tuscl

Eat first or fuck first?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Whether it is stripper that you are taking OTC for lunch or dinner Or a nonstripper girlfriend. What to do want to do first? Assuming that you know that you are going to get both. Assuming that you are eating together at the same time and place. I want the sex first. When I know that I am going to get laid, the adrenaline really kicks in. My stomache fills up wih acid and I can't eat. I can kill some the acid with alocohol but that won't help later on. So I sit there starring at my steak. Another wasted meal. And fucking on a full stomache is not confortable to me. The movies alwasys make it look like such a romantic thing. I wonder how many would just to prefer to fuck and then hit the Waffle House or get a piece of pie or a rerun?

9 comments

• DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    depends on the mutual lust level.
    otherwise i have no preference.

i fucked a girl in a steak n shake bathroom, so i could
    answer 'simultaneously'.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    If her pussy is on the menu, I definitely want to eat it first before I fuck it.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I will not eat before going to a club, and I prefer sex on an empty stomach. However, most of my OTC experiences start with eating.

Some of the best OTC experiences that I've ever had though, consisted of talking, drinking, photo taking, dancing/playing, sex, then Steak N Shake... in that order...
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    If I'm hungry, I like to eat. If I'm horny I may want to fuck. Just like exercise, if you wait a little while after you eat, you shouldn't have a problem.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I can fuck anytime. Before or after dinner doesn't matter much to me. It's just sex. No big deal. Now, going to a strip club. That's a big deal. I don't like going too soon after eating. An edge of hunger heightens my appetite for strippers.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    You mean this isn't obvious? You can eat anytime, but if you gotta fuck, you gotta fuck.
  • chitownlawyer
    18 years ago
    I prefer to be a little hungry when I have sex. For some reason, it seems to focus my attentions. I certainly don't want to deal with the torpor that can come after a big meal (especially, for me, one that has involved eating a big piece of meat) The best times I have had with my OTC have involved sex first, followed by a leisurely dinner of Chinese takeout delivered to the hotel room, accompanied by discussion that is sometimes racy and suggestive, and sometimes almost ridiculously connubial.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    I like the sex first....and sometimes after dinner as well...
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    I've heard that needing to piss makes a woman horny. And of course, at a restaurant there's always the opportunity to ply her with liquor, whereas in the bedroom there's seldom a reason to ply her with appetizers.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion