Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shaved or bushy

Doces300

You can run but you will only die tired

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Recent thread made me think of this. What is your preference in Pussy hair fashion? I myself like either shaved or just small amount like a landing strip.

Replies (27)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I grew-up in the 80s where a healthy bush was common and it turned me on - it still does but I think these days I prefer shaved best not necessarily b/c I don't like a bush but more b/c I can admire the pussy better in all its glory

Profile picture for PrimetimeSchein
PrimetimeSchein
•

Shaved or waxed. A little hair is fine but not a wolf pussy

Profile picture for bang69
bang69
•

Shaved

Profile picture for s275ironman
s275ironman
•

There shall be no hair down there

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

No hair.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

Bare, by whatever method she prefers

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Even though I came of age in the 70s, the era of the full bush, I much prefer my women to be shaved down there.

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Partially shaved. Too many hairless nowadays.

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

I prefer a some hair. I don't mind shaved, but I would like some hair down there.

Bottom line, if its a woman I am into, I'm not gonna haggle on if the grass has been mowed.

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

I don't mind shaved or bare pussy but it damn well shouldn't have any stubble. As Papi also mentioned, I grew up in the days of full bush, so pubic hair has never offended, or stopped me from my desires.

Profile picture for WetWilly
WetWilly
•

Shaved, with thigh gap. That's heaven to me....and I'm far more likely to dine long enough to make her cream if its shaved....

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Shaved.

There is one dancer at my favorite club with a full bush. It scared the hell out of me the first time I felt it. I just was not expecting that. :)

Although I am older than the rest of you. I ran into my first shaved bush in 1960. I was dating a girl that was a dancer...ballet & chorus line. On the way to the motel room, she warned me ahead of time.

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

As Lil Wayne would say, "I like a shaved pussy, no razor bumps"

Profile picture for Corvus
Corvus
•

Shadowcat, thanks for the 1960 story. I've often wondered when women started shaving. I recently ran into a couple of photos from what looks like the 1930s showing women without a bush. These are the earliest I've ever seen. Your story makes sense though, a ballet dancer seems obvious. The fact she warned you says to me she had previously experienced some surprised reactions?

Hope she was memorable for more than the one reason!

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

Shaved is OK. A landing strip or something similar doesn't bother me one bit.

Profile picture for jester214
jester214
•

My preference is a little something but I can live with shaved, no giant bush please.

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Corvus - She was 17 at the time. I have no idea if I was her first or not but she was so terrible in bed that I eventually had to break it off with her. Her dance troupe did dance for the "Miss Universe Pageant" back in the early 60's in Long Beach CA.

Profile picture for JAprufrock
JAprufrock
•

Completely shaved, wet and glistening. Preferably with no hint of stubble.

Wait, what the fuck was I thinking? I'll take it any way I can get it.

Profile picture for wildbourbon
wildbourbon
•

I thought my next band was going to be "Abilene Paradox" but I think "Wolf Pussy" is going to win...

Thank you @bigT

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

"On the way to the motel room, she warned me ahead of time."

Just like with boys getting pubic hair to show they are now a "man", a girl getting pubic hair used to be considered the sign she was becoming a "woman" and ready for sex. A young woman might have been self-conscious if she was shaved and worried a guy might still think she was a "girl".

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Groomed

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

I have clubbed for 40 plus years, and my conclusion is an unequivocal "shaved is best", followed by neatly trimmed landing strip, followed by a wild bush.

Only advantage of a hairy bush is that you don't need dental floss.......

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

If I'm getting some - I'll be happy to take any hairstyle I get! I prefer nicely groomed, as it shows she takes pride in her below belt appearance.

I grew up many years ago, and a full bush was the norm back then. So I can enjoy any type of pussy, as I learned to eat pussy back when it was very hairy down there.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Shaved, Landing Strip, or closely trimmed, in that order. There are many reason for the above not the least of which is No Hair less chance of critters.

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

Shaved, Landing Strip, or closely trimmed, in that order. There are many reason for the above not the least of which is No Hair less chance of critters.

S
Supremeruler
•

society's obsession with bald pussies and skinny girls is disturbing! there should be some hair but not hairy.

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Clean. Whether that's shaved or bushy. Just no stubble.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement