tuscl

Keeping your mouth shut!

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
How many times have you overheard a stripper pulling a scam on an unsuspecting customer? She is promising everything in VIP but you know she only does HJs. She tells him that the price for 30 minutes in VIP including the room is only $250 but you know the going rate is $150. You'd like to walk over to them and tell the guy to not buy what she is selling but you know it is none of your business and might get a shit storm started. So you just sit there drinking your beer and shaking your head to yourself.

Would you appreciate a customer walking up to you and telling you that your choice for a dancer is all wrong? That she is full of shit? Or would you think he is just jealous or doesn't know what he is talking about?

27 comments

• larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    No, you just gotta let the customer experience it for himself. Hopefully the next time he has learned his lesson.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Good question. If I didn’t know you - then it would be very odd to have another customer tell me about those two aspects of a dancers offering. It would be difficult to trust your insight - without knowing you are being honest.

I might think that you pimp out one of the other dancers - and you were directing business away from other girls. Or - I might think you were a RIL who wanted to keep me away from your dancer.

It would be nice if they posted prices - or had a menu - with pricing for each of the acts.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I would think he had an ax to grind but now as a TUSCLer I might think he was being legit but I'd still probably try to find out myself but perhaps w/ my guard more-up
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I was pick-pocketed once in a Houston black dive (thankfully it was only about 15-singles and she wasn't able to get to my $20s which was about $200 or $300) - i then saw the ROB give dances to another guy but I didn't say anything - i went to the restroom a while later and the dude came-in a bit after me and I went ahead and told him what had happened to me - he kinda looked at me strange and just nodded (I guess he was expecting that).

There's been other times I've been tempted to say something but haven't - I have had some convos w/ PLs that are obviously not TUSCLarly educated but that has been general SC-convo and not specific to a dancer in the club.
  • large
    7 years ago
    I would appreciate hearing a warning from another customer. Whether I believed the warning or not would depend on the circumstances but I would still like hearing another person's opinion.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    If i get ROBed, i don't want it happening to anyone else and i certainly don't want her rewarded for such scams so if i see it about to happen again, i'll walk to a spot where the customer can see me, but the ROB can't and put a thumbs down that he can't see. If the ROB turns i'll just run my hand through my hair or something and walk away, or if a guy sees me come back from the ROB's dance, i'll probably shake my head or something like that.
  • MrBater2010
    7 years ago
    I wouldn't mind being let in on the secret. but that explains why the music has to be so damn load.
    another note: I learned this week to never tell a stripper that you spent money on someone else. 4 days and not a single answer to a text.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Some customers get more fun for less because others get less fun more more. I'm just fine to let the market play itself out. If the customer is satisfied with that they got, then it works out for all involved.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I generally think it is best to keep my mouth shut if I don't know the guy.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    Some time ago I was at a club on a crowded Saturday night and matched up to a dancer who had the type of body I really like. It was a small club, so you have to wait for others to finish in the VIP rooms before you can go in. There was another PL waiting nearby, and he knew my dancer.

He awkwardly told me I was going to have a great time with her. Then made a little small talk to her. It was pretty weird.

Well, it turns out she was TERRIBLE in the VIP. Probably in my top 3 worst experiences.

I'm retrospect, I think that dude wanted to warn me, but chickened out and just complimented her instead.

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I think it all depends on circumstances. I would have to gauge the environment to decide. But then again that's what's great about TUSCL. We generally get these heads up ahead of our trips.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    If I say anything, it's only in reference to the time I had. He can make his own decision from that point.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If your friends with the guy then yes say something but if you don't know the guy just keep it to yourself
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    I just try my best to avoid places with the ROB culture in the first place.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Actually I never have overheard a scam. Would appreciate a tipoff to it if a dancer was trying it. Just a simple head nod no and thumbs down would be a tip off if the guy could see it and she didn't. That way you said nothing and she dioesnt know what happened. Unless the guy can read lips and sees you say only an expensive hand job.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    On the other hand if she hears that, the guy might appreciate it but the dancer will be pissed off at you.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Since all of the dancers only do that for me, I keep it under my hat to spare the pathetic customers from false hope. If one of the pathetic customers came up to me to tell me that a CF wasn't any fun at all, I might try to play it off Dominic77-style and say that as long as she didn't get any glitter or perfume on me, I'm all good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If I can somehow warn him w/o the bitch noticing I will; o/w it can get ugly
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i prefer a 'heads up.'
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    I was at Baby Dolls Dallas last night and got ROB over-counted to the tune of $40 plus tip (she was so hot and good I paid). I saw her trying to lure in a drunk PL at the bar downstairs a couple of times soon after, so I made a special trip down there to warn him about her--he was so drunk that he was done for the night, but he thanked me anyway.
  • WillMunny
    7 years ago
    As a general rule I try to avoid giving unsolicited advice, however good it might be. In the club environment I think minding your own business is an especially good policy. Unless you're witnessing outright theft - pickpocketing, etc. - it seems more likely intervening would create problems rather than solving them.
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I haven't ever overhead a stripper pulling SS on a customer, but I've definitely sat there and thought does he know any better or what the hell is she telling him. But then that's my imagination.

I personally wouldn't tell another customer about a particular stripper's tendencies unless I knew him. Even then if may very well be a different experience for him. So I think it'll vary customer to customer what the stripper does, although the bad may outweigh the good.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Between the $100 for a friend to get a dancer in another thread, and this thread, I realize how clean my club is. No, it's not Follies for extras but I've never had a dancer try to cheat me out of money, wrong dance count or anything, and the only ripoff I've encountered is the ATM machine.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    I've only done something like that once and it involved a girl who I knew did everything from outright scam jobs re: services to selling guys baggies of baby powder and telling them that it was the drug they were looking for. I was still pissed because she had scammed me too a year earlier, granted only for $40 since I refuse to pay in advance for xyz, but she tried for a lot more. While I passed one of her soon-to-be victims in the men's room I told him to watch his ass and why. He didn't listen because he thought he was a special flower and no doubt his dick was doing his thinking, but there it is.

But outside of that, I have never gotten involved with a girl's hustle and never will. So long as she isn't ripping me off, I don't care. In fact, when he is occupied with one of the club con artists it is one less guy competing for the attentions of the better girls.
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I in the human services world of work and we use the same joke to describe this behavior.
    Q: "How many Psychiatrists does it take to change a light-bulb?
    A: Just one, but the light-bulb must really want to change."
    If someone asked me I would help them out but most people reject unsought advice
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I think there are places where advice is accepted, but maybe a strip club isn’t a place where unsolicited advice will be accepted.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If a PL is into a chick, it's gonna be as Dugan mentioned, he's gonna be thinking with his dick
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion