tuscl

Shaved or bushy

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Recent thread made me think of this. What is your preference in Pussy hair fashion? I myself like either shaved or just small amount like a landing strip.

27 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I grew-up in the 80s where a healthy bush was common and it turned me on - it still does but I think these days I prefer shaved best not necessarily b/c I don't like a bush but more b/c I can admire the pussy better in all its glory
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Shaved or waxed. A little hair is fine but not a wolf pussy
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Shaved
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    There shall be no hair down there
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    No hair.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Bare, by whatever method she prefers
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Even though I came of age in the 70s, the era of the full bush, I much prefer my women to be shaved down there.
  • VeryBigDawg
    7 years ago
    Partially shaved. Too many hairless nowadays.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I prefer a some hair. I don't mind shaved, but I would like some hair down there.

Bottom line, if its a woman I am into, I'm not gonna haggle on if the grass has been mowed.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I don't mind shaved or bare pussy but it damn well shouldn't have any stubble. As Papi also mentioned, I grew up in the days of full bush, so pubic hair has never offended, or stopped me from my desires.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Shaved, with thigh gap. That's heaven to me....and I'm far more likely to dine long enough to make her cream if its shaved....
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Shaved.

There is one dancer at my favorite club with a full bush. It scared the hell out of me the first time I felt it. I just was not expecting that. :)

Although I am older than the rest of you. I ran into my first shaved bush in 1960. I was dating a girl that was a dancer...ballet & chorus line. On the way to the motel room, she warned me ahead of time.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    As Lil Wayne would say, "I like a shaved pussy, no razor bumps"
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Shadowcat, thanks for the 1960 story. I've often wondered when women started shaving. I recently ran into a couple of photos from what looks like the 1930s showing women without a bush. These are the earliest I've ever seen. Your story makes sense though, a ballet dancer seems obvious. The fact she warned you says to me she had previously experienced some surprised reactions?

Hope she was memorable for more than the one reason!
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Shaved is OK. A landing strip or something similar doesn't bother me one bit.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    My preference is a little something but I can live with shaved, no giant bush please.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Corvus - She was 17 at the time. I have no idea if I was her first or not but she was so terrible in bed that I eventually had to break it off with her. Her dance troupe did dance for the "Miss Universe Pageant" back in the early 60's in Long Beach CA.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Completely shaved, wet and glistening. Preferably with no hint of stubble.

Wait, what the fuck was I thinking? I'll take it any way I can get it.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I thought my next band was going to be "Abilene Paradox" but I think "Wolf Pussy" is going to win...

Thank you @bigT
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    "On the way to the motel room, she warned me ahead of time."

Just like with boys getting pubic hair to show they are now a "man", a girl getting pubic hair used to be considered the sign she was becoming a "woman" and ready for sex. A young woman might have been self-conscious if she was shaved and worried a guy might still think she was a "girl".
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Groomed
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I have clubbed for 40 plus years, and my conclusion is an unequivocal "shaved is best", followed by neatly trimmed landing strip, followed by a wild bush.

Only advantage of a hairy bush is that you don't need dental floss.......
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If I'm getting some - I'll be happy to take any hairstyle I get! I prefer nicely groomed, as it shows she takes pride in her below belt appearance.

I grew up many years ago, and a full bush was the norm back then. So I can enjoy any type of pussy, as I learned to eat pussy back when it was very hairy down there.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Shaved, Landing Strip, or closely trimmed, in that order.
    There are many reason for the above not the least of which is No Hair less chance of critters.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Shaved, Landing Strip, or closely trimmed, in that order.
    There are many reason for the above not the least of which is No Hair less chance of critters.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    society's obsession with bald pussies and skinny girls is disturbing! there should be some hair but not hairy.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Clean. Whether that's shaved or bushy. Just no stubble.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion