tuscl

Are podiums part of pervert's row?

Thursday, October 26, 2017 2:10 AM
I only ask because i'm pretty sure the leather seats are pervert's row but the podiums have chairs in front of them facing the stage even though both are near speakers, one is the first thing you see walk through the entrance after paying cover and the other is between the speakers and the lapdance room, while girls still go to guys sitting there, i'm not sure if it counts because these are chairs you can turn around or even move if you wanted

8 comments

• Maskath
    7 years ago
    because you can't edit, i meant to write between bar and lapdance rooms
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Pervert's row is wherever I'm sitting.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not sure it matters. If somebody parks himself there - to get a close up view - with no intention of tipping - then it’s perverts row.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Pervert's row is wherever I'm sitting." Ace!
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Anywhere close where you sit to get a good view, but not tip, is perverts row. That's where is sit, too, but I also stage tip.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Maskath, what do you mean 'podiums'? Do you mean seating by the stage where something rather high covers the back, so that maybe a dancer could be with you and no one behind you could see much? Might you give us some examples of clubs which are like what you are describing? We have people in most areas in the US. Welcome to TUSCL. SJG
  • Maskath
    7 years ago
    oh i understand the confusion, it's an Australian stripclub called Kittens so it might be set up differently to U.S By podiums [ that's what the girls call it] i mean like the smaller stages in the corners or the stage at the back between the bathrooms and girls change room as opposed to the big stage in the middle of the room Isn't TUSCL global though?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes TUSCL is global, but we don't seem to have that many members in Australia, at least not yet. Thanks for the explanation. So what is perverted in sitting at these podiums? SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion