Red hot Chilli Peppers

AC DC

Ozzy

Slip knot

Korn

Manson

Zombie

Disturbed

And many others I could remember if I took the time....but this is enough for you guys to get the point

Even love old Shit like

Pink Floyd

Jimmy Hendrix

John Denver

Johny Cash

And we'll now I'm margin into country

Below list music that you love

I've been on Pandora all night lol...it gave me a blast from my past...Shit was amazing

I'm putting this Shit more into my life as a break from all that rap, hip hop, R n B, trap and crap music

8 comments

• theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    lol, i guess you have to be pretty young to consider 90s music classics, but heck i remember those days. Nirvana, Green Day, RHCP, Radiohead, Cranberries, Sublime, Oasis were quite good. Didn't like Pearl Jam (Nirvana wannabes) or Offspring too much. 80s acts, definitely GnR, Metallica, Michael Jackson, Bon Jovi. 70s was probably my favorite with Aerosmith, Queen, Led Zeppelin, Eagles, Chicago, Paul Rodgers, Eric Clapton. A lot of their stuff transitioned well into the 80s. I liked the R&B of that time period as well with Marvin Gaye, Al Green, Bill Withers, Roberta Flack, Stevie Wonder, Barry White, Donny Hathaway. Other older acts: Elvis, old Blue Eyes himself, Aretha Franklin, Jimi Hendrix, Janice Joplin, Don McLean, Bee Gees, Carpenters, Ray Charles. Uber talented bands i just never could get into: The Who, Rush. Also a lot of one hit or one album wonders.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah brother lol..36 this November
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I was with you up until ozzy....

Rap muzik FTW!
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I didn't care for 80s music much as a teenager but I can appreciate it more today for nostalgia. It's odd today how often 80s is used as background music in stores... I was not hearing 50s music in the background during the 1980s!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @DirkDiggler: Love your 70s list!

To them, I would add Simon and Garfunkel, Gordon Lightfoot, Moody Blues, Ike & Tina Turner (later just Tina), and Jimmy Buffett, who transcends decades and styles.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Van Morrison; tha Ramones; Bachman Turner Overdrive; Creedence Clearwater Revivial; Warren Zevon; Jim Carroll......
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Need to add this Shit to my Pandora thanks guy's
  • clubdude
    7 years ago
    What the hell, no Kinks!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion