tuscl

Trolls

Clubber
Florida
Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:41 AM
If one ignores the trolls, this board gets pretty "skinny", but certainly more enjoyable.

72 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    True and makes it easier to navigate.
  • CouldBe
    7 years ago
    It sure does.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    So far I've only got two on my ignore list and the board is a world of difference without them. If I ever forget to log in and look at the discussion page I'm reminded real quick by the list of topics that I better log in.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fucking trolls
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Gotdam trolls they fuck up a perfectly good website ;)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The Ignore feature is very useful, to limit the trolls from distracting from the enjoyment of this site.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    What did you write 25? I couldn't read it because I have all the trolls on ignore. ;-)
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @flagooner I don't know I have myself on if nore. ;)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Feeling is mutual
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Juicebox's threads are cool. It's seeing 13 threads in a row of vincemichaels stolen valor shit that made me put the ignore button to use.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I don't have 25 on ignore, but DAMN IT, I've tried! Actually even if someone I've met was an ass, I'd likely not ignore them. Luckily, have met any of those yet, and I've met quite a spectrum of the guys. One item on my bucket list is to meet a female TUSCLer. To bad they are all on the other side of the earth.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    TFP, TWO? I just checked and I have 59!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Damnit Clubber I can't see your post your on ignore as soon as I can take myself of ignore. (Remember Rechs posts about ignoring people those were some of the funniest posts ever on this site. )
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Let's get real though. 95% of the trolling problem is caused just by one guy: RickyBoy along with his 100s multiple aliases.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Clubber - You have met 1 female TUSCLer...Avalons07.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Clubber: I really try not to use ignore at all. But those 2 post absolutely NOTHING of use conversation wise. Even SJG posts something informative once in a blue moon out if all the absolute hogshit he usually posts.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    sc, Yes, I know that, but I had no interaction with her on TUSCL till after I met her. Even then, very limited. I was thinking of like Judy Judy, poledancer, hotstuff, that cali girl! :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    25, I'd really like to know that happened to Rech. I guess I'll never know. I will say, he was one of the more unique fellows I met from TUSCL.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I usually just pass over posts I don't care about even if directed at me. I don't like to ignore them with software because I believe in an open forum ideal. A forum is like a village and the trolls are the village idiots. They are a part of it all. To me they are harmless unless you LET them harm you. I also see trolling as a form of immature and ignorant attention seeking. Also it is the lowest form of online insulting. Anybody can troll if they want. It's not that hard which is why ignoramuses do it. They are not capable of any higher form of social media communication. If they were smarter, they wouldn't be stupid enough to be a troll. Now all that said, I am fine with more advanced trolling and find it amusing. I call it passive trolling where you have to be a little more creative in how you word things and do it such that an insult is not direct like calling someone a fag or dick breath. The insults are implied and never direct attacks. You have to read them more carefully to see the insult and this is why I'm more entertained by them. Call it a guilty pleasure.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Sir, I can agree with most of what you say and of course, how you use TUSCL is your business. Myself, I see no need to even have to skip past the mindless banter, so the "IGNORE" feature is wonderful.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    [view link] the profanity and obvious trolling doesn't bother me. I get annoyed at the white knights that make big blanket statements, or chastise someone who made a funny joke and all overly serious (that might be cry babying tho), and the never wrong ppl.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Not sure what I wrote as I have me on fucking ignore.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If we could just find a way to ban RickyBoy and all his multiple aliases the board would be so much better. Also ban SJG for threatening numerous people, and vinceygirl michaels for lying about military service.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    It does get skinny when you use ignore to weed out all the tools and trolls, conversely it's virtually unenjoyable when you have pages and pages of posts from folks who hate each other or just everyone in general.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ says the guy who tells all new dancers to go to sw.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I have 42 on my ignore list, but really only 4 people were both frequent posters and a waste of bandwidth. As a result, the time I spend on this board is much more pleasant. Most of the other 38 on my list don't even post any more. Just to take a random example, fanky has had nothing to "contribute" in almost two years.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I understand for some people those Vincemichaels military threads get old, but tittyfag is a fellow Spurs fan, so he ain't going on my ignore list.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Wait... I'm confused...so vincemichaels and txtittyfag are NOT the same person?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ you can already understand tittyfag?! Wow! You do pick it up fast.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99, yeah I can when I want to try. After studying both of their interactions I came to my anecdotal conclusion that they were both the same person having "fun". And yes I pick up things fast. I can spot a troll and a poster with the hidden intention of trolling a mile away.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They do both end a lot of their statements with "ROTFLMFAO!!!!"
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    LMAO. Brilliant. txtittyfag, thank you for spell checking this time. Much appreciated.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I apologize profusely Sir txtittyfag. My bad and I get it now. I won't ever make such an unsubstantiated assumption again. It's heros like you that enabled me to even voice such a view in our free country and I need to respect that better. Thank you for sharing that about yourself too, I never knew that until now and can see why you are so upset about guys posing as vets.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Here's the deal Txtty you are entitled to your opinions, that's always been fine with me and most of us, problem is when you think that you can force others to bow to you as the authority, on who's wrong or right it doesn't work that way. I too have a problem with moral bankruptcy, but there are proper avenues to deal with that, and you know that, or else your service was in vain. You and I have had our differences of opinion, but I don't care about that, the issue has been, and continues to be that everyone is entitled to be judged by a court of their peers. If you feel that Vin Micheals has committed a crime why don't you take that up in the proper venue instead of harassing people that have nothing to do with your beef.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @ Sir txtittyfag. Serious question(s) since you are being so serious all of a sudden: in all of your posting back and forth with vincemichaels all over these boards, what have you accomplished by it? Has it changed anything about vincemichaels in any meaningful way? And if it doesn't change anything, why do you keep doing it and have you thought about doing something else with your time that may actually make a difference?
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Sucks, I can't even see his serious post since I have him blocked and I don't see a log out button. I had written him off as unreachable, much like SJG guy. Even though I have to admit, I didn't even bother trying to reason with him much like you are doing, sirlapdancealot. Kudos to you.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Ok took you off ignore so I could read your comments. That was the first time I've seen you use correctly spelled words that I didn't have to slowly sound out to read. Ok so you said: ^^^^^^^ Itz DUMBAZZ FUCKHEDZ liek u dat giv a free pass 2 ppl liek vinceygirl mikelz dat r da reezon da usa is cirkelin da drain! U aint no betr dan dat #FAEK LYIN POS! How am I giving him a free pass? I don't ever even talk to that guy. When I first got in this forum you two were already having your feud. From your many threads about him, what I gathered was that he lied about serving in the military or something like that. You as an actual veteran took extreme offense to it. Seriously, how am I giving him a free pass? What am I supposed to do about it? Email Founder to get him kicked off the board? Kinda ridiculous. The way you go about voicing your displeasure is what I didn't understand. You'd create 13 threads in a row calling him a stolen valor pedo dickface. All I wanna do is read about strippers and clubs, not get caught up in some stolen valor dispute. Your protests reminded me of the black lives matter protests that block an entire freeway inconveniencing a bunch of folks. I swear if those folks could've just hit an ignore button and got rid of all the protestors 99.9% of them would have done it. I'll wait to see if you respond to sirlapdancealot but I basically had the same question: what is creating 13 threads in a row of the same thing really supposed to accomplish? Besides prompting more folks to make use of the ignore button?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I think txtittyfag's campaign has definitely brought attention to the kind of guy vinceygirl really is, and the tide is turning against vinceygirl. My belief is that the truth always wins out in the end, but sometimes it takes a while, and their can short term set backs. When I first started campaigning against RickyBoy it took quite a while. Maybe a couple of years before people started to see what kind of a guy RickyBoy really was. But we did get there in the end. So I would say to tittyfag: it's a good fight you are fighting, and if the truth is on your side never give up.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Dougster your campaign against Rick Dugan didn't sway my mind in one bit. I'm still relatively new here and don't know or care what he did in the past. Difference in your campaign was that you'd make one post calling him gay per day, or per week, or whatever. I can easily scroll past that. If you would have made 13 threads in a row about Rick Dugan on a normal basis, I would've put you on ignore also.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    TFP: "Dougster your campaign against Rick Dugan didn't sway my mind in one bit. " And you are just one person TFP.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^true dat. But what makes you think it was your 'campaign' against him that made people change their feelings about him? Did anyone come out and say 'Dougster, after seeing all your threads call Rick Dugan a fag, my opinion on him has changed'? I mean sure I see people mock him because of his system, but that's about it. I don't see many negative posts about him besides that.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Ok so now all you guys with your smear campaigns and noble causes fighting the good fight, realize that those campaigns are forms of trolling. And so by undertaking them, by your own admission, YOU ARE TROLLS. Is that what you want to be? By definition...trolling = make a deliberately offensive or provocative online post with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Am I the only one that finds the trolling to be amusing? If you are so offended, put those you don't like on ignore or just bypass those posts. It is just as immature to let it affect you as it is to write it in the first place.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    "I like offending people, because I think people who get offended should be offended." . -- Linus Torvalds I don't think you are alone, flagooner.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'm putting everyone especially flagooner on ignore !
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I find some trolling funny, and some annoyong. Ppl don't seem to label the kind they like as trolling, but there are lot of different trolls. This whole thread was flamebaiting. Lying and making stuff up to win points is trolling, and so is white knighting, and being a cry baby. Only the very sweetest tuscl members never troll, and I doubt I'm one of those. I can at least try not to be too self important ab it all.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BJ99 on ignore ;)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I was thinking of taking the homophobe crew off ignore just to see if they're reformed, but judging from this thread I think that would be pointless.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^yet you carry on a bromance with the biggest homophobe on the board gramma nut job.
  • maho
    7 years ago
    My ignore list is pretty long. Has nothing to do with being a community or village or supporting open forum free speech - imo strange analogies. It's about what makes reading the forum most enjoyable for actual strip club related content and efficient.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Flag and 25, on trolling [view link]
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    25: Gamma is always one post away from my ignore list.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I like trolling a troll that comes at me. I make a game of it and have fun in the process. @flagooner & Dominic 77, by definition, if you aren't offended, then you can't be trolled.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I try not to be overly judgemental. There are lots of discussions that I find to be far off topic (of strip clubs or hot girls) - and I scroll past each of them. I know there are several ongoing feuds - and those folks have history that contributes to the feud (that I haven't researched) - so I just let it go. After reading through this discussion - I understand more of the Vince and tittyfag background - and that was helpful.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I just try not to take things too seriously on here. I try to make my irreverent comments sufficiently out there so people realize I'm just having fun. When it comes to relating experiences and providing honest feedback, I hope it is recognized as such.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ (*except when it comes to Larry) ;P
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's a good quote by Dominic. I think people general mean "someone I don't like" when they call someone else a "troll". I don't think it's about making provocative, controversial or ones you know will cause a reaction. It's doing that just for the reaction when you don't even believe them yourself. Let's take Nina for example she once claimed she thought 25% of the board was openly racist. Was she trolling or not with that statement? Hard to say. Maybe she really believed it in which case she wasn't. If she knew it wasn't true but saying it to see the reaction then she was. So by my criteria, many of those called "trolls" are simply people others don't like for whatever reason good or bad. The "anti-troll" trolls, by contrast, are, invariably, doing more trolling than those who are conventionally called trolls.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @txtittyfag I just realized that there are two vincemichaels members: vincemichaels and vincemichels And I thought you wrote a lot like vincemichEls and NOT vincemichAEls. Sorry for all the confusion. I'm new here and didn't realize the different Vince's until just now. It's so confusing when you all have the exact same avatars too!
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    Trolls belong under bridges or in Tolkien novels.....not on discussion boards or social sites of any kind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Warrenboy75 that is a noble thought but no matter what the board or site you can find them. They are virtual 'village idiots' and every village has at least one.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @vincemichels why do you spell your TUSCL name differently than your real sig? Is it because of the other vincemichaels already took it before you joined?
  • ShortyStubbs
    7 years ago
    I was at the grocery store the other day and I walked by a mother who had a very young daughter. The little girl pointed at me and said, "Look mommy, it's a troll!"
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @ShortyStubbs do us all a favor and go find a bridge and live under it, mmmkay?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^(I keed, I keed.)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ Hey, stop picking on the good natured vm!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Ok Bj99. If you vouch for him as a true 'murican hero just like our man txtittyfag, I'll show a little more respect. I gotta respect a man that defends my right to LDK!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I don't think anyone who uses so many simely faces can be a bad guy. ;)
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @Bj99 =) :) ;) ;p
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Sir txtittyfag I'm not trying to pick sides here. I think both of you are equally funny guys that just have a misunderstanding of each other. Maybe if you two went clubbing together and did a shared VIP on a loveseat with a 9, you two would see each other differently.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    There are trolls here? With the ignore feature here you tend to forget they exist. It makes this site so much more fun to visit.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Has anyone else typed a good troll but not post it using your better judgement? I do this at times. LMAO some trolls are best kept to myself.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion