tuscl

Any interest in seeing her ITC after OTC?

larryfisherman
California
So you've been getting dances regularly from a girl at a no extras club. Then finally you fuck her OTC.

After the OTC do you have any interest in visiting her ITC again, or do you just want to see her OTC from now on?

This is of course assuming you had a good time with her and the sex was good OTC.

14 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Absofuckinglutely. I LOVE going to the strip club ... while the payoff (OTC) is awesome, the journey is just as awesome. Always happy to spend time with her in the club; maybe not as often, but sure. Plus, I usually SC with a buddy or three, and regardless of whatever OTC action I'm getting, I still like hanging out with my buddies at the SC
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    For me I would still enjoy the thrill of seeing her ITC after our OTC romp.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Why wouldnt you? I mean i guess if all you wanted was sex to begin with then yeah why bother spending money on her itc after that? Ive yet to do the otc thing yet but from a stripper perspective, why would she continue seeing you otc if you arent willing to at least spend some money every now and then itc? Sounds like she would be better off just becoming a hooker "on the side"(which the ones that do this are). Unless the money otc is so much better than what she gets itc why would she do that?
  • playfulsteve
    7 years ago
    I had a slightly similar situation when an ATF who worked at a LM club, moved over to UHM club...... (just recently experienced this :)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    If I see an OTC girl ITC it's only going to be for drinks, food, and maybe a handful of $10 table dances. Not gonna spend any VIP level money on her, though (except maybe at Follies where there is very little difference between what you can do ITC vs OTC)
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have continued to do VIPs with my two main OTC girls in the club, but not as often. It's hard to justify paying, say, $150 + $50 tip for a 30-minute VIP when I could get toda la noche for $500 with one and a 6-hour afternooner for $350 with the other. However, like Subraman, I *love* the SC experience, so we still play ITC sometimes.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    To varying degrees I play with all of my otc girls in the club. But I rarely do expensive VIPs with them since for that much money otc will be a much more fulfilling experience.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I will definitely see a girl itc (after being with her otc). I stiill enjoy the whole club experience - so I'll be hitting the club anyway.

The only exception would be if the otc experience was an awful train wreck - and we didn't get along at all. That would make for an uncomfortable encounter itc.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Same as others have said about enjoying the whole club experience. OTC is just icing on the cake for me.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Chessmaster it's not like you're her only income. I don't think she would require you to come visit her ITC if you're fucking her OTC.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yes but I'd spend the big bucks on her otc and probably still get a few dances ITC with her
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    If you enjoyed your time, then yeah, you wouldn't mind seeing her again, but mostly OTC because you got more or a better experience for a little or a lot less ITC depending on your negotiation skills. The thing i wonder about is it what if she's at one of your favorite clubs, and you're trying to OTC a different girl or even just VIP a different girl, but the OTC girl sees you and surely expects to make some or a lot of money from you. How do you proceed? You don't want to sour future OTC dates with her because you brushed her off ITC, but you really want to try out some of the other girls in VIP and eventually OTC. Fortunately, or unfortunately, i haven't had this dilemma, but any advance TUSCLers care to chime in?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yes, I'll spend time with her ITC. Usually, the girls I see OTC are the ones I've hit it off with in addition to wanting to fuck them.

That said, early on in the OTC arrangement I'll explain that I'm not her exclusive property, and that I will see other dancers, ITC and OTC.

Setting expectations up front helps to reduce (but not eliminate...) drama. If she doesn't like that arrangement, then we're done.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Yes, but it is mostly an OTC relationship. Just have to sure that neither party is possessive.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion