tuscl

extras girls in extras clubs

larryfisherman
California
How many customers you think these girls are fucking a shift?

30 comments

• etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    As many as they can squeeze in!!!!
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    just one. she tells me i'm 'special'.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ jeez...she said the same to me :-)
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "As many as they can squeeze in!!!!"

I hope not all at once.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I've had 2 dancers tell me they walked out with $1200 at clubs where they net $100 per vip, if that gives you some idea.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Etsutwigg222 is most likely correct. I think extras girls have similar standards to mine (which are basically none).
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    It still depends on the girl and event the club even though we've already established that the girl does extras and the club allows extras. Not all girls that do extras do all extras with any customer and some clubs are structured in a way that the girls might make more money doing a lot of dances than doing VIPs, and extras might be harder (and are usually harder) to do in regular dances. But, yeah some of the straight out whores, are doing high volume and pushing for it, so as many as they can swing.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    An uncountably infinite number.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Over-under 5?
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Larry shit the bed on this one. He got answers and still asks the same question
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing on a slow day, maybe only one to three guys. But on a very busy day, probably eight to ten PLs are going to be all up in her. Pussy must be sore as hell.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    at a place like follies, i could see the number adding up quickly. but follies seems like an anomaly. my CF does extras, but at her club they cost double of what you'd pay at follies. i've been to her (my CF) club a lot, and from time to time i've seen people purchase the extras room, but it doesn't happen very often
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    Depends on the club. Most of the extra friendly clubs I frequent have a fairly low volume of customers, at least during the shifts I'm there. I'd say most of the dancers probably only sell a vip every 2 - 3 hours on average. That would mean 3 - 4 per shift.

However, I have been in clubs were as soon as certain girls came out of vip they were back in within a song or two. Thosr girls probably average closer to a dozen or more per shift.

I once had a dancer at Palace in the Pines try to sell me on a vip by telling me she was so good in vip she had already sold 20 for the night. There is nothing that will kill a hard on when you're with a beautiful young lady than her telling you that she has already been with 20 guys today.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    P-Nemesis’ new rap song:

“A stripper fucked 99 PLs and I wasn’t one”
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    “There is nothing that will kill a hard on when you're with a beautiful young lady than her telling you that she has already been with 20 guys today”

Sounds like her sells strategy back fired!
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    I have to say, Larry, you should have expected the kind of answers you’re getting. It is not as if one of us has been video recording every VIP room of every club and has completed a statistical analysis on the sexual proclivities of strippers. Even if somebody did give an answer, how would you know it’s true?

Here: 3.6 plus or minus 2.7 /shift
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    “Pussy must be sore as hell”

I would think so lol.

@whodey- you think she was being honest with that 20 answer?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think the number could vary significantly by club. Certain clubs make it much easier for extras - so the girls will easily find a room for extras - and there will usually be a steady supply of knowing customers too. In that case - I’d say over 5.

Extras clubs can go through dancers as well. Especially if the club is in a busy location.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    All of them.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Wow, a loaded question. Don't forget about OTC esp this time of month, and the BF/BD/SD/side dude all the above. Wrap it up guys. Def no DATY.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    “Wrap it up”

+1000
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've been quite close to two extras girls from the same club. Both work a 6-hour afternoon shift and both have made as much as $1000 and as little as well under $100, with the average being on the order of $350-400. To make that much on a slow day shift, where the girls net about $100 per VIP, a few dicks are probably going to have to be sucked.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    All depends on the night and the club, but one night at a notorious extras club I use to visit watched a dancer take at least 10 guys back in about the 2 hours I was there. Oh, btw, she was the queen of the $40 bj (and was very good at it).
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I'm sure all extras-seeking PL's have heard this line of SS before. One time during the negotiation process with an extras girl, she told me, "Not to brag or anything, but rumor has it I am the best in the club." When we got to the VIP, the bouncer said to me, "Good choice. When you are done with her, I doubt you will need to make another trip back here." I don't know if she really was the best in the club, but she did get the job done, so the bouncer was right. I didn't need to take anyone else to VIP on that night.

I don't know exact numbers that extras girls are pulling, but I assume that it varies from club to club and girl to girl. Let's assume that there are typically three types of extras girls.
    - Low price/High volume
    - Average price/Average volume
    - High price/low volume
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    I remember reading a thread on SW about a brothel worker who did 2-4 guys per day.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Low price/High volume
    - Average price/Average volume
    - High price/low volume

Wouldnt they make about the same. What the low volume whores lose in volume they make up for in price. Also there are probably quite a lot of "high price/high volume" whores.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I agree with chessmaster, I certainly think there are a lot of high price/high volume girls!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    At one of our underground Mexican Bar places, they were doing low lights front room FS. It was in the dozens, pretty much continual, almost like an orgy.

People have posted about seeing girls in the TJ HK Bar go arriba 19 times.

At an SF AMP, first time I inquired, a young girl from Camodia told me she had done 7 already. More like that in SF than locally.

At our own local AAMPs it was often as high a 7 or 8, sometimes more, and most all did a full hour and MSOG ( 2x )

SJG
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    If you are at Follies long enough, you will see some very "productive" girls head to VIP 2-3 times an HOUR. The crowd at Follies is such that a girl COULD do that an entire 8 hour shift. I think it is just a matter of stamina, but there are girls doing over 10 a day.

That's is one reason to go very early in the day LOL!

At a club like Tattletales, I think 2-3 per shift is normal. That nets a girl anywhere from $400 to $1200 depending on what she charges. The rates there can get very high, but $200-250 is usual.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "An uncountably infinite number"

Clever! This deserves more than a "brilliant!"

Perhaps it should be designated "brilliantly aces!"
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion