tuscl

Are strippers RIDICULING customers on stripper websites?

Tuesday, February 6, 2007 11:16 AM
Are strippers RIDICULING customers on stripper websites? Are strippers LAUGHING at customers for spending so much MONEY on them while COMPLAINING that they are not making enough MONEY?

27 comments

• Lil_Baller100
    5 years ago
    Wat u smoking foo
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Yeah, and at work too...
  • K
    5 years ago
    probably. Do I care? No.
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wow, I want some of whatever you're smoking. That must be some good shit! PM Me your dealer's number
  • Lovelyeast
    5 years ago
    You got to be kidding right. All the shit y’all talk on here, now ya penis is getting limp at the fact that there may be talks about customers. Well as a stripper who chats on the other site too. You men still hold the crown for the cattiest pieces of shit ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    I ridicule customers on customer sites too. 😁 (And dancers/waitresses/djs/etc)
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    I would never ridicule anyone ever for any reason! That would be so uncharacteristic of me!
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Meow
  • nicespice
    5 years ago
    Bark
  • FishHawk
    5 years ago
    OP if it bothers you, you must feel you deserve to be ridiculed. Otherwise don’t worry about it.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    So... you guys understand that Lil_Baller100 just bumped a bunch of dead threads from 2007... right? Look at the posting date. The OP hasn't posted anything since August 2007.
  • Subraman
    5 years ago
    They dingbatting away at the troll thread !
  • blahblahblah23
    5 years ago
    😁
  • IceyLoco
    5 years ago
    Who cares how old a thread is
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    #Winning
  • Prim0
    5 years ago
    While I'm sure it goes both ways......they may want to consider the direction of the flow of money. It may not be fair but bitching about customers is a good way to lose them.
  • Musterd21
    5 years ago
    I have had girls complain about customers to me. But the say ‘I am after the money so here I go ‘. And they go sit with them. I wonder what they say about me? It should not be I am cheap! lol 😂
  • Estafador
    5 years ago
    Bharlem81 does make a good point. Otherwise, that's what a lot of women do whether strippers, corporate or otherwise. In the end, either they're mad they didn't make money or mad because their stuck shaking their ass for a bunch of perverts. They're never happy until they're gone.
  • JamesSD
    5 years ago
    Yes
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wat u smoking foo
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wat u smoking foo
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wat u smoking foo
  • Liwet
    5 years ago
    The ones that do do it here on TUSCL either in the Dressing Room or directly to our faces.
  • samiel
    5 years ago
    Almost every dancer I've ever met has complained about customers. It's not uncommon. Some guys offer $20 for a BJ. In this scenario, non-extras girls complain about the customer wanting something they won't do. Extras girls will complain that the money amount is too low. It's all about finding something both parties are comfortable with. Dancers generally want the most money they can get for their services and PLs generally want the most services they can get for their money. There's nothing wrong with trying to find some common ground, but many times neither party can be appeased and sometimes both have to move on. As a PL, I'm sure my offers have insulted some and made others ecstatic. I don't judge too much.
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    "You got to be kidding right. All the shit y’all talk on here, now ya penis is getting limp at the fact that there may be talks about customers. Well as a stripper who chats on the other site too. You men still hold the crown for the cattiest pieces of shit ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣" ^ @Bharlem81 LMFAO you sound pretty catty and ridiculing with this post. You are actually supporting the OP's point with it. LOL! 🤭🤭🤭🤭
  • MackTruck
    5 years ago
    Wat u smoking foo
  • SirLapdancealot
    5 years ago
    Unfortunately nothing ATM. Yesterday it was Platinum Girl Scout Cookies. And fuck you, Mackie! 😝
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion