tuscl

Top 40 rated clubs, how many have you been to?

nj_pete
New Jersey
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 2:55 PM
I guess that I am neglecting my duties, as at one piont I had been to like maybe 25% of them, but with less business travel and ratings changing over time, I've only been to one of the top 40 rated clubs ( Cheerleaders in Philly).

Now as far as top 40 value value clubs, been to like 4 or 5 of those.

23 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    So far, I've been to 0 on the Top 40 list.

The only club on the list from my state is a Deja Vu club, and it is about an hour and a half drive from where I live. Ain't going that far to visit a Deja Vu club.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If they are still the same, follies, baby dolls, and cheerleaders(pittsburgh) are the only ones i agree with. The other 3, cheetah, polekatz and dancers are nothing special. Nothjng but skinny white girls. I dont get why more people dont value some variety. Whatever.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I overlooked it. There is another club from my state on the list, but it is an even farther drive.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I have been to 18 of them. But it's a pitiful list of top clubs. Only a half dozen or so truly deserve to be on the list.
  • IHearVoices
    7 years ago
    I've gone to six of them, but five are in the top 16. Like JS said, the ratings don't really tell/show what the top clubs are. There are other ways to find out.
  • Nixur68
    7 years ago
    A few,

Tootsies and The Lodge are both great.

Not sure how the hell Down Caberat in Minneapolis for on the the list. It’s a nice place but nothing too special.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    A lot of those reviews, like Desertscrub will sometimes put in the comments, are club ads. When you see a review that just lists regular crap like hours, drink prices, and has absolutely nothing bad to say about anything at this club, while not giving you any details about the specific visit the person had, it's most likely a promoter looking to boost club ratings on this popular strip club forum.

I think one thing is certain though: Hong Kong absolutely deserves that #1 spot.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "it's most likely a promoter looking to boost club ratings on this popular strip club forum."

Interestingly, tuscl does seem to have spiked in popularity from when i first joined in terms of reviews. If you go way back to 04(as far back as reviews go) most clubs reviews were few and far between with the most popular clubs having a few more reviews. If you compare the rate of reviews over the years i gurantee most clubs the rate has gone up. Matter of fact if you google a specific strip club tuscl has good odds of being listed on the first page today. No surprise if the rise in popularity has led to more advertisements.
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    I've been to 8 of the T40 clubs, though only 2 (Follies, Dancers-Indy) in the last 2 years.
    IMO, several clubs in the T40 list are only there because they happen to be the best available option in the area. There are a lot of clubs not in the T40 list that I'd visit before I'd even think of considering some that made T40 list.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    Two, so far.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago

Diamond Dolls Pompano

Follies ATL

Tootsies Miami

Baby Dolls Dallas

Scarlett's Hallandale

• goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Six that I can remember

Follies
    Tootsies
    Baby Dolls
    Teasers Durham
    Lodge
    Cheetah
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Just Follies and Cheetah 10+ years ago.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    I've been to 11 of the Top 40 Rated clubs (will hit a 12th one next week), and 11 of the Top 40 Value clubs. But I agree with others that some of these clubs don't belong on either list.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I’ve been to 3. I think only one (Tootsie’s) belongs in the top 40.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I'm surprised PoleKatz in Bridgeview, IL is on there, and not barely there either (like top 25). I would be hard pressed to call that one of the best clubs in the world. Also i think the Admiral Theatre in Chicago (top 10 in vampiness and top 40 in vibe) just barely missed the cut. It seems all you need is a very pretty club with very pretty dancers that give average contact/mileage and you'll make the list. So if the Admiral just remodeled the club a bit, and allowed the girls to touch more/be touched more and grind a bit on the floor dances it would easily make the list. I'm a bit surprised that Atlantis in Ford Heights didn't make any lists as it could easily be a top 10 "vibe" club and their lineup on average is probably better than Follie's especially their top end which rivals the Admiral. Club 390 in Chicago Heights and surprisingly Club O in Harvey also came pretty close. If either of them had more consistent talent like say Atlantis (or PoleKatz or Admiral) or just more talent in general in Club O's case (Club O could also use some more value options), they would have made the list too FWIW.

Also, i don't think that Follie's or even Hong Kong (which is its own animal and more of a brothel) are necessarily top 40 in "vampiness", but all the cheap happy endings are clouding some of the reviews as well as some selection bias as you know going to Hong Kong there is really only one flavor. And only Hong Kong has the unique combination of "vampiness" and relatively cheap extras including FS, which might overrate their value, despite being more expensive per hour than say Follies when you factor, drinks, lodging and transportation as well as miscommunication.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Eight, but none in a long time. Last was a TUSCL meetup at Tootsie's.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Looking at these lists, one thing came to mind for me. There are clubs I have been to in my 40+ years of clubbing, but they've changed names and certainly clientele. Didn't count those.

I've been to at least 3 "incarnations" of Tootsie's. Used to go often after work with work friends. Dancers played the juke box and wanted quarters for it. I am trying to remember, but had to be back in the early to mid '80s. Then they expanded and remodeled. Didn't go there often as the local friendly club was replaced by the "corporate" type as Tootsie's is today. Then where they are now, I went there when the place was being built. Installed computer systems there for the business at the time. I believe it was a BJ's Wholesale Club.I guess if that is correct, business isn't all that different. Might have been a different one of those types of outfits.

It has been an adventure watching the evolution of clubs. Some here might remember clubs back in the '80s or even the '70s and '60s.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I've been to a few: Johnny A's Hitching Post (NJ), Tittilations (NJ), Rachel's (Fl). I've probably been to a few of the Austin, Tx clubs too.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    How is Subi's on the list???
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i go to hong kong and adelitas.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion