tuscl

Weird night or she playing with me

Sunday, October 22, 2017 7:46 AM
The You’re good for me line was stripper shit but as for her not actually working until I motivated her with 50 dollars as in a 10 minute dance well that’s what it is in Melbourne. I had met this girl before and noticed she kept leaving because people were saying No to go to the back and eat pizza, you can see staff with empty pizza boxes, she had even stopped asking me for dances, she came sat next to me and told me she was feeling lazy and another time after she got rejected she walked past me and was like yelling “ You’re supposed to be my lucky charm” which I just took as stripper shit but then I think she disappeared again So it was about 11 and I told her if she didn’t eat pizza until midnight, I’d give her 50 and then she actually decided to work And also she decided to show me she cut her elbow and gave me a peck which is the second time she’s done that so I don’t know if I made friends with a stripper or something

12 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I want pizza.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ You just want the sausage.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    Pizza will never reject you.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I just came from the back room ... the mushroom pizza told me it would be right back, and then I didn't see it again. Waited 2 hours, then left.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    A pizza will never ROB you - mad love for the pizza
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    A stripper will never leave the roof of your mouth burnt with shreds of flesh hanging down.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You've been hanging out with the wrong stripper, Subraman. :)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I was in a dive the other month and a couple of strippers had ordered some pizza in. They sat at my table and offered me slices. I opted for "the extras", which was cheese bread in this case. I am still really confused and conflicted over the whole experience.
  • Pizza (hiatus)
    6 years ago
    Nothing gets in between a person and their pizza. Nothing.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i like the visual of a hot sexy girl eating a slice of pizza.
  • two_bits
    6 years ago
    ^^Amen, brother!
  • TrapBaby304
    6 years ago
    Ugh, she was hungry and would rather eat with her coworkers than grind on a trick. You're surprised?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion