tuscl

So many skinny white girls with huge fake tits!!

chessmaster
Illinois

20 comments

• s275ironman
    7 years ago
    About half of those girls went overboard on the boob job and got them way too big. The other half, fake or not, actually look good.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'll do them. Fake tits or no fake tits.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I wish that I could say the big fake tits turn me off - but they don’t! I’d be a happy man when getting dances from those hard body hotties! Love the photos!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    My last visit to Christie’s Tempe was disappointing, but that was nearly a year ago. Recent reviews are promising. Might be worth another try.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ok. saw the pics. now i'm interested.
  • rentz2
    7 years ago
    No faces on any of the pics means most, if not all, don't work there it would seem. If this one does work there by chance: https://www.instagram.com/p/Bab4OzZl6sz/…

Anyone know when she is working?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    A lot of them have great bodies. I did notice several severely botched boob jobs, though.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "No faces on any of the pics means most, if not all, don't work there it would seem. "

I wouldnt be surprised. At least half of them seem to regular girls in random places(not at the club) that may or may not work there or even be strippers.
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I doubt very many, if any, are actual dancers at CCT. There are millions of stock cleavage images that could have been used for this collection, plus there's way more pics than there are dancers there. Someone with some spare time should take a random sample set of images and test them with tineye.com or google image search. I'll bet most of these gorgeous images can be found all over the internet.
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    thanks chessmaster. i was considering a trip to AZ but after seeing that there were no pawgs in those pics i'll pass.i'm still thinking as to where to go for those pawgs.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Never seen more than 1 dancer at that location with more than a C cup. I was there the first night they opened years ago. They paraded out 60 dancers, all A's or B's. Not much has changed since then. Guessing this is simply a bunch of anonymous IG models, not unlike the better looking Backpage ads.

CP
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Not a fan of boob jobs! My favorite photo was the advertisement from Christie's Cabaret-- Now hiring, all positions.

Had this advertisement been for a Detroit club, it would have said: "Now hiring, all positions, including 69, missionary, K9, CG, RCG and other positions that do not yet have standard abbreviations."
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    I'll do all of them
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Wow, looks like heaven on earth to me.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    FUCK!!!! I have to buy balloons for the nephew's birthday party......
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Chili, my experience at Christies has been a good selection of big breasted girls, some even natural. The pics you see aren't if any dancers that I've seen working their. One pic is reminiscent of a girl who works their, yet no face to confirm.

I've had great times to average at Christies, but never a bad time.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    If you don't like these girls, please send them to see me.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    If the girls there really looked that good, i would have moved to Tempe a long time ago. It doesn't matter: notoriously low mileage club with no extras. Otherwise nice place.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Anyone can otc with a girl at any club if you have game, free or not. Just sift through all those "no's" until u find one.

I don't have the time to invest or the proper relationship to go forward with it, but 10 years ago I pulled two separate girls on different nights from Christies. One tried to slap me silly when she found out from the other about our affairs, and I had to ask her why she was so upset since we never talked about being exclusive. She turned around pissed off, and ignored me from then on. Sluts! Gotta luv em.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion