tuscl

Making a lot of money doing nothing

larryfisherman
California
I've taken a little hiatus from the strip clubs. Well I finally stopped into one last night. I recognized a girl in there that I had seen in other clubs. I talked to her, and she mentioned that she really likes this club. She said she made $1,500 the other night not doing a single dance. I asked her to explain. Apparently she was talking to his guy for awhile, and he just handed her 500 bucks, and then he did it again a little while later, and then again.

What's the most a dancer has told you she made from a guy essentially paying for her time?

14 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    I've never heard of anything of the sort first hand. This type of exchange would have to be in the minority of strip club interactions. I'd imagine this would only happen with any regularity in major metros (LA) and even then only a few strippers would be so lucky only every so often. The number people that have $1500 to throw away would be a minority of strip club customers and the number actually willing to throw away that money for nothing would be a minority within a minority. Another possibility is she could have been lying (at worst) or exaggerating (at best).
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I was in a local dive a few nights ago... A guy walked in with a brick of singles, threw it at a dancer's ass and they splattered all over the stage, tables, chairs. The DJ asked customers to stay seated while the available girls and the owner cleaned the room. It was an odd irony that the girls in VIP were preoccupied and could not help out. :-/
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I have no idea why a customer would hand a stripper money like this for nothing. One of my regular girls did 2 dances for a guy the other day and he gave her $200. I told her he is trying to make an impression and i'm sure he did. She would have to work a lot harder for my $200.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Another girl and I sat a w a guy who gave us each about 800. He tipped us both every time one of us went on stage. One for the girl dancing, and one for the girl who went to tip her.

That's the most I've gotten without any dances or anything. It's not common on day shift, but then It's not uncommon for a guy to hand me 100-200 for an hour or so of talking at the bar.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I saw a kindly looking old guy who instead of going to the champagne room, bought a bottle of champagne for the VIP hostess and she sat with him until the bottle was done, and then he bought another bottle and they did the same. I'm guessing that had to be at least $500-1000 just to sit and chat in the front room.

I have been told stories like "this one guy bought a half hour and just wanted to talk about books in the champagne room" but I just mark that kind of thing up to SS.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I have a customer who regularly gets over an hour of vips. He only pays the minimum rates, but he really just wants us to sit on his lap, drink, and talk.

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    I once gave DS II a bunch of Benjamins (I think it was $700) essentially for doing nothing. This was the last step in running my system on her. She worked in a strictly no extras club and had definitely never done otc. After I gave her the money I told her that she had a choice. That could be the last stack of money that I ever gave her, or she could say yes to my date offer and keep the 100s flowing for a long time. I'll never forget her response -- " what night would you like to get together."
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I've never heard of nearly that amount being exchanged just for convo. I recall reading an article on here or old thread where the customer just wanted convo/time and paid for it, but even he I don't think was dropping over a $1k just for that.

I myself have gave for convo/time but only $5 to $7. I'll give some extra if services rendered are exceptional.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    In my early thirties I lived and dated a dancer that worked at two different clubs...one now closed in asheville at night now closed called xcapades...then on days in Charlotte at the Gold Club on day's

She had a client at the Gold Club that would toss a party at his table...buy three to four girls drinks and tip them all a hundred per hour just to sit , talk and laugh
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    LarryFaggyman strikes again!!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @chessmaster: " Another possibility is she could have been lying (at worst) or exaggerating (at best)."

More likely it's fishsticks lying (at worst) or exaggerating (at best).
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I've heard stories about strippers getting paid $1k all the way up to $3k just for talking.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I’ll pay Larry $1k if he never posts again.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I've certainly heard of paying for her time, but that is extreme to say the least.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion