LecherousMonk
Mom's basement

8 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    BULLSHIT! Fuck em.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    "The heated Statehouse debate included young women in tight, pink “Dancers for Democracy” t-shirts greeting lawmakers outside the House chamber. The women later violated House rules by unveiling a banner in the balcony during the floor debate."

Strippers violating rules? Who would believe it?
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    "High-end clubs like Sirens in Columbus still follow the law" ???

Never heard of Sirens being referred to as a "high end" club and luckily they don't follow the crazy "no touch" rule or the "after midnight, adult entertainment must stop" rule.

I for one have had quite a few high mileage dances after midnight at this "high end" club.

Glad to see Uncle Leo not enforcing this silly ass law Phil Burress and his "Citizens for Community Values" got passed. The mere threat of enforcement did enough damage to the clubs in Ohio.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    Although the laws have definitely contributed to a decline in strip club fun in Ohio what clubs allow varies from club to club and dancer to dancer, and even day to day.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    The bouncer on Fri & Sat nights at the Crazy Horse seems to enforce the no touching rules/laws/ordinances. Whodey's post makes we wonder, but I followed the rules because I thought it was expected that we were supposed to.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The exception to the no-touching rule is for dancers immediate family members. So it's ok for a brother to grope his mother or sister - if they are dancing - that seems like a good exception?

Its another stupid law - designed by folks who want to tell others how to enjoy themselves.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Don't most clubs "close between midnight and 6 AM?" Mine closes 4 AM which is between those hours. LOL

If that quote is from the actual statute, it's very badly written! It should be, 'must be closed'.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    @Rockstar666, I always read the law that adult business have to be closed between 12:00 AM and 6:00PM. Meaning you close at 11:59 PM and can re-open again at 6:01 AM.

I guess it's to keep the immortality CLOSED while all of the deviants are out, like at 2:30 AM when all of the bars close (and 2AMers occur).

Really the law is to strangle business, and your bottom line, since if you need to roll up shop at midnight you'll miss out on all of the prime business, or so the reasoning is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion