tuscl

What to wear

Wednesday, October 4, 2017 9:03 AM
I was surprised to see a couple posters in here say that wearing long golf rain pants is there go to move, when at a strip club. I guess I should have checked to see if they are from Canada or Alaska or some where like that, as I'll always wear loose shorts. I get the idea that the rain pants are thin, but that doesn't touch the potential action available with shorts. The last two times I've been out to a club, I have a dancer reach up inside my shorts for a little more personal contact, something impossible with long pants, unless the dancer is Stretch Armstrong's sister. I was at a club yesterday, in the VIP, and the girl said "I'm glad you're wearing shorts" and proceeded to reach up my shorts leg and pull out my member, and gave me a couple nice licks. I guess I'm lucky that I'm in Arizona quite a bit, where you can wear shorts 90% of the time, but I can't see any advantage to anything else. Agree? Am I missing something?

23 comments

• Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Nope. Here in Phoenix, it's shorts season for 10 months. Only way I club. Any way else is a chump's game. CP
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @79terrier I am the golf pants guy and I am in Portland. And to your point, yes shorts (commando) are awesome to wear if you can get away with it. The "drawback", if applicable, would be jizz containment. I don't want a dancer actually touching and licking on me so I don't need the easy access. Any materials that are soft and thin are good for wearing. If it feels good rubbing your own dick over the materials, then it will feel good during a dance. Also avoid zippers and seams at the crotch area.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    when I strip club, I always go full Scottish and wear a kilt commando.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I'm interested in the golf pants. I'm in an area that gets a bit chilly, and finding thin and smooth pants (without a fly) sounds great. I did a search of golf pants - and they appear to look like actual pants. They must be thin and possibly softer than other pants. I'm just wondering if they are pants or if they are golf rain pants? Thanks
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    Some of the more " enlightened ones" tell you to come back in shorts the next time. My last visit i wore a button shirt and jeans. So even before she got naked she undid my shirt and unzipped and pulled down my jeans. Then she sat down on the couch with her legs across me. She kept on playing with it with her toes, and then her friend came by and was checking me out, and she said i think he is ready. She immediately jumped up and sat on it and told her friend to leave this was for her.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    ross va has it right.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 they look just like slacks and casual dress pants except they are made with a water resistant polyester instead of cloth feeling materials. Mine are black and made by Foot Joy. Also there is no zipper and just a very thin seam up the middle. There are just two very thin polyester layers as a barrier. I used to go commando but just recently I switched back to also wearing thin cotton/lycra boxer briefs. This makes the feel softer because of the added cotton layer and it gives a nice rubbing sensation where the polyester rubs over the cotton/lycra. To me this feels (slightly) better than the polyester rubbing on my bare dick. I would advise going to an actual golf or sporting goods store to check the materials directly before buying. The polyester layer(s) need to be thin and sometimes the materials are too stiff. I have two sets of the Foot Joy pants made on different years and one of them is clearly better than the other because of the stiffness and thickness of the polyester. Also there are sweatpants that are similar to the golf rain pants with softer materials but I can't speak to their jizz containment. The rain pants are good for that (but still not 100% if you put pressure on the spot).
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Thanks SirLapDanceAlot. I found them on a few sites, but I will go and try them on before I buy them. I understand your point, as it seems there can be variations in materials that can make things less comfortable at times. These seem to work well for me, as I am looking for pants that appear to be regular slacks (but offer a smooth LD feel). I appreciate your insight.
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Seriously, Costco carries so many mens clothes that are absolutely perfect for clubbing that you'd think their purchasing department hangs out at Hi-Liter. Microfibers FTW! CP
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Chili Palmer LOL I have checked out Costco for that but none of the selection passed muster. And yes microfiber material is great.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    jizz in pants hasn't been an issue for me for a few decades now. i don't like gettin old.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many custies don't feel comfortable wearing shorts particularly on nightshift - and in certain areas shorts are not common thus one would stand-out. I live/SC in Miami and usually dayshift thus 90% of clubbing is commando w/ soft stretchy wide-legged athletic shorts - I don't like anything w/ a zipper but 2 weeks ago went to a UHM dive where having a zipper "was an advantage" as the dancers did not mind me opening the zipper and taking out the cannon (*very* "easy access")
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Chili naked it for the Phoenix area and anyone who rolls in a kilt to the club and they allow it is a boss.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    "Nailed it" not naked. Hate auto correct!
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i wear khaki pants or shorts
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    Here in Minnesota, it's gym shorts in the summer. Hides and fur the other nine months.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If you really want pants that are soft and sexy try Tommy Bahama’s silk dress slacks pleated or flat front they run about 135 a pair they look and feel expensive and the girls love them. They also are available seasonally in shorts, I have several pairs but more often I wear a pair of well worn soft from washing, Levi’s blue or black and I’ve never had a complaint.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Yes! Silk is an awesome material. I irreparably soiled a pair of silk boxers back during my LDK 20s. Ahhh the memories... And just for an update on tonight's awesome LDK with my ATF DS, I was wearing my golf rain pants with stretch polyester microfiber boxer briefs and it felt really good. The sliding that goes on between the pants and underwear feels so nice, plus the underwear keeps Mr. Happy in a stable position with light pressure that feels better to me than commando.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't think I'm ever going to be the guy who buys a specific wardrobe just for strip clubbing.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^ me neither.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I haven't made the purchase yet. There are benefits to having a good pair of LD pants. They are considered sporting goods - so hopefully the guys I play golf with won't notice the stains in the crotch area!
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    LOL...we all say that. I personally don't buy anything specifically for strip clubbing, but when I am buying clothes it's definitely something I factor in. All my underwear is either black or dark blue, to blend in better when when the pants come unzipped. Most golf shorts serve double duty as both on course wear and still great for strip clubs (and side pocket zippers keep money/keys safe in VIP while being out the way. Golf polos are large enough to allow a free swing but also to cover up the front of my pants when I'm getting worked on up there, plus the majority are also dark to help mask any stray fluid. I never wear wear gym pants, sweats, go commando or anything else that marks me as an obvious perv. I mean, I *am* most definitely a perv when it comes to strip clubs, but no need to advertise that fact while I walk in or am sitting down. You can look decent and still get your lap and grind on. CP
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I don't wear jeans or canvas work pants. For me, that's the extent of it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion