tuscl

OTC and reading the situation

Tuesday, January 19, 2010 6:13 PM
Hey all, never taken a girl OTC but have been offered it once or twice before. My question is, if you spend alot of time with a girl who seems willing to give extras, and you get to know her, how do you approach and ask her about her willingness or lackthereof to go OTC. Subsequnently, what do you guys do if immediately a girl offers OTC to you, are you turned off, skeptical? Or is that the "in" that you need. Seems to me that I'd be hesitant in that case. But how does one bring this up to a girl you'd like to ask? I saw the article on this recently but was wondering what you guys thought.

9 comments

• Dudester
    14 years ago
    Since you're still in college, your ability to land pussy (for free) is good. OTC is for older bachelors, or married guys with some measure of freedom. However, if you're determined to try it: It takes several club visits to develop the trust with a dancer. Because of your youth, she'll ask you why you want to go this route (she's used to offers from men, 30 and older). You must appear ready to take another dancer if she refuses your offer. You can't appear desperate (younger guys are perceived this way). Don't give her ANY details about your life. Because of your youth, some dancers will think you a blackmail opportunity, or a joke. Most important-don't pick a dancer older than you. With all that said, In conversation, you ask if she does "private shows". When she asks what you mean, be straight up and tell her, "I'm looking for sex, would you meet me in a hotel?" If she's a looker, she'll want 300 bucks, but don't pay a penny over that. Negotiate down the price and be firm. Get her cellphone number and verify it (if it's a false number, you got your answer). Lastly, because of your youth, security is paramount. Don't lose your head if it happens and maintain your security precautions.
  • georgmicrodong
    14 years ago
    And by "security precautions", Dudester is *not* just talking about condoms. Think about where you are at all times, and where you're going to go from there. Be aware of the places you're approaching that might be ambush points, and those places that, once you're past, might allow someone to sneak up behind. Watch the girl for signs that she might be working with someone who will jump you. Things like physically separating herself from you for no apparent reason, or wanting to go a particular way that makes no sense, or unlocking a hotel room door, or taking or making a phone call in the room. Make sure you are prepared to handle an assailant, whether with a weapon or your cool martial arts. Other suggestions can be found on this site.
  • gatorfan
    14 years ago
    I don't think there is a "playbook" for stripper OTC, you either try it or not. It's no different than bringing up topic of sex. I don't think anyone can give step by step instructions, some of us do it while others of us probably keep everything to the club.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    I simply make them an offer or ask them if they "play." Beware of picking them up as to the neighborhood and who might come to the car. Drive carefully not breaking any traffic laws or giving a cop a chance to stop you. If she has drugs you could find yourself in jail facing drug charges and your car "seized." You will never see your car again as it will be ripped apart as they look for more evidence / serious violations. For this reason I am uneasy about strippers who don't have a car or one that spends most of its time in impound.
  • Player11
    14 years ago
    2 of my articles of interest for the subject posted by the op - Meeting a Stripper for OTC Session and Dealing with Dancer Drama. If your are starting the hobby young will good for you. I wish I had started it when I was younger. Never discuss your SC hobby with civilians (non dancers, non strip clubbers). Above all keep it secret from a wife or GF. Wife just wants to do sex once a week? No prob, don't get mad, just go to a Strip Club.
  • txtittyfan
    14 years ago
    All you have to do is ask. Engage in conversation and ask, it is not a difficult thing to do. Now if you are asking because you are nervous or timid, you are looking in the wrong place. IMO you would probably have a higher risk of being robbed/hurt etc.
  • rickdugan
    14 years ago
    This is not for you. Becuase of your age and timidity, you are a high risk for getting ripped off by either the short or long con. The short con involves taking your money and not giving you the goods. The long con involves working you into a place where you have affection for her and then milking you over time (read some of the previous articles on this re: girls looking for help with bills, etc). You are likely too young to have good defenses against either. Also, at your age you should be working the romance angles, not the stripper route.
  • lopaw
    14 years ago
    I've only asked dancers that I have gotten to know pretty well, rather than taking up an offer from a dancer I just met. What works for me lately is bringing up the idea of them doing private dancing OTC so they get to keep all the $$$ themselves and not have to share it with the club (works great in this crappy economy.
  • gk
    14 years ago
    Ask if she wants to go out to lunch or dinner. Work your way up to it through that door. Dancers (as opposed to "working girl" strippers)are open to OTC when they perceive it as in their interest. Yea, we know what that is, but the context is consistency, security, something that can be counted on in the crunch. Keep that in mind.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion