tuscl

Hustle techniques that have a high failure rate

Monday, October 23, 2017 5:43 PM
We've all seen strippers use various hustles to try to empty our wallets. Some are really effective. Some work a couple times before we become immune to them. Then, there are some that rarely ever work at all, even on a newbie. One such hustle that has a high failure rate is the intimidation hustle. The only time this hustle works is when it is used on a man that is your textbook beta male that has no control over anything in his life. I remember one time a dancer tried to use it on me. I did not find her attractive to begin with. Still, she thought she could scare me into buying dances with her. She had that pissed off look on her face. She got right in my face and spoke in a pissed off tone of voice. Instead of the typical, "Wanna dance?" she said "Come on, let's go dance". Every line she fed me, I just stayed calm and did not take the bait. She eventually said something like, "You've been sitting here for a while now. Aren't you going to get any dances?" I think I said something like, "I will buy dances later. Just not with you". This ended with her walking away truly pissed because her plan backfired big time. In addition to her lame attempt to try to intimidate me, she acted like she thought she was supermodel hot when I thought she was a fugly. She tried to turn me on by stroking my dick OTP for about 10 seconds or so, but I stayed limp the entire time. It was like she thought just being a woman was enough for me to find her attractive. Anyone else have a funny story where a stripper tried the intimidation hustle, or some other lame hustle technique that didn't work?

22 comments

• SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LOL I call it the nag hustle. Bitch won't leave me alone and keeps nagging to get a dance. It usually ends with me getting up and walking away as she is still nagging and as I'm saying I'm sorry but I have to go as I move to a different spot or go to the bathroom.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The one that never works is when a dancer is coming by on the dollar parade - she gets her dollar - is about to move on - then says “wanna dance?” - I’m not going to waste my money to be an after thought. So that’s a no...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The self-promoters that tell me "I give the best dances in the club"
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ good one
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    How often is the tag team hustle effective? I'd give that one at max one time before it's old. Unless you really get lucky and get two hotties both with high mileage. Still, I saw my friend get robbed on the tag team dance and now zip won't even give it a chance. One girl even had the nerve to first use the intimidation hustle on me. When I told her point blank that I was waiting on a girl across the room she goes 'oh that's my girl, how about you take us both?'. I looked at her like 'girl if you don't take yo sorry ass out of my face and go bother someone else.......
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I've had the race card puled on me a few times. Even a white chick accusing me of only getting dances from black girls.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, the tag-team hustle where usually one of the two is a dud
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "I haven't given a dance all night." Cry me a river.
  • stripfighter
    7 years ago
    Personally, any hustle where I get the sense she doesn't have a sense of humor. Demanding, nagging, etc don't work... As far as handling them, I have fun with it. Make up the most bizarre stories of why I can't all with a wry smile will drive them away. These girls are looking for a reaction that signals weakness. Don't give it to them.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    I sit with my legs crossed, unless I see a dancer I want to come by me. Every once in awhile, a dancer, no matter how awkward the angle, will insist on inserting herself into my lap. After a couple minutes of banal conversation and monosyllabic answers from me, she usually gets the point and moves on. Does this technique actually work on anyone besides the weakest PLs? CP
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    At this point, i'm pretty immune to hustle. I remember when a fairly hot dancer would just come and grab my hand/arm and almost forcefully pull/lift me from my chair and say, "come on, let's go have some fun. You've been getting dances all night, have one with me." Once upon a time, i "might" have followed her, but now, i'd just sooner pull her back and say something like "hold on, tiger, i'm not going anywhere soon" and make her earn her dance the proper way, if she could. I also don't let an unattractive girl (to me) sit on my lap. I've never done the move my seat back and watch her fall on her ass, but that would be fun to watch.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The unattractive dancer who sits on my lap at the same time she says “ want some company ?”. I then do or say whatever I need to make her go away. I suspect a lot of PLs feel compelled to give her a pity dance to avoid confrontation.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I've had them offer dances, then follow with "You know you want to." I replied with something like "Oh really? You just looked into my mind and found that?" It usually pisses them off and they move on.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Some strippers start off too quickly with over-the-top flattery. Oh, you're so hot! You're just the kind of man I want! This backfires with me. It is too far away from how people normally behave. Sometimes it even prevents me from buying a sampler dance, because it denied me the ability to select on my own terms.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    How about girls that demand drinks? What kind of ridiculous hustle is that? I like to shoot down her and the thirsty waitress that is all too quick to come over and ask if she can get either of us anything. I'm quick to say,"I don't need anything, but if she wants to buy her own drink, you can ask her," and then look at both of their faces.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I hate that pulling my arm trying to lead me to the lapdance area.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    theDirkDiggler - I hate that too. I have gotten to the point that I’ll simply tell the dancer that I’m there to buy dances, not drinks. It can get expensive when dancers order annoyingly expensive drinks. One other hustle that I don’t like is when a dancer gets frustrated and says - “Give me a dollar and I’ll go away.” It’s too much of a demand - and I’ll just ignore that shit.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ If a dancer tells you to pay her to go away, don't. She "wins" in her mind and will keep on doing it, maybe even to you. Just say, i aint give you shit and you can't make me, so i don't care if i ever see you again. Okay that might be a little harsh, but if that's what it takes...
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ I agree. I won’t pay a stripper to go away. I will ignore that type of pushy shit. These girls are supposed to be selling dances, not making demands for money (for being there). If a stripper persists and keeps pushing for money - I’ll ask her who her manager is - and I’ll tell him that she seems to be underpaid because she’s pandering for singles.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i'm taking this all in. i've got a lot to learn still.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^great advice you guys. I think I've fallen for a few of these. Learned the hard way for some but never let it happen a second time. The pull your arm literally for a dance is the most annoying to me. I remember one time getting so annoyed that I pulled in the opposite direction rather hard and she stumbled towards me. Then gave me a dirty look as she walked away. Bitch I tried to tell you nicely plenty of times before that, you earned that shit!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Don't pull on my arm. Don't stroke my fucking hand. Don't play with my damn hair.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion