tuscl

Phoenix

jayhawk123
Arizona
Sunday, October 15, 2017 6:21 PM
I am going to Phoenix regularly for work right now. I have read alot of reviews and always gotten the feel that most think HiLiter is the best club in Phoenix. I wanted to come to the experts here in the discussion boards. What is your favorite Phoenix club? What clubs offer extras? Is the VIP at HiLiter worth the extra $15 per song? What is available in VIP at HiLiter? I had one blonde give me 2 floor dances then put her finger in her mouth and hint that a blowjob was available in VIP. Do those things really happen in VIP there or was it just a scam to try to get me to VIP? If you can't comment on here because you don't want to share too much detail here then send me a personal message. Send me a personal message if you can give me any good details on certain dancers and what is on their menu in VIP

3 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    IMO - HiLiter and Bourbon Street is all you need to know, some locals can chime in better than me.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    If I was you, go to BSC and ask them to give u $400 cash from your credit card. This way you'll have to sign for it with the manager and bartender closing out your tab. Once word gets out your pocket is full of cash and you start tipping, the word will spread like wildfire and you'll be getting hot chicks begging fir attention. Go around 2:00 PM when it's just quiet enough to get service and when the swing shift crew starts to trickle in. If this doesn't work then there's always the junior varsity team at Hiliter that hangs on until 4:30.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I hate to be a dick... If you can't arrange OTC on your own from $10 floor dances in PHX, TUSCL ain't going to help. So many girls work at the aforementioned clubs there it's almost worthless to post stage names, IMO. Line up a decent hotel, spend $100 on one girl of your choice during afternoon shift and deliver dinner at a nice restaurant. Most college girls are hungry for good food and a clean, private night.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion