tuscl

Where is the most Unusual or Exotic Place you Have Gone Clubbing?

goldmongerATL
The Square Above Charlie Weaver
For me it was Zimbabwe. Amsterdam was second.

26 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Zoo Bar in Detroit, nothing like mudwrestling strippers. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'm guessing in the bed of a pick up truck in the rain isn't that cool huh?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Fuck me, I thought that said "have sex"

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I forgot one. The Bottoms Up in Hong Kong that was featured in The Man With the Golden Gun.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Olathe, KS, Bonita Flats SC.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I guess it has to be El Paso, being that's the only city outside the Midwest I ever clubbed in.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    backwoods strip club in southern WV and Kentucky. Is there really any difference between the two?

A hole in the wall in North Eastern PA where it was me, some strippers and a bunch of hispanic migrant workers and half of them were asleep in the back row. Weird.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Around 1970 my best friend and I modified a '55VW into a dune buggy. We ran the Baja 1,000 with it and then took the ferry to Mazatlan, drove down to Acapulco and then back up to Yuma AZ on the mainland side.

We hit strip clubs/bordellos all along the way during our 2 week adventure.

One night we hit the Zona Roja in Culican, the marijuana capital of Mexico. We were of course the only gringos there. While I was busy talking to some of the putas my buddy was talking with some guys and wound up taking 2 of them for a ride in the dune buggy.

When he came back in, he said to me "I think we had better leave. They want to buy the dune buggy and are offering $500 in cash & $500 worth of marijuana. I'm afraid that they may get angry if we tell them no" .

We were more than uncomfortable and decided that it was passed time to leave and did so.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Paris. I wrote reviews but I’m too hung over to look for the links.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    V-JAHS Frankfurt NY. No pretense at being anything other than an extras club and its right smack on small town america main street.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    My recent trip to that Hillbilly strip club in West Virginia is probably the weirdest place I have ever been. All other strip clubs I have been in have been tame compared to that one.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    The Vatican City.

Some of those nuns have some seriously pent up sexual frustration.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Most unusual?, a cinder block shack in newark. The ladies changed behind a curtain. There was a porta john just outside the back door but most men just pissed on the side of the building.
    Exotic? Cancun, I dont club in other countries much. Too much of a risk of being ripped off .
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Any club not visible from I-64 in Washington Park, IL :)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    World Paradise in Irvington, NJ. A hot July night - lots of sexy AA dancers - lots of booty too. The action spilled out to the sidewalk, and the dancers never missed a beat. I was the only pasty white guy there - but the folks made me feel right at home.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ Usually is the case.

Non-SC example
    When I lived in Miami I was the only non-Spanish speaker to go to my barber shop in Hialeah. Whenever I would walk in it was like Norm entering Cheers. But instead of my name it was, "HEY, El gringo!" with smiles.

I've always felt welcome when I have been at black clubs.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    In the butt.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Caligula Orgy-a-Go Go Club, Pattaya Beach, Thailand, late 1980s.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Most, Fort Wayne, IN. Second most, a BYOB nude club in Columbus, OH. I forget the name, but it was such a thrill to be able to just walk in with a fifth of vodka with me from the street. I felt like an outlaw.

I've lived such a provincial life. :(
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Can't recall anything off the top of my PL-head - but one that was a bit different.

Dallas - mid-2000s - old Baby Dolls location (they moved in 2006) - there were 3 clubs in the same parking-lot as Baby Dolls - one of them in the same physical building but w/ a different entrance - it was a small dive w/ a Deja VU name but high-mileage - it was about 1/4 the size of Baby Dolls and a dive but I grew to like it better than Baby Dolls as I usually prefer dives - also this Deja Vu dive was mostly Latina and AA-dancers which I preferred.

The bit unique thing about this little dive is that seating was in long continuous tables, maybe 20 ft long each; kinda like a college auditorium - the stage-dancing was the dancer going from table to table during her stage set and dancing on your table - you could just watch or tip - if you tipped she'd get off the table on to your lap and give you a mini-dance for a couple of bucks - fun little place and a "stage-set" I could appreciate, up close and personal.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Albion Go-Go Bar in the Ginza section of Tokyo 1964/65. Was once featured in an episode of "I Spy" starring Robert Culp & Bill Cosby. Take out was available.
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Paradise Club, South Korea, U.S. sector, near the DMZ, was a good one. The girls would literally grab and try to pull you into the club when you walked by.
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Wheeling West VA.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I should have clarified my earlier post. I meant to imply Bonita Flats Saloon in Olathe, Kansas was the most Exotic place, not the most unusual. I think it's too late for the irony of my answer.

The most unusual SC's I've been to are both nude clubs. Talk of the Town in Vegas and the Blue Moon Lounge in Phoenix. I still go to BML occasionally.

• Playademan
    7 years ago
    Went to a club in South Africa , but was with mixed company so wasn’t able to club like I usually do.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Los Angeles. lol.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion