tuscl

Why are some of you TUSCL people so aggressive?

CJKent (Banned)
“The more a person needs to be right, the less certain he is...”
Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:10 PM
Title says it all.

35 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Keyboard courage may not be solely a product of anonymity, but it's certainly fertilizer...
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    What's your problem ?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @CJKent, the individual replies to this also say it all. Nice thread!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Who might you be referring to newbie ?
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Who the fuck you calling aggressive, faggot?
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    We all have our moments OP, but take it easy man
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    You people?! What do you mean you people?!
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    We are part Pit Bull.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Fuck you!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Because some TUSCL posters have nothing better to do.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Just about any internet forum will attract a few insistent know-it-alls. But it does seem like ones related to dating and pay4play bring out aggressive attitudes. I think lack of nookie brings this out in men. :-}
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Ishmael said it very well. Most folks here are relatively calm. There are some real crazies who comment in certain political discussions on yahoo. Those folks are legitimately scary!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This guy just posts trolling threads sometimes, to try to get ppl in fights. He posted the vauge racism one and never clarified.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bj99 thanks for the insight. I thought folks here were less aggressive, so the discussion topic seemed a bit odd. It makes more sense now.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Stanford psychologist on the art of avoiding assholes: [view link] "Not giving a shit takes the wind out of an asshole's sails." Me? I'm always so polite on this board and can't understand why 17 people put me on ignore.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I'd say SJG is the only really aggressive one since he likes to advocate violence and has threatened several members of the board. He's that aggressive because he is psycho. His psychoness he blames on his mom.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    Anonymity (I agree with previous posts)makes it easy to: vent frustrations, be mean, condescending, extreme in your political views or just be a general a..hole. I know I am guilt of it. I am also guilty of baiting by posting a very extreme opinion just to fuel the debate rhetoric. Sometimes I can't tell if the comments are just BS someone posts to aggravate or if a true bias is coming out. My political views are such that I consider virtually all politicians lying thieving scum and I have seldom been able to vote for a candidate that I actually liked in almost 40+years, it is usually the least worst. Most all actors and "pro" (include big time college)athletes are spoiled brats who need to grow up and take responsibility for their wealth instead of whining about everyone else(few lead by example). While politicians are a necessary evil that we have to put up with, their privileged class attitude burns my bacon. Actors and athletes have an inflated sense of worth and like politicians they think the law does not apply to them, considering they are perhaps the least essential industries in existence. If both of these entertainment entities closed down tomorrow most of the world would not notice or only as a footnote . I could not name one win or loss in the NFL other than to guess, nor could I name the last movie I went to see in the theater. I resent my tax money being spent on palatial stadiums instead of fixing streets, schools and sewers. So I go off on them here periodically both to vent and the fun of watching the reactions of the Kool-Aid drinkers. To vent publicly is dangerous. Publicly admitting to being a reasonable conservative(respecting the constitution, the rule of law for All, respecting all persons rights not just the "special" few and willing to discuss without violence then agree to disagree) today is almost a death sentence. Finally believing that if you want to change something then vote the change in instead of jerking off.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Aggressiveness on line is as impressive as a well made bowl of cheerios.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I think the OPs avatar should be changed, a braying jackass would be more in line with his posts.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Because some of us are just ATACdawgs! ;-)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Kent, Who the fuck you calling aggressive? Come say it to my face, wuss! :)
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    He won't say anything else on this thread. Just like he did w the random racism one. He is being a true troll. Just trying to get ppl fighting.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    If you find yourself getting upset or have an issue with what some anonymous troll is posting, it might be a personal problem.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i luv everybody. peace. flowers. especially daisies.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I don't know if I would use the word aggressive, but some posters do seem the have the personality of a hard crab. Point a finger too close to one and you'll know what I mean. I kinda see this as locker room talk where a guy can say anything he wants and not get his lights punched out. I enjoy the comments for the most part, and ignore the stupid ones.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    fuck the trolls!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Troll=Ignore Not yet, but...
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If I ignored all that I thought might be a troll I never would have learned about VinceMichael's masquerade as a war hero.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    ^ agreed. I originally saw him as the victim too. Plus, there are many types of trolling. I don't mind the obvious stuff as much as the debate trolls, who can never concede a point, or the blanket statement trolls.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You know something, Bj99, your smosh link was a good one. I know, we don't get along well, but you do add value to this site.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Thank you. I really appreciate that. We'll get along fine as long as you stick to calling me "cunt", and don't start posting immature know it all debate threads.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    As Ringo Star so elequently says: “Peace and Love, Peace and Love!” (You Howard Stern listeners know the drop).
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^, thanks, Warhawk.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    BJ, Just curious, how long ago did you meet vm, sorry, vincemichaels?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I didn't meet him. He pmed me. Why?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion