tuscl

Charlotte Recommendations, Part II

doctorevil
Evil Lair
I just finished my trip to Charlotte and need to give Kudos to Juice, chattguy123, magicrat, Lurker_X, and RTP for the excellent recommendations. The reviews make Charlotte look like a strip club wasteland, but I had an excellent time at Gold Club and Leather and Lace South. Reviews to follow.

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nice - thanks for the update - always good to get an experienced SCer's POV - looking forward to your reviews
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Nice - thanks for the update - always good to get an experienced SCer's POV - looking forward to your reviews
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah brother..looking forward to reading all about it
  • RTP
    7 years ago
    Glad you had a good time. It sounds like it went well for you, but I still find days and weeks when Charlotte does feel like a wasteland.
  • magicrat
    7 years ago
    I just read your reviews. Welcome to the world of North Carolina strip clubs. Hit or miss is an understatement.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Nice to hear Leather and Lace South is still a decent spot. Haven't clubbed in Charlotte in years, but that was a standout. North Carolina gets a bad rap.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    North Carolina has crept up a bit now that Greenville SC and Columbia SC became tamer. At least it isn't as restrictive as TN or VA.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion