tuscl

older or younger

shyguy103
Colorado
Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:24 AM
who gives the best lap dances older strippers or younger strippers? also what is the best way to tell if a stripper would gives a high mileage dances.

31 comments

• evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Oh yes please do !!! I worked at Chrstie's in Brunswick.. I had fun when I was there. It was a great club... Let me know when you'll be up here !!!
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Attitude is everything..In work and life, life to short to be miserable ... I am in the cleveland area,don't know if thats anywhere you ever make it too... and thanks for asking..
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Evilcyn, thanks for your interesting response, I hope you continue posting here. When I say that I prefer younger dancers, it's because most of the older ones whom I have met don't share your positive attitude toward customers. The customers who post here are pretty atypical, it sounds to me like you are too.
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Evilcyn: It's great to see a dancer posting on this discussion board. I appreciate your input, so I hope you continue to do so (wish other dancers would join in, too). I like, and am intrigued by your attitude. Any chance you can divulge the club that you dance at?
  • evilcyn
    17 years ago
    Ok, Guys, I am thee older hard body, no sags, type girl... I do carry myself with more class then others I work with I think.. When it comes to giving a dance though, I don't think I would come off as because I am experienced you'll like it no matter what.. I like the challenge of figuring out what each guys likes.. Every dance is and should be different.. Then benefit to being older is being able to pick up on what a guy is looking for in a dance and company.. I would like to think that my experience helps me adapt to whatever someone is looking for, and if I realize I am not what your looking for , I will gladly go away, and or find you who and or what you want...
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Funny, again. You and I are describing the same girls, with the opposite language. :) Or then again, maybe I DO like a "confident" girl. I certainly don't like a Machiavellian manipulator, but I've spent so much of my social life with wall-flower types who seem to expect that the male will not only "take the lead" but "do everything" (especially in bed), that maybe I go to strip clubs to get away from that? Does this mean I'm extraordinarily CONFIDENT in my own masculinity, in that I deliberately seek out a few fantasy occasions on which to let loose of the reins and hand them over to my female partner? Or does it mean I'm extraordinarily INSECURE and require that someone else take the lead? Or that I'm ... boring and normal? :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: I think there's plenty of room for disagreement between us. I mentioned the "don't tell me how" type only as a worst case. Even when I don't experience it from "real pros", their confidence puts me off in a similar way.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    It's funny how younger dancers are discussed as though they lived in a cocoon until they turned 18, and strip clubs are their first experience with men. By the time a girl reaches 18, she's lived through enough to know a few things about teasing and pleasing. She's been using her assets and her charm to get what she wants all their life. Applying it to lap dances comes naturally. Of course, there's always more to learn, and that keeps things more interesting.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    I prefer a girl who is new at it and doesn't know what she's doing but wants to learn.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Chandler: agreed, again. I didn't experience ANY of that from my "real pro" girls. In fact, it's the AMATEURS (in my experience) who get all huffy about "don't tell me how to do my job" and make it feel like a one-size-fits-all McDonald's experience. So, I guess I've expressed it poorly, but I think both sides of this "professionalism" debate would probably prefer the same lapper style and the same girls' attitudes, and be the same in rejecting the others, so I think we're actually on the same side.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: The one adjective that especially cuts both ways is "professional". The very expertise that some guys rave about is what puts me off. Her confidence that what she's doing will work for me like it has for so many others can kill the fun, even if she has a good attitude. Worse yet, there's a fine line between dancers who "know what a man wants and how to give it to him" and those who give all men the same thing whether they want it or not. Any hint of the "don't tell me how to do my job, just sit back and enjoy it" attitude really is hell to endure.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    "Book Guy: Way to go. You've managed to include every description that makes me shudder: "professional", "experienced", "hard-body", "true knowledge", "30 or 35", "lady" and "Texas". I'll change my tune right now if it means never having to endure such a living hell." Ditto.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Chandler: all I'm really advocating for, is a woman who knows "what a man wants and how to give it to him." It doesn't matter what age the package is, that it comes in. But if she's totally visually (and tactile-ly) hot, but can't accommodate that basic requirement, then she gives a bad lap dance. Funny how most of my adjectives could be so readily turned against themselves, though, wasn't it. :) You got me!
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    DougS, "You really went to the same school as VP?" Yes, I was a Senior when she was a Junior and my future SO was a Sophomore. She and I used to talk in the front of the school, after we graduated, waiting on our respective bf and gf to take them to lunch. She was a very nice woman, but somewhat lonely. Most females didn’t care for her (threatened by her beauty, perhaps?), and most guys figured they had no chance, so they didn’t talk much with her.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy: Way to go. You've managed to include every description that makes me shudder: "professional", "experienced", "hard-body", "true knowledge", "30 or 35", "lady" and "Texas". I'll change my tune right now if it means never having to endure such a living hell. Seriously, I've experienced what I think is the type of dancer you're talking about, and lived to tell. I've enjoyed them at times, they're just not my regular cup of tea.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Chandler: if you ever experience a true Texas professional lap-dance from an "experienced" lady -- maybe 30 or 35, hard-body with no sags, and a TRUE knowledge of "what a man wants and how to give it to him," you might change your tune. :)
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    Book Guy, my answer is the same: I prefer younger girls and IMO they give better dances. Avoiding the clueless 19-year-olds is not a problem for me. Avoiding the slick 30-year-olds wouldn't leave me many to choose from. One point that deserves more attention here is that strippers who continue working into their 30s aren't necessarily the cream of the crop. Most of my 18-to-22-year-old favorites over the years got out of stripping before age 25, and not on account of their looks.
  • FONDL
    17 years ago
    Depends on how you define "good." For me the best LD will always be one from the girl who I most enjoy being with, regardless of whatever skills she may have, and that will usually be a younger girl. I've never gotten a bad LD from a girl who I really liked, nor a good one from a girl who I didn't much care for. The mental connection is at least as important as the physical one. But that's me, others may feel differently (no pun intended.)
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I think there are two questions here -- which girls do you prefer? who gives better lap dances? Obviously, the two are related. But one of the things that separates them, is the age issue. I, too, prefer younger-looking women (in the 18 to 30 age-range, just about). But I DON'T like the lappers given by the typically clueless 19-year-old, no matter how hot-looking she might be. Simply identifying some issues and defining some terms here. :)
  • DougS
    17 years ago
    Count my vote as for YOUNGER! I am not the least interested in getting dances from older women. If I wanted older, I can get that at home. I'm one of the majority here that prefer our GIRLS to be in the 18-25 range - the lower on that range, the better. Girls that age almost always appeal to my tates and are of the type that I like. I would rather have a so-so dance from a young hot girl, than a red-hot dance from a 40-yr-old, but usually the dances from the young girls are much better than so-so. The younger girls have grown-up in a different environment and are usually less inhibited to begin with, because of that. Clubber; You really went to the same school as VP? I can remember many a fantasy staring Miss Principal... her and Farrah were stars of many of my dreams (both separate and together)... Yes, I had my poster of Farrah on the back of my door. Bookguy: Dallas was one of my favorite shows back then... just to oogle VP. She had it workin'! Chitown: Come to think of it, the principal at my son's school could definitely interest me in some dances. Although she IS on the older side, she's still probaby < 35.
  • Clubber
    17 years ago
    Ah, Vicky Principal, as she was known in high school. She was quite beautiful then and still is, at about 55+. She graduated the year after me and my being 57, I would say she is 56. Never got a lap dance from her, however.
  • DailyGrind
    17 years ago
    new meat. who haven't learned to *hold back* yet. younger. cuz i've never had a dance from older. dg
  • DandyDan
    17 years ago
    I tend to prefer older dancers because they tend to know what they are doing. Of course, that doesn't stop the young ones from doing well. My current fave is 21 and at the club closest to me that I visit quite a bit, there is one who only recently turned 20 who is one of the three I will regularly seek out there. On the other hand, one of the other two that I seek out there is in her late 30's and always does well. It's all got to do with their attitude.
  • maybeenuf4u
    17 years ago
    totally agree w/ bones7599. You must have studied hard for this test! I know I did!
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Again, I'd have to agree on ... erm ... Principal. This principal: [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] Gotta stand by your principals.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    I'd agree on Principal. Victoria Principal, that is. In her glory days on "Dallas" of course. :)
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    That's "principle", of course.
  • chitownlawyer
    17 years ago
    I am so much into dancers from 18-23, and not into dancers much older than, say, 30, that I have to say younger--again, on the principal that you can't separate the dancer from the dance.
  • Book Guy
    17 years ago
    Depends how you define "dance skills." A girl who can do an exciting "All That Jazz" choreographed routine can be aged anywhere from 12 to 55 or so. But that's not what I go to a strip club to see. Best lap-dances, for me, come from girls who are rather light-weight (I don't like supporting their weight with my limbs or lap or crunched boner) and who "know what a man wants." The degree of intensity, speed, touch, amount of jokey-jokey attitude as opposed to desperately-horny attitude as opposed to cagey-manipulative attitude is all a subtle balance. Girls who "get it" generally aren't TOTAL beginners at stripping, because the beginners have princessy notions, such as that matching earrings to bikini makes them more appealing to men and therefore we should pay more. But beyond the princessy notions, age is generally no factor at all. Older, younger, some "get it" and some don't.
  • Yoda
    17 years ago
    Though I prefer older dancers I don't think there is a huge connection between age and dance skills. I agree with Chandler, it's hard to separate the dancer from the dance. If a woman isn't my "type" it's not going to be a good dance for me no matter what. I think maturity may be more of a factor than actual age.
  • chandler
    17 years ago
    I think younger strippers give better dances. That might be because I like the looks and attitude of girls 18-22. It's hard to separate the dancer from the dance. Giving a good lap dance is not a skill that requires years of experience, IMO. The best way to tell is to get a dance. Short of that, if you like her looks, and she has a good attitude, and you connect a bit when you meet her, she's worth a try. You could try to watch her give dances to other guys or observe how many dances they get, but that's not always reliable and besides, it's not my idea of fun. If you're looking for extras, the best way to tell is probably to ask her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion