Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I Could Use a Nice Lap Dance Right Now

flagooner
flagooner136387

Everything written by this member is a fact.

9 yrs ago · 1 min read

Just saying.

Replies (39)Latest

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

Yeah, me too

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

That makes three of us.

Profile picture for joc13
joc13
•

You and me both, brother. You and me both.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Go to the bathroom and toss one off - should help (just be careful you don't have a "There's Something About Mary" episode - that would be embarrassing in front of your boss and coworkers):

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Me five

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm in. A lapper would help with this Monday!

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

I could help you w that ;)

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Well, if you can wait anyways.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

A lapper from Bj99 would make my Monday much better. I've got time to wait. I'll grab a few beers on my way home. I know you like to cook - but I'd be happy to grab some take out...

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

;-) That just gave me a little twitch.

Profile picture for TFP
TFP
•

Lol @Papi! Is that..... hair gel???

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

@ BJ99:

Are you ever gonna tell us where you dance (unless I missed it in an old post)?

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Nope bj99 won't even tell us what state she is.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

It's a secret ;)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ dang - I'm tired of masturbating to her avatar

:)

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

She'll tell us - for a price. It's all negotiable. We just haven't found her number ($$$$) yet!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Opening bid for a night with Bj I'll start $1000.00

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Even if it was one dance...a lap would be nice

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

If the opening bid for her is 1000 I'm already out:( the most I've ever paid is 6.

Profile picture for skibum609
skibum609
•

I am waiting for when BJ admits to not being a dancer. Nope, not an accusation, but none of you know.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

@ButterMan: $6? Indy is a cheaper city for OTC than I thought! LOL

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I had a great set of four $10 lappers at Night Moves in Bloomington, IN last night. I'm looking forward to some nice $15 lappers at Silver Bullet in Urbana, IL, tomorrow night. However, tonight I must somehow do without!

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

I'm waiting for the money to get real - before I drop my bid for a night with the gorgeous, insightful and intelligent Bj99.

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Only half know where I work, and he'd better not say ;).

Profile picture for Bj99
Bj99
•

Flag

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

That narrows it down to either near the happiest place on earth - or near one of my favorite surf shops...

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

well if flag knows where you work that probably means your in FLA...and deuce I wish it was that cheap here. of course I meant 600.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

I know, man -- I'm just yanking your chain!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why would Flag know and be the only that knows.

Wait - is flag BJ99 and yanking our PL-chain - that patronizing mofo

Or maybe flag is BJ99's CF and he told her about TUSCL

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ should have been "maybe Bj99 is flag's CF"

:)

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

:-P

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

I'm headed to the Inner Room in Cocoa if she's flags CF that's where she is

Profile picture for flagooner
flagooner
•

Very true 25.

I don't think she would mind me saying this...

We have never met in person. Yet.

;-)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Me and 25 gonna head to Inner Room and beat it out of Flagooner - and trust me, 25 is not to be fucked with

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

25 "knows people" - A LOT OF THEM

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

^^^We're gonna make him an offer he can't refuse.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

This site is all about sharing - so I'm sure Flag will be happy to share with us! Bj99 is simply too sexy to keep as a secret!

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

We're comin for ya flag ;)

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

@Papi we can use the patronizer for some friendly persuasion no need for violence. ;)

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement