tuscl

Natural seeming bolt ons

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Got some Vip from a stripper recently, who had very natural seeming breasts. They were soft, well shaped, and pliable. I was sure they natural and this was after handling them extensively. During conversation with her the subject came up and she told me she had bolt ons. Said she got them to see if they would increase her money stripping, funny enough she said it did not increase her money. Have you guys ever run into bolt ons that seem completely natural?

21 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Yes I have several time. Usually they are of the smaller variety.
    I got a dance from a trim 20 something with nice B cups and they looked, felt, and tasted real. She told me her natural equipment was one was almost a full B and they other was just a bump. She had evened out and the natural one is only slightly larger that the original but both are now even. Tasty!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Yes Doces300 I have had this happen to me (only once and never again!!!) recently and it is a complete let down because it falsely gets my hopes up. I am an all natural tits/body addict, aficionado, and connoisseur. I am very good at telling real from bolt-on. Or so I thought. So when I have these hopes of grabbing and shoving my face into some all natural titties and then when I can feel the synthetic parts and realize they aren't anywhere near perfect and natural, it is a psychological blow to me.

This just happened several months ago. I saw a ginger with some "perfect" 36 DD porcelain white tits and just had to get dances. When I got the dance and instantly felt the silicone, it was a huge let down and I was one and done with her.

I don't think I have ever felt a fake that seemed real. I have seen them and been confused. But whether or not it is silicone or saline, it always feels fake. And then seeing the surgery scars is a big turn off regardless of anything else.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    These are my favorite kind! Because they feel natural, and not like 2 rocks in your hands. I have no problem with them being fake, as long as they feel like the real thing.

At first I didn't understand why a girl would even want the rock hard unnatural feeling bolt on. Then another member here put me on to the fact that if they want the illusion of them being perky then they have to be the hard variety. The natural feeling bolt ons will become droopy with time, like big naturals. Sucks, but I still prefer the natural feeling ones.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Yep. That procedure has come a long way for those who can afford it.

Go look at some of the boob jobs in the 1990s. It looks like women were smuggling bocce balls (or bowling balls, in some cases).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - don't like fake boobs even if they look and feel natural - can almost always tell when they are enhanced; the few-times I have been fulled have either been when the dancer has fairly-small implants but yet a fairly large breast; i.e. the implant only forms a small part of her boob instead of most/all of it; so most of the boob is natural boob (some women put small implants more to give them a bit of firmness and/or shape).

The other time I've been initially fooled is the new-ones that have been discussed on here b/f which seem like some kind of gel (sometimes referred to as the gummy-bear material) - these often IME look evenly full and look and feel natural including a natural looking shape vs looking like 2 tomatoes or sticking out like 2 pieces of rock - even then I can tell after a few seconds of handling them; they just look too perfect and too-perky even if they are fairly-big; and when one squeezes them they don't feel bad but just don't feel like a natural-boob, kinda spongey
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    I love the fakes, especially when they fill up the boob (not a fan of the jiggle). Glad you guys shit on the self-esteem of girls who have them so I can get them all to myself!
  • azdd
    7 years ago
    I'm with DisRuptive1 above! The science behind implants and plastic surgery techniques have continued to improve. I know several dancers with newer boob jobs that are just incredible, they look and feel amazing!
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I posted a year or two ago about a dancer who had much more natural tits than normal. They are called gummy bears which I assume is what this post is about. They aren't as good as the real thing, you can still tell that they are fake, but they are far better than the ugly rigid monstrosity that many strippers out on their chest. I still don't prefer fake tits of any type, including gummy bears, but if the girl is exactly my type I can occasionally live with the fact that she has these things. It's amazing that more strippers don't pay the extra money to get gummy bears.
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Gummy Bears and Tomatoes. I like these new terms. Bigger fan of Tomatoes though.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    $4,000 boob job or $12,000 boob job. That's the difference, but they both get the job done

just like

$15,000 Kia or $80,000 Mercedes. Arrive in style or just arrive? All depends if you have a Juice budget or a JS69 budget.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The stripper I was seeing OTC had medically altered boobs and I never noticed until she told me, and my hands were on those boobs a LOT.

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Two strippers at my usual evening club have the gummy bear implants. They are amazingly natural in appearance and feel -- but I still prefer the real thing! Whenever a dancer of *any* breast size asks me if she should get a boob job, I advise her against it, pointing out that many customers prefer small and natural over large and fake.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    I've been fooled a few times. Usually it's when they spend the extra bucks AND they don't go too big for their frame.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don't care if they are real or fake, so it hasn't been an issue for me.

I'll avoid those girls who get giant enhancements (that look like basketballs stuffed under their skin) - but that's not pertinent to this discussion.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Me: Are those boobs yours?
    Her: Of course, and I have the bill to prove it!

Store bought boobs look best when she gets a quality job. We've all seen very fake boobs; usually they are too big or just sloppy when they look bad. One of my regulars has B/C cups and they look fantastic on her as she's tall and thin. D's would have looked silly.

OTOH, my last CF had enhanced D's and on her body they almost looked natural. She spend a lot on them and it was a great investment. She was able to quit dancing recently...I blame the boobs.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    IMO store bought are usually impressive when covered.

But when let loose...
    I much prefer the look and feel of natural.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Yes tits are great even if they appear real, but what really matters is if they have a butterscotch pussy!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yep
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I can't wait until they figure out how to enhance tits by using only her natural body fat.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ Meat72 I have to agree with that statement.
  • 79terrier
    7 years ago
    I'm more a fan of the shape of real ones vs. bolt ons. Bolt ons tend to be a bit too round, whereas naturals have a more conical look to them.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion