tuscl

How frequent are your one and done dances?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Thursday, October 26, 2017 5:42 AM
Some recent discussions have got me thinking about some of my one and done dances. I’ve had several duds - for various reasons. One girl looked great - but when I got her in the back - I found that she didn’t shave her legs for awhile - and I didn’t notice that on the floor - I stopped her pretty quickly. How have some of your one and done dances gone?

20 comments

• beekers
    7 years ago
    One bitch complained my hands were rough - any kind of complaining stops me. Another said I couldn't touch her when other dancers at the same club allowed it. Bad breath or other hygiene issues are deal stoppers, too. However, those kinds of things are generally infrequent.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The worst: I was in a nude club in Houston and went back for a dance with a nice looking 7ish brunette. Things started ok as she took off her top and showed me her A/B's up close. She then turned around and pushed her bottoms off while bending over and spreading some. Just after that an eye watering odor hit me as she was backing up to grind that stinky thing on me. I put my hands on her waist and held her away as I stood up. It was almost the end of the song so I thanked her for the dance, paid her the agreed price and left the dance cubicle before I barfed. The second worst was a dancer took off her bottoms in a club in Reno and she terrible razor rash or herpes, fortunately she had not ground on me yet nor did I allow her to do so. I let her finish as an air dance, got up at the end, paid her for the one dance and left. Most of the other one and done are all about to much BO (do not mind mind sweaty girl smell but to much is to much, cheap strippper perfume put on with a bucket (I prefer no perfume), low contact, bad attitude or the pushy up sell.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Not that often. Im relatively easy to please. Long as she looks good(7+) and her grind is half decent ill get at least 2 or 3 dances. Really only one and done for airdances, "pity" dances and bad rhythm dances.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    They have been fairly infrequent. Of course epileptic lapdance girl, just recently. Had one a while back who had not shaved her crotch recently, stubble was so bad it occasionally poked me through my soft pants, and when she slid over them it sounded like sand paper. Bad smells will stop one before it starts. Also had one girl grab my hands place them by my side and tell me no touching anywhere, got up and left.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    There was one "one and doner" who led off with "You can't ......". That was a definite dance stopper. Too bad. She was an absolute doll who would have been JohnSmith69's alley.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve had a few times when a girl looked incredible on stage - and when she started her grind - it wasn’t working for me - and then they were looking at themselves in the mirror for the entire dance - which didn’t help either.
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    I usually give a girl two dances (I go to many clubs which are $10 each) unless they are really bad, rude, etc. Often when I am new to a dancer, the second dance gets better than the first. However, when they start talking about rules, things other customers did, or those smells Tiredtraveler mentioned, one is it. Just last week a dancer I had not seen before at Gold Club told me during the first dance no touching my breasts unless we go upstairs. That was a one and done even though she was very cute and easy to talk to.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    As RTP mentioned, I live in a $10 dance area so most of the time I will give a dancer two dances. But a month ago I had a hot dancer with a nice rack who would not take her top off bc she said she just had them done and they were sore and could not be touched. One and done. She was not happy. BO of any kind is also a deal breaker. Don't know if they don't notice it or they want to see if guys will get dances regardless, but I ain't the one.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Not too common, thankfully. Strangely, i don't dance with many new and newbie dancers unless the bouncer brings or sends them over. Even then, i make sure that she is very attractive or that there is some chemistry or sign that she'll be decent in the LD room. Once in a while, i will have a hustler or ROB get me. Not a true ROB, but the relatively attractive girl that is ways working the club for new customers that haven't experienced her yet. I should be paying more attention to this behavior. This type usually doesn't give a good dance or an above average dance, but some of them give decent dances so that they don't truly run out of customers. There is one dancer who i have a history with (which has been the subject of one of my previous discussion and someone else's discussion) who is pretty hot and probably the friendliest dancer in the entire club (to customers and other dancers). Just a nice person to be with, but her dances are just above average, but on the clean side. She has an older son who probably knows what she does, and maybe she promises him that she won't do anything dirty. Who knows? But as she is friendly with all the other dancers (and she somewhat introduced me to my ATF as well as many of the other dancers i like; she seems to have a good idea of what i like even more so that the floor host) and we even talk about other dancers such as if they quit or came back, or just had a baby, etc; i don't need to and won't get on her bad side. I've also found out much of the clubs intel, regarding dancer fees and payout from her. She generally seems quite honest and forthright to me, but if she has nothing nice to say she usually doesn't say anything. She's very affectionate in her dances, but i don't want to spend too much on that, so i just get the one with her. Technically, it's not done because the next visit, she often finds me and it's repeat. She is always gracious about the dance though and makes sure she walks me back to my seat with a warm embrace and i give her a nice ass squeeze (she has very nice curves on her slender body) as opposed to other one and done dancers that just coolly walk off. Oh yeah, another sign of a bad dancer is how she leads you to the LD room. If she just walks in front, expecting you to follow her, or just drags you by your hand, you should seriously consider just 86ing the entire thing as opposed to a dancer that keeps in close physical contact with you toward the LD room. The last sign is the girl that says she gives the best dances out of everyone. Almost always SS, and maybe 1 out of 10 dancers that used that line, even gave good dances let alone great ones.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Even at Follies it happens...rarely. I've had dancers not get naked, give me total air dances, tell me no touching etc. I carry mostly $20's because I believe that it takes 2 dances from a new girl to loosen up with me but I also carry a few $10's for just those occasions when I am one and done.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    It tends to be with new girls. I prefer to get more laps with the ones I have seen in the club a few times and can reasonably expect to see again. Modest lappers do improve over time. And it seems pretty common for strippers of all stripes to want to develop regular customers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I get dances with the intention of getting more than one - like others, it's not too common that I get a dancer that is one-and-done-material - for me the one-and-dones are usually the ones that offer less mileage than avg for the club, e.g. moving my hands from their boobs or using their arms or squirming to block me from their boobs, or go out of their way to avoid grinding on my johnson (grind on my lower-stomach, etc)
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I club with such a small budget that a lot of my dances were one and done strictly out of budget necessity. Since contact is 1way at best (hips & thighs) and air at worst, it has to be a REALLY sensual air dance to make me want to get a second or a third. Dances are $10. I'd get more if I could grab tits or ass, for sure.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    For years I was going to a club where it was common for me to get dances that wound up being one-and-done. If I had to guess, I would get a one-and-done at least once every 2 visits. The majority of the time I would get at least 2 dances with a girl. Over the last several visits, there was a sudden increase in one-and-dones. The only constant was that my favorite at this club consistently gave me great mileage with her dances. The rest of the dancers, they were either too tame, or they expressed behavior that factored into the reason why I cut them off after one dance. There was one dancer that would always stop by every time I was at this club and use the "wanna dance?" hustle. I turned her down at least 5 times until I decided to give her a try just for being so persistent. When we got back to the dance area, she asked me a really stupid question. "Would you like to start at 1 for $20 or 5 for $100?" If I haven't gotten dances with them before, I never commit to more than 1. And, did she really think I would take the bait on the idea that 5 for $100 is a better deal than 1 for $20? The cost per dance is the same if you do the math. So I got one dance with her and not only was it very lame, but when she removed her top, she had pasties covering her nipples. This obviously became a one-and-done There was another girl that I had not seen before, so I decided to give her a try. We get back to the dance area and she tells me "It is $20 for a regular dance, or $40 if you'd like to touch". Normally I don't pay the premium for touching if they ask for it, but she had a really nice rack that I wanted to play with. She asked me to pay first. I don't understand why that would be necessary, but whatever. The dance wound up being very lame, so it was a one-and-done With this next girl, I immediately got the vibe that she probably spends way too much time reading Stripper Web. She gave me a scripted speech about what to expect for dances. I already knew what the prices were, but she told me they are "$20 plus tip". The dance itself wasn't bad, but her demanding a tip had caused me to cut her off after one dance. Next thing I know, the manager stops buy and uses the whole, "Would you like to buy the lady a drink?" hustle. I take the bait so I don't look like a jerk. The dancer reminds me that the dance was "$20 plus tip" and when her drink arrives, she reminds me to pay the manager "$6 plus tip". I had no issue tipping the manager since he didn't ask for one. I didn't want to tip her for the dance, but I did and decided to be done with it. On my most recent visit to this club, I got a dance with a new girl I had not seen before. It was not half bad. I would've bought second dance, but she decided it would be a one-and-done. When the song was over, instead of asking me if I wanted another, she said, "Thank you". I make it point for them to ask if I'd like to keep going, and since she didn't, it was a one-and-done. Multiple times I had a one-and-done at this club because the dancer tells me, "A regular dance is $20. A dance with touching is $40". I would usually opt for the $20 no-touch dance. Every time the dance wound up being lame, so it was a one-and-done. I'm not so sure that any of them would've given me a better dance if I agreed to pay the premium for touching. Needless to say, I have finally decided it is time to officially put this club on the back burner. It is my intention to stay away from this club for good. Will I miss my favorite? Perhaps, but the last few times I went to see her, even she expressed some behavior that is a major turn-off to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game! SJG
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    S75, i dont know what club you are referring to but some strippers do have a "minimal amount"(w/e that is) you must spend on them before they give decent or better dances. I attribute it to gps but idk for sure based on the club you went to. I would do the same as you now though. Why should i spend an unknown amount of money, just to pay more money, to get what i should get on the first song, to get after who knows how many dances?
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    ^to add to that point, there is the high probability it may not get any better, especially if the dancer is a rob or has a severe case of GPS.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    My one and done dances are very infrequent given that I see my ATF DS 99% of the time. And even when I do "cheat" on her and get dances with someone else I would say I only stop after one song about 10% of the time. I am a picky motherfucker when it comes to getting dances and picking a stripper, so before even getting them I have already been weeding out the likely one and done strippers. I would rather leave the club altogether without any dances and cut my losses that way rather than take a risk and get only one.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    My last one-and-done was with a girl at an all new club to me who started in the middle of the song and when the song was over, told me that was song 1. She seemed like a good performer, but not at all what I wanted.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    Does not happen that often, but one and done is most often due to her dance style. Last time it happened, this girl was at least an 8, and had a very impressive stage show. But, her lap dance was very robotic, impersonal, and she only had 2 moves, very disappointing.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion