tuscl

When doing ITC do you ....

skibum609
Massachusetts
....always negotiate a price/act up front or wing it? I have negotiated up front maybe 6 times lifetime and in the cr probably another 6. The other 10,000 times I winged it, but not since Tuesday. I enjoy not knowing and would rather settle for a full contact dance without extras than take all the soul out of it and negotiate it like I was leasing a car. Tuesday even though we hadn't even done a topless dance before we never even mentioned price, as I just added a tip when I paid her. Daty led to bbbjcim without a mention of cash, so for me it was a grand slam. What about all y'all?

20 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't do extras that often but when I do I'd say about 95% of the time I pre-negotiate particularly if I have to pay a hefty room fee upfront which is often the case.

There is a mixed-dive I hit where dances are done in private-curtained booths so in that situation I usually wing-it since I'm not big into extras thus I'll go for a lap-dance then get horny and extras ensue from there usually w/o prices being discussed since I know the club well and know the going-rates - but again if a hefty room-fee is involved then I pre-negotiate especially if unfamiliar w/ the club and/or dancers.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    That’s the beauty of sticking with favorites. No surprises.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I don't negotiate extras - I keep purchasing time. I like to see if she is explorative on her own... They can be curious too sometimes, or decide to spice up the same old routine.
    This hasn't led to any major acts yet but I may get "a hand on my pants" a tit in my mouth. There is some plausible deniability left for her. Ooopsie! I'm so clumsy, haha! It allows a dancer some scraps of dignity to not have been paid to do extras. And long term, it may be cheaper for me to get her to view it as all part of our participation together.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    I wing it, but that's really just for dances. I dont see the point of rooms considering the expense. Winging it is sexy and flirty and tickles the mind, so I like that route.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Private dances where I go (small cubicle with door) are $25 topless and $35 nude. A room (large cubicle with couch table lamp and door is $140 for 15 minutes. With songs around 3.5 minutes its not much more than topless dances and a better value than nude.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I find that hearing “You will have a great time with me!” - or “It’s going to be very sexy in the back baby” - can mean very different things to different people. If I don’t know the dancer - then I’ll clarify what is on the menu. If the dancer doesn’t open up - and she continues to offer vague enticements - I’ll either get a dance to test her out - or I’ll just move on.

If I already know the girl - then there’s a reason why I keep coming back.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I imagine it may vary in some cities and clubs, but here, if you want ITC sex, you better negotiate both the act and the price beforehand, or unpleasant things are likely to await you. At least until she's a repeat and you two have a pattern and understanding
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    Ever since I indulged in ITC extras, I have always made it a point to have a discussion with the dancer about what I am looking for and whether she is willing to deliver. Once it is established she will do what I want, I expect a discussion about price, followed by a negotiation.

So far I have had one experience where there was no negotiation on price. It just happened to be the first time I went to a club seeking extras. The dancer was low-volume and doesn't get solicited for extras very often. There was no discussion about a price before going to the VIP. She delivered as promised, but she did not ask for any money after we left the VIP. I still paid her because it is the right thing to do.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Color me different: I negotiate in the back.

The reason? What does she have to prove if she knows what she's getting? What if you get in the back and she's really lame? Not to mention, I find it more exciting to not know where things are going to go.

Of course, I only get to extras clubs once or twice a year. It's like a special treat when I can go, so I'm willing to pay a premium. If I went more regularly, I might work harder at mastering the art of negotiation.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Almost always. I try to keep it casual so that it doesn't become too transactional, but sometimes it's the dancer who takes it in that direction.

I've considered "going nuts" and not negotiating to keep things a little more spontaneous. That's not my way, normally. We'll see.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would prefer to go w/ the flow but not when there are a couple of hundred on the line either thru an upfront room-charge and/or dancer wanting upfront payment.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I almost always negotiate up front. But recently I tried winging it and it worked out great. It depends upon the club and the dancer but I think either system can work well.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I always negotiate up front. I find it irresponsible to engage in sexual acts with a stranger without a discussion of what's going to happen first. Otherwise, someone is going to get screwed (figuratively).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I wanted to "wing it" I'd still be going on dates w/ civilians
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    At the two extras clubs that I visit many times a year, I've learned *not* to negotiate details up front (which goes against my very planning nature) but to just go with the flow. Since most of the girls at these clubs are extras-friendly, it's not a big risk. Occasionally I'll end up doing a rather low-mileage VIP for $150, but the vast majority of the time it works out just the way I want.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    $140 is not a bad deal for all of that. But where I'm at $140 (I think) buys a 15 minute bikini dance in a roped off area called VIP. It's not a stall or a cubicle. 1 way contact. $90 buys about 24 minutes of bikini dancing when counting dances in comparison. The only difference with VIP when I asked is she can take off her shoes and relax. I understand her feet probably hurt, and she'll appreciate the gesture and guaranteed money but don't see the appeal. I do wish we had topless, nude, contact, or extras options. I is terrible having the choice taken away.

Now, I did buy a 2 y/o CPO Subaru Imprezza (non-turbo), manual transmission . Getting a "new" car where I don't have to worry if the original owner followed maintenance is a good idea. The Tuscl hive was right about that. I plan to drive it into the ground (to 275,ooo miles).

For some reasons I thought all of the VIP rooms were $300 plus $200 tip for FS. Thanks for the clarification.

Here in Midwest-a-stan with Saria Law they have to wear 4 articles of clothing, fully covered, no contact. Or they can wear pasties and a thong but then they have to be 2 feet in the air (dance on a crate) and 2 feet away from us.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^if I lived in that area I would never go to the club locally.

Much like here in the Bay Area I never go to clubs. You can certainly get more than an air dance but they still just suck to me. The talent isn't there and when you do find a 7 or 8 her dances suck because she makes money just off her hotness. That's why I haven't been to an SF club in over 4 years.

My first visit to an extras club was just last month and the only knowledge I had was from postings by you fine gentlemen. Still, I was kind of in shock by how straight forward the girls are. There was no *hinting* of extras. It was a Paradise handshake followed by "you can fuck me in the back room for $200". From EVERY girl. I didn't try negotiating any lower price I was just excited to even get such an offer. Like Anonymous Jim said, if I lived in those areas with extras clubs and paid frequent visits maybe then I'd try to negotiate.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    We are very lucky where I live in that extras are more than common; more than common in the better clubs and more than common with the hottest dancers.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    Leasing a car? Don't you know that's a sucker's game, the real action is driving home right off the showroom floor....

Seriously though, it depends on multiple factors, including:
    1) The dancer: is she new to me? How hot is she? Has there been a rapport established, or is the conversation just her standard script/sales pitch?
    2) The price: Even if I'm playing the level of services by ear, it's just asking for disappointment to not be clear on the expected price. Even in clubs where the "standard" rates are well established, you'll still get an occasional gal with GPS that expects more than market rate - and waiting til you're done is just asking for drama.
    In the other hand, if I know the price is one I feel is easily affordable, I'm open to not talking about any additional details and just letting things happen.
    3) The club: if I've been before (or done my research here) I should have a much better idea on the odds of getting what I deem appropriate value for my dollar.
    3) The market: in some cities (e.g. Nashville) the clubs are universally low-mileage/overpriced, vs. others (Detroit) that the standard level of service in pretty much any club make disappointment unlikely.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I almost never explicitly negotiate. I'm sure I have once or twice, but really rarely. We'll usually agree on a price before we go back to the room, but its never x for y. If I'm going to do a room I'm pretty sure both of us are on the same page. I've been wrong a few times, but not many.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion