tuscl

How do you get extras from a baby stripper?

DisRuptive1
Las Vegas
Friday, September 22, 2017 4:04 PM
I'm talking 18 or 19-year-olds. These girls don't know the value of meeting OTC or having regulars because of stories they hear from older strippers making a grand off a dude ITC so I don't know how to convince them to let me put my hand between their legs. I missed out on my youth and want to finger a teenager before I get too old. I'm aware of how creepy that sounds but I'm young enough that I could still get away with the request without traumatizing any of the young girls. Any tips?

20 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Are you trying to say I traumatize the young strippers I get extras fro just because I'm old??? Lol, I must be a creepy old guy. The only in you have is money, spend money on her then take it away if she doesn't do what you like.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Didn't you post the same question about a week ago? I remember the baby stripper thing. No luck?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Unless she has an addiction or a small child...you might not be able to...especially if she isn't out on her own
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your going to need to find a baby stripper in need of money Either because of college tuition Car repair issues Paying rent on her own Drug addiction Small child If she has none of these and lives with a group of other strippers or friends...she may not care to much about big money....could be stripping as something better to do than MacDonald lol
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @Cashman1234 "Didn't you post the same question about a week ago?" Sort of but it dealt with the baby strippers taking a hard line to sticking to touching rules they were told but are never enforced. I found my teenage stripper and I've got about 18 months before she turns 20 so I need a game plan to get my fingers wet.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    I find it runs the full range. I have had brand new strippers out of high school be total extras freaks because it is a newfound freedom. I mean on their first day on the job. Then I have had others who will not even take their clothes off in a full nude club. they either change real fast of do not last at all. 18 year olds have the same range of attitude towards extras as 19 year olds, 21 year olds, 23 year olds,and so on.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Good luck on your quest! This sounds like the most difficult undertaking since trying to come by an Animal (R) Style burger at In & Out Burger. Lots of rumors, but no one really knows whether such a thing actually exists!
  • Longneck
    7 years ago
    I myself have managed to pull quite a few young ones out of the club. Generally speaking I just drink with them late in the night and then invite them to come out with me at the end of the night over to my place. My liquor cabinet is always well stocked we stop over and get a bite at Waffle House and the next thing I know she's resting on those waffles with my semen. LOL. I put a hundred or hundred fifty and her purse that morning and now she's a regular on my rotation.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    By being observant. See how she acts on stage and with other customers. Observe her body language. Check to see how popular she is and how long she stays back on average. With enough observation, you should be able to figure out which young stripper to choose.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    What kind of extras are you looking for? It sounds like pretty soft extras like the most you could get in a regular dance or keeping it in your pants. That's not too hard depending on the club. If the clubs are full nude and full contact, the girls are pretty much expected to let you touch anywhere although fingerbanging might be out. Even so the girls often know that they don't have to do anything they're not comfortable with even if it's the accepted practice, like some girls that don't allow much touching at all at full contact clubs. These girls (often ROBs) almost never get regulars and multiple dances, but hustle green PLs for individual dances or even try to go straight to a room. Some newbies start out with less hard boundaries and draw the line afterwards when they find out they can't handle it. Others take much longer and sometimes desperate situations to allow it. i've had pretty good luck with the softer extras with girls on their very first day of stripping. Then the girls usually quit not much long afterwards. i guess you try to come off as not too creepy but friendly; make them comfortable both before and during the dance. It will probably take multiple dances. Lot of these girls have uncertain expectations of what goes on during dances and how they're going to handle it. If you get too aggressive on the first dance, they'll probably freeze up a bit and dance defensively. Even if you do get to put you hand in the cookie jar, most young girls won't really let you touch them like you mean it. You have to know how to touch and what you like isn't necessarily what they like if it's going to keep going on. If you're young enough to pass for the twice their age minus seven, they might gravitate toward you more thinking they can relate/converse with you but still make some money. But being in Vegas, the vast majority of the customers in the clubs are not regulars and even the baby strippers (who often have beginner's luck) have a never ending supply of customers to hustle so that they don't even have to entertain extras. As for traumatizing girls, they're not really going to fell less traumatized because you're younger unless you mean they won't be as guarded thinking you're not as creepy as the older guys, a preconceived mindset. That might be very temporary. If they let their guard down and they still react badly after you touch them anyway, they're going to learn and adjust quickly and not really care about age, but perceived respect. Finally most baby strippers don't really give good dances anyway; even the ones that do are still lacking that something, so consider that when trying to check off that bucket list.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It sounds like you are asking for advice for dealing with one specific young stripper. If that's the case - then it might be much more difficult - as you are focusing your efforts on one girl. I'd recommend widening the search - and following the advice in this thread. There are some excellent suggestions above - and by adapting a few things to fit your situation - it could prove very helpful.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    OP = "How do you get extras from a baby stripper?" I politely ask! You would be surprised how often that works.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    No disrespect DisRuptive1, but why not just say 18- and 19-year old strippers. Baby strippers just sounds creepy. And not the brilliant kind of creepy :(
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Search for the post of my system for fucking dream strippers. It basically explains how I get reluctant 18-19 year old dancers to be my perfrct sexual companions. And by the way, you never get too old to put your dick between the legs of an 18 year old young woman. But it might cost more as you get older.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't think there is a single answer that covers such a large group. Each dancer has her own boundaries and things that may get her to expand them. It's like asking how do I get an (AA, asian, latina, eskimo) dancer to give me extras. The only difference being that by saying teenage, you won't be accused of being racist.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    @Smith: "It basically explains how I get reluctant 18-19 year old dancers to be my perfrct sexual companions. " ------------- Of course neuroscience explains that teen brains are not fully formed and the prefrontal cortex doesn't fully mature until the mid-20s. Explains why a teenager might sleep with a midlife-crisis victim -- someone old enough to be their father or grandfather.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    JS69 posts too much garbage for me to sift through everything he writes. I wasn't aware he had his own "System". Anybody willing to give a one paragraph summary? (Always amusing when these TUSCL ego-maniacs come up with Systems for paying hookers for sex.)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Not sure about young strippers and extras. But I will say, don't judge this from their lap dance ability. Like someone above said most of them don't give great lap dances because they don't know what they're doing yet. But they might be still down to fuck ITC if it's that kind of club. It might be mechanical but hey, you don't care as long as she's young, right?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i had a nineteen year old thursday. bbbj but she insisted on covered for her pussy. she was fun.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Pretty-much what flagooner mentioned - just like custies are all over the place in what they do in a strip-club from just liking to talk to the dancers to extras-or-nothing, strippers also run the gamut from air-dancer to barebacking you. If a dancer already makes good $$$ w/o having to do any extras, then harder unless you strongly overpay - and if you are still spending on her even if she does not do what you want/like, then that is also gonna often work against you. Off the top of my PL-head you have the following options: + just enjoy what you get from her now + stop spending on her and tell her, politely, that you want a different type of experience w/ her - you can try to make a good offer that is still not outrageous but better than what she would get w/ just dances - and reassure her you'd wash your harnds thoroughly just b/f being w/ her + as flag mentioned, every stripper is different - you may just have to bide your time and wait for a freak to cross your PL-path, or maybe go to a club known for higher-mileage/more-extras - or get friendly w/ the waitresses and and see if they can suggest an alternative
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion