY what I look for in a stripper - I'm a sucker for that sweet-innocent-vulnerable act, and she's the perfect age: 22.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    Adding to BG's discussion about buying a new computer: Remember, computers are like most strippers. You get what you pay for. If you opt for the bargain basement deal, you probably won't get much mileage...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Ooh Kelly Ripa gettin' all carried away ... that's hot ... ooh ooh ...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    For a quick-fix laptop, Dells are fine. I hate them, because they are exactly what I don't want in a computer, but for you it sounds like you would fit right within their demographic, and therefore their plan might serve you well. Bargain basement, interested in getting up to speed, nothing fancy. That's their gig. I use a Dell Inspiron 6000 which I upgraded with a few thingamajiggers. Their website lets you mix and match components (as long as you know what you're doing). It's not super-heavy-duty, that's probably its biggest drawback. They're very good about sending me a replacement keyboard every time I ask for one because I busted off the H-key again; but the mere fact that it's so danged easy for a representative to send along another expensive component, might indicate that they know the components are easy to break and that, in fact, it's not expensive at all, it's very cheap for them to replace because it's so shoddily made -- which of course just means I'll probably break it again. Hints: don't let them give you any package deal you don't want. Generally, the mix-and-match arrangements are almost as good, and much closer to what you would want, than any pre-grouped thing that they've already got "on special." Also, get a warranty, especially for a laptop. And be explicit with a sales rep about whether you're getting a SOFTware or a HARDware warranty, and what goes in between. And, make sure you get "enough" software. A lot of low-price laptops save on the software by giving you "student" or otherwise pared-down versions of full software suites. For example, on a lot of Dells, you automatically get Microsoft Works, which is just a crappy version of Office without all the functionality. This is fine if you don't mind doing without; but if you were expecting a legitimate wordprocessor, realize you won't be getting Word, because that would only come with Office. Etc. Finally, they often don't ship what you order. Like, you expected a money-management program and it ain't in there. Double-check when you first receive it, before the payment clears to your credit card; then you can threaten to ship it back to them and refuse to pay by disputing the charge with Visa. Generally, they'll just ship out a boxed set of the missing software. That means you have the original disks, which is actually better than just having it loaded onto a hard drive. The things I experienced most negatively about Dell, were when I was buying as part of a group savings plan. I worked at a publishing house associated with a state university. This meant I was SOMETIMES handled by their small-business guy; sometimes by the educational department; sometimes by the government employee department; and never by anyone who could solve the problem. They'd just forward me from department to department. I got a 20% savings, but it would have been easier if I'd been a home user; at least then, one department would handle me, and not be trying to sell me nineteen more copies of the same laptop just so they could make it up to their twenty-in-a-group sales limit. You can try out a Dell at almost any office. Everyone has them. And the great thing about laptops is, you can just bring 'em in or ship 'em off for repair and upgrade. None of that boxing-up-the-monitor thing.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, thanks but I can't get videos on my computer, it's a very old computer doesn't have enough memory. I'd like to get a new inexpensive aptop one of these days, any suggestions? I was once introduced to an attractive young non-stripper woman who was looking for help. It turned out to be a very rewarding experience for both of us until she got too greedy. I think there are a lot of young women like that out there, it's just that strippers are easier to meet.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: You might like this link... [view link]
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Bookguy: Even though Pool Store Girl seemed to show an interest with some mutual flirting, Grocery Cashier Girl didn't seem the list interested, but on the other hand, I think she could tell I was drooling over her while talking to her, and didnt run off screaming. Unfortunately, in both cases, even if they were agreeable to meeting OTS (Outside the Store [snicker]), due to where they work, it's far too dangerous and risky - my wife (and kids) sometimes accompany me to both businesses. I WAS very close to saying something to Miss Pool Store, though. In fact, I went in during the week one day, specifically to see if she were flirtier without my boys with me, and perhaps to drop hints that I'd be up for more... As MY luck would have it, she wasn't working and when I asked about her, I was told by the woman working that she had quit due to being pissed at mgmt. Interestingly, the woman continued by saying, "I still talk to her.. I'll tell Jackie that you asked about her" In my wishful thinking mind, that implied to me that "Jackie", would know who the woman was talking about, if she told Jackie about my visit. Which again, implies to me that perhaps they'd talked about me in my absence. If it weren't for the danger level, I would be VERY tempted to ask that woman to pass Jackie a message for me... but I am too gutless... and with all the time that has lapsed since then (since July), I'm sure that I've missed any window of opportunity that might've been there.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    DougS: there's no reason that these young retail clerks wouldn't be looking for a sugar-daddy, either as a "civilian" date or, if you raise the subject appropriately, as a pay-fer-play affair. See wha tyou can find out! :)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I've gone into detail with the type of girl that will ALWAYS get me going and put me hot on her trail (or is that tail?). BUT, there are a few girls over the years, a few recently, that are totally NOT my type, but have caught my eye and got me wanting them perhaps even MORE than my ideal-type girls usually do. Does that mean maybe my ideal-type is really NOT my ideal type? A few cases... I love long, straight, silky/shiny hair. BUT, there's a cashier at the local grocery that has WAY short hair.. shorter than mine, and spiked on top, she also has sexy brown eyes (and I'm not talking sexy because of her makeup, 'cause I don't think she wears ANY makeup). She's got a cute face, but I wouldn't call it pretty. Killer llittle body... but damn, after seeing her yesterday, she's been on my mind a LOT... Another girl, working at the local pool supply store, has the ideal hair, 'cept red, which I don't prefer (although my wife is a redhead?!). Killer body, wholesome looks, almost pretty, but more cute than pretty. BUT, she has a nose ring, tongue stud, and a lip ring. Without those appliances, she looks girl-next-door. Her personality is definitely WAY different than she appears with those piercings. She is also friendly, and we did some mutual flirting... SHE appeared in many of my fantasies over the summer, believe me.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I have to admit, I don't give a dang whether she's "exotic" or not. I just want a particular type of young-girl body and face and collagen-firmness. It's most usually visible at [view link] (though several guys here have commented that the girls there are weak at their posing act; but, aside from the dumb looks on their faces, THAT's the body for me to grope!).
  • ralphyboy
    17 years ago
    Bolt-ons are an immediate dis-qualifier for me too. Know I'm not interested in that type of woman (insecure, keeping up with the Jones, catering to the lowest common denominator of men). Give me all naturals-tits, bush, your everyday sexy girl next door who aims to please by a sunny disposition and sensuality. OTOH I am a sucker for all identifiable and unidentifiable ethnic exotics-any dusky color and whiff of the far-away exotic fruit grabs me and won't let go til I can talk to it, smell it, and ravenously maul it (if they'll let me).
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I DO think that "style" can be an indicator of personality. Not whether or not she has a particular set of genetic gifts (she had no say in that matter) but whether or not she chooses a particular outfit, set of clothes, matching forms of make-up and hair-do and jacket and boots, etc. The girl-next-door choice is, for me, generally an indicator of someone who is probably mildly innocent. The type many men prefer. The vampy and glamourous types, and the all-California blonde big-bolt-on-titted tanned surfer types, turn me off not so much because of their looks, as because of the type of person who might choose to go out of her way to try to look like that. It isn't a fail-safe method, of course (and therefore I encourage us all to really get to know ANY girl who might be worth your time!), but I'd have to say that the rocker-Van-Halen chick is generally the LEAST appealing to me of any at a club.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    FONDL: I don't think anybody denies that appearance and personality are related. Many times, I've known women who looked rather ordinary at first but seemed more attractive once I got to know them. I don't know that it always works that way. A downright ugly girl may turn more pleasant, but not beautiful. Not every woman I find delightful to know becomes beautiful to look at. Manyh remain rather unattractive despite their personality. Often, it's impossible to know what a woman's personality is like, and yet we judge her beauty from photographs, etc. Usually, we imagine her to be like we wish she could be. Don't you ever do that?
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Glad you enjoyed that, Doug. My old ATF had more of a look of smoldering sensuality, and didn't smile very often. Many people mistook that for a sour mood or anger, when it was just her default expression (just like Denise Richards). I remember one time a new dancer pointed her out to me from across the room, not knowing she was my fave, and said she looked mean to her. I had to convince her she was actually alright. When she danced for guys, that expression looked passionately sexy. However, when she did show her smile, I swear it truly did light up the room. Being on the receiving end of her smile, of course, added to its intensity. Eye of the beholder, and all that.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I remember some years ago meeting a woman who worked out all the time and had a fantastic body, and all the guys used to talk about how sad it was that she had such an ugly face. At first I agreed. Then I got to know her really well and discovered that she was a delightful person. After that I thought she was really beautiful and could never figure out why I once thought otherwise. Maybe some of you can separate face from personality but I can't, to me they're directly related. And as someone else said, our perception of them is very subjective, which is maybe the same thing.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Chitown: Uhhh.. many years ago, I used to think Kristy McNichol was pretty hot, but that linked pic that you posted sure didn't do Kristy justice, unless you are into boys... no, that pic didn't remind me in the least bit of Miss ATF. Actually, I was thinking about emailing a current pic (ATF) to you, but I'm conflicted... I don't want to encourage you to go see her - you know stingy me and not wanting to share her. Chandler: "Of course, the more attached you are to a girl, the harder it is to separate her appearance from her personality. Have you ever heard anybody say his favorite had a feeble smile that couldn't light up the inside of a grocery bag to save her life?" That was a most excellent line. I had to laugh out loud when I read it... even had to share it with some of my co-workers. Brilliant! And, actually, I see your point about my selection of actresses not really making sense... in fact, when I was trying to find a pic of Reese that resembled my ATF, I could not find one - hence, I didn't include a link... I guess there isn't any resemblence, 'cept maybe the hair color and length... I guess I was just thinking about Miss ATF while watching Walk The Line, and that probably influenced my thought process.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    The face is by far the most important feature in a girl for me. If her face doesn't appeal to me, it doesn't matter what the rest of her looks like. Faces are also the most subjective, and the hardest to describe. If the girl is a favorite of yours, you tend to see similarities in her face to a variety of actresses that nobody else sees. I mean, Jennifer Garner AND Reese Witherspoon??? They look nothing alike, so it's hard to tell what your fave looks like from that. I do the same thing. I used to describe my ATF as a cross between a young Lauren Bacall (c. 'To Have and Have Not' or 'The Big Sleep') and Denise Richards (c. 'Wild Things'). Right... Of course, the more attached you are to a girl, the harder it is to separate her appearance from her personality. Have you ever heard anybody say his favorite had a feeble smile that couldn't light up the inside of a grocery bag to save her life? BTW, I thought Kelly Ripa looked cute on magazine covers but from what I've seen on TV I don't care for her personality.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    DougS, I agree with everything you've written about your ATF. However, although I haven't seen her for about 2 1/2 years, I remember her as being a little younger looking, in sort of a coltish way, kind of like this picture of Kristy McNichol- [view link] although with shorter and darker hair. Perhaps her time off of work "matured" her a little bit.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, you're absolutely right about the smile, I've never seen a prettier smile than my ATF has, it's always there and she has the personality and sense of humor to go with it. Some girls just smile once in a while, my ATF smiles almost all the time. She loves people and it shows. I think it's impossible to rate faces because you can't separate their appearance from personality unless maybe they're sleeping or dead. A great personality is almost always going to be reflected on the face, as will a terrible one. It's all about the smile, facial expressions and the sparkle in the eyes. The star who reminds me of my ATF is Kelly Ripa - they both have the same round face, similar facial expressions, similar outrageously-outgoing personalities and belly laughs. I can't watch Kelly without thinking of my ATF.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Fondl: You almost sound like your describing MY ATF. (wouldn't THAT be a hoot!) I think the characteristic that sets your ATF apart from the rest, is probably one that also sets mine apart. The Smile. My ATF has an awsome smile, and I would also say that her bubbly personality and her smile lights up the room, too. Her pretty smile can turn into the most devastating sexy smile I've ever seen, combine with sensual, "bedroom eyes". She knows how to use that look with me, too... She knows when she gives me that smoldering look, it's an instant "boing!", if you know what I mean. The best way to desribe her looks-wise, is probably a cross between several actresses/tv personalities, all of whom lately I've found myself thinking, "wow, she looks a lot like _____" (maybe it's because it's been a while since I've been with her, but I do think there's a lot of similarities; Colie (Nicole) from MTVs Real World: Denver cast [view link] Jennifer Garner [view link] Reese Witherspoon (a la "Walk The Line" brunette)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    The type of breasts that we prefer has been discussed and debated to quite an astounding degree on the board, and to a lesser degree, body types that we all find desirable. How about faces? I've been noticing lately that I actually have a face type that I prefer. (no, I'm not talking about the type that is covered with a certain substance, though I DO find that to my liking [wink]) I also have a type that I do NOT find attractive, which apparently a lot of men DO find pretty - I obviously must be pickier than most. I watch a lot of late night TV. I would bet that most of you haven't watched the recent MTV show Real World Challenge: The Duel. There was a girl on that show, Diem, that I've heard many guys say they thought she was pretty. Even the guys on the show appear to think of her as pretty. Me? she has a wide, triangular face, that just doesn't do it for me. She has a nice body and all, but I can't get past the face. Here's a link to pics of her; [view link]). Also on that show, is Svetlana, who is one of those that could have me drooling... I think she is smokin', and she has my hair type, too... link; [view link] Watching the Miss America competition on CMT last night, I was surprised that there were just a few that I thought was pretty... In fact, four out of 52... Miss Arkansas, Miss Georgia, Miss Illinois and Miss Michigan... Michigan being my favorite. NONE of them made it to the final 10, so I quit watching. In light of those odds, my ideal "face type" must be either way too picky, or maybe I need glasses? I also think that the hair and face go together somewhat, and maybe THAT'S what's influencing me, because we all know that hair is key in my finding a girl attractive. Who knows... I guess what I'm begginning to see more and more (and everyone here is probably noticing)... I'm just one messed-up, perverted doofus.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    AS: Well, I wouldn't turn that down at all, but she's not of the type that I'd look at and say "Holy Shit!" When a girl is my type, I find myself uttering (err, not a breast reference) to myself, "Holy Shit", or if she's REALLY caught my attention, it might be "Jesus F-ing Christ!" (sorry, don't mean to offend anyone with the language). There have been many occassion, where I've actually said it aloud, (not too audible, but somone close by could hear it). Fortunately the wife hasn't picked up on it. You know, I've known a lot of girls, even though they may be hot, and my type, I have tended to tire of them, and the "Holy Shit" no longer comes to mind when I see them. It's probably more of getting to know them and finding that their personality isn't as attractive as their physical appearance. However, ALL of my ATFs, both prev an current, have had that special quality that even after staring at them for hours on-end, I STILL get that "Holy Shit!" expression in my mind. When I haven't seen my ATF for a while, I'm almost amazed at how pretty she appears to me... and she knows exactly what I'm talking about (and why) when I follow up my "hi", and hello kisses with a resounding "Holy Shit!" It never fails to make her smile and blush.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    DougS, I don't think most guys would have rated my ATF a 10 either when she was dancing (although I would rate my other 2 faves described above as a 10 and a 9.5). My ATF was a bit overweight and out of shape, and I would probably have rated her at most a 7 when we first met. And even now that she's in super shape I don't think most guys would say that either her body or her face was perfect, especially if they just saw her from a distance and she wasn't moving or smiling. What sets her apart, and she's a real head turner - practically every guy she meets wants to take her out, is her great big smile, her huge sparkling eyes, her friendly manner and her self-confidence. She lights up a room when she enters it. Plus she's very witty and intelligent. She has a real zest for life and is a very positive person, and as a result she's really fun to be with. A very unusual girl, I don't think I've ever met anyne else quite like her.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    This is what I go for: [view link]
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    I think there are two types that I'd say I'm "looking for...". If I were going to a strange club, where I didn't know any of the dancers.. most likely on a business trip, I'd be looking for the description that I stated above. If I were looking for a dancer to be an ATF-type, that I'd want to spend a lot of time with and who's company I would enjoy more, rather than a purely physical attraction, then my "requirements" are SLIGHTLY lowered. My ATF is the perfect example. If you saw her in the club, you'd think she was "kind'a pretty", but you wouldn't say "now SHE'S a 10!" In all honesty, based solely on looks, I'd give her an 8. BUT, once you factor in her personality, and the way she can be incredibly sexy, >>I<< would give her a at least a 9, probably a 10. She's 5'3" (perfect height), cute face, brown, straight, silky hair about 3" past her shoulders, extremely sexy eyes and smile, nice thin body with just enough meat on her to not look malnourished, perky tits with big nipples... What sets her apart is her personality. She's totally the "girl-next-door" type... sexy slightly southern accent, "betty homemaker" outside of the club, completely down-to-earth, fun to be with - amazingly GFE. One would never guess that she's a dancer.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    This question isn't all that easy for me to answer if I'm honest. I've had three faves who I reaaly liked and still would if I still know them all. Funny thing is that they were very different from each other. I've already described my ATF here and eslewhere. And I described by #3 fave in the thread about what it takes for a dancer to be a perfect 10. Number 3 is a fairly serious and somewhat tall slender girl with long blonde hair, #1 was a shorter and heavier (at least she was then) brunette. I'd summarize them by calling #1 a wild and crazy party girl (which she was then) and #3 as gorgeous and very feminine - almost exact opposites. Both were very outgoing and popular. On the other hand #2 was quite shy, almost a wallflower. You had to look closely to realize how reallly good looking she was. Naked she was probably the best looking of the 3. She had a certain vulnerability about her for which I've always had a weakness. The only thing they had in common is that when I first met them I felt like I had known them forever because they were all so friendly. And they were all quite young (around 20) and inexperienced. And were pretty and had nice smiles. And I guess I'd describe them all as girl-next-door types. So I guess if I have a type that's it.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I like her, too. No such thing as too pale, IMO, especially redheads. I might kick Amanda, the one with the leaves, out of bed if she didn't wipe that goofy expression off her face.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I kinda like the pale redhead -- more because of her body shape than anything, though. I'm a body-man, more than anything else. Personality? Nah. Skin color? Nah. Who cares? But body type? Yeah! I presented the four as a suitable variety. Glad you sacrificed some time to it.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    BG: I made the sacrifice and forced myself to look at your linked girls.. (sarcasm, 'cause I kind'a enjoy looking at women, believe it or not). I liked "Adanna", and REALLY liked "Sabrina" (wish that was in color), but "Maida"... no thanks... way too pale... I like the thin, athletic bodies and a nice pretty face (or at least very cute), which usually are the early 20-somethings. I also tend to like a shorter girl - ideal height is between 5'3" and 5'7". But the first thing that always catches my eye is the hair. Ideally, long, silky hair... no permed or curly hair... preferably at least shoulder length, better still mid-back length.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I tend to like thin, girl-next-door types. Anything more specific would be too limiting. Even that is too limiting. Not to knock what's being asked here, but I couldn't imagine wanting to visit a club because I'd heard there was a dancer who fit a certain description I favor. Chances are, I wouldn't like her looks anyway, or how she moved, or something about her face, or a lack of chemistry when I met her. Then, I would probably wind up falling for a different girl who was physically the complete opposite.
  • alabamascott
    17 years ago
    For some reason, I seem to be turned on by tan lines. A dancer with a dark tan, but untanned boobs and ass really cranks my tractor for some reason... Preferably shorter though, 5'1" - 5'6". I like for her to be at eye-level when she's grinding away on mr. happy. If I can't have a short dancer, I prefer one tall. Tall enough so that when I'm getting a lap dance, I can stare straight into her boobs...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I feel like such a shallow git, FONDL. You know all about character types -- frankly, I find it hard to CARE what the person "is like as a person" when I'm dealing with hot-looking women. I don't want them to be psychotic nut-cases, and there are indeed certain personality-types that I find more appealing than other types, but I have never been in the happy position of preferring a given personality over another one. Bodies like the ones of the girls I've linked, are so hard to come by in the first place, that I'll take almost ANYONE who is built correctly.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I like a girl who is somewhat small but not tiny, young, inexperienced, friendly, and who laughs easily and often - a party girl who is more interested in having a good time than in maximizing her income (which is a perfect description of my ATF when we first met.) Girls like that are usually pretty easy to find if you're in a friendly club that isn't too upscale.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Here's what I want: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] See how they're young, firm, skinny, but also voluptuously grippable and curvaceous, all at once? Funny thing is, other girls look ... "unhealthy" to me. Like they have a disease or something. I really hope I don't look diseased to my girlfriends.
  • Darkwolf
    17 years ago
    Hahahaha I love your comment Book Guy! Thanks fellas. I don't know why I like them either - but I do. Sometimes I find myself just trying out new types of dancers - smaller or more vuluptous... Small boobs versus big boobs. I have gone to Gold Rush a few times and have been decently impressed - especially since it is a club that isn't too crowded during the weekends. I just noticed that they are having a midget review... I don't know if I dare to look at something that short ;)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I like one step up from spinner. Ten pounds more than skinny. Five years older than illegal. One cup size less than droopy. And one child less than single mother. :)
  • trojangreg
    17 years ago
    Mercedes at the Goldrush in Atlanta only about 4'8" without her heels she usually only works on Fridays. Sophia at Oasis another shortie usually works week nights. The filipina sisters at Flashers the little one is really short and petite.
  • casualguy
    17 years ago
    If I spot the midget dancer again, I'll let you know. I prefer girls taller than that though. I'm taller than her when I'm sitting down.
  • shadowcat
    17 years ago
    Bones: Toni is a spinner but she is not that short. There are 1/2 a dozen Filippina dancers there and 2 or 3 others that are less tthat 5 ft. I have no preference on height. Do you remember the 5'11" dancer that I introduced TimboATL to? She has become one of my favorites. Because of her height, she has put me in some very unusuall positions during lap dances.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion