tuscl

RickDugan: 10 Questions Resurrected

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
1. What is your favorite strip club and why?

2. Give everyone a vague idea of what you do for a living? I always thought you were in a SAP related job.

3. What hobbies are you into?

4. Favorite sports team(s)?

5. What's one of the best conversations you've ever had over at stripperweb with stripper(s)?

6. If someone handed you a set of keys to your favorite car to drive everyday for free what car would it be?

7. When you're in a club what's your drink of choice?

8. What's the longest a relationship has lasted between you and a stripper?

9. Ever try the sugar baby or co-ed route or strictly stick to strippers?

10. Have you ever met another TUSCL member in person? If so who was it?

Bonus: how did the Dougster beef start?

13 comments

• RandomMember
    7 years ago
    (11) When will the unabridged version of "The System" come out, and how much will it cost?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice and Fishsticks are currently dictating it for an audiobook release.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    1. What is your favorite strip club and why?
    It used to be the old Trophy Club in Greenville SC. I have not been there since the changes, but that place used to be a fuck ton of fun at a reasonable price.

2. Give everyone a vague idea of what you do for a living? I always thought you were in a SAP related job.
    I help other grown adults do the right thing (ironic to be sure). ;)

3. What hobbies are you into?
    Parasailing, Skydiving, Scuba diving,....OR...I don't have time for much of anything after running a business and raising a family. I'll let the readers decide. ;)

4. Favorite sports team(s)? PATRIOTS.

5. What's one of the best conversations you've ever had over at stripperweb with stripper(s)?
    I've had a lot of good conversations over there and some not so good.

6. If someone handed you a set of keys to your favorite car to drive everyday for free what car would it be?
    A helicopter. ;)

7. When you're in a club what's your drink of choice?
    Jack on the rocks.

8. What's the longest a relationship has lasted between you and a stripper?
    One year, but I was getting ansty after 6 months. I already have a wife at home - I'm not looking for one at the club.

9. Ever try the sugar baby or co-ed route or strictly stick to strippers?
    It's been strictly strippers for a decade. I dabbled in other things, but they weren't as ideal. I had a mistress once and it got ugly at the end. No more civilians for this married guy (though she was a strip club bartender, so "civilian" is not completely accurate).

10. Have you ever met another TUSCL member in person? If so who was it?
    Not intentionally. One tracked me down on a road trip but he still thinks that I don't know that it was him. He drove a real shit box btw.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    What is SAP related job ? Software and Programming ? Rick never struck me as a tech geek. I got the impression he cut his teeth in the financial sector. (Wall Street) prior to owning his own business. Great answer for #2, that's what supervisors do. You "help" your employees do the right thing for continued viable employment. (Shailynn did ask for a "vague idea."
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is gay!

Lol!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    "Juice and Fishsticks are currently dictating it for an audiobook release"

Ace! I bet they're embellishing too. juicebox69 is probably making barnyard noises!

Seriously though, I've been convinced that rickdugan is bullshitting us for a while. Not necessarily making things up whole cloth but definitely embellishing. The answer to question 10 clinched it for me.

However, I still say the guy writes entertaining crazy stories. If I were to write a fictional novel entitled "Autobiography of a Giant D-bag" the narrator would definitely resemble rickdugan!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just think guys Rick lives in NY but his favorite Club in in Greenville SC ..one hour from Da Mane

Just think...if this is true...the system was tested and perfected in my backyard
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    So your clubs were the guinea pigs for the system eh Juice?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice makes farting noises after a night of Lokos and chacken fangers.

(:
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Ricky has a system for picking up women and Juicy has a system for eating Arbys whike driving and not getting any Arbys sauce on his shirt.

It all works out in the end.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    shailynn, just remember that juicebox69 probably does have a system for eating Arby's without sauce accidents.

He may not use his Arby's system all of the time, but I bet he has a system and I bet it is aces!

In contrast, 90+% of what rickdugan says is probably bullshit.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO you guys LMFAO
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > What is SAP related job ?

My guess is that it has to do with these guys: https://www.sap.com/

The way I have heard it, they have a reputation for convincing corporate executives that they have the solution to all of their problems. Then the $500/hour consultant army shows up and tens of millions of dollars later... the realization is made that you can, in fact, pay hookers for sex.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion