tuscl

What is the craziest thing you've heard a dancer spent money on?

Cashman1234
He/Him - He’s a filthy pig. That’s him in VIP with another whore.
Friday, September 22, 2017 10:16 AM
I'm guessing that dancers run through lots of cash. With lots of PL's around to hit up for cash - I'm sure they don't think much before spending. What's the craziest thing you've heard a dancer has bought (outside of drugs)?

23 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    it's not that shocking, but tattoos, custody battles, and legal fees are common.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I know one that paid about $30k cash for a new or almost new car for her ungrateful douche 18 year old son. He totalled it a month later. She just attempted to file bankruptcy this year with her newest husband but Big were denied because they had attempted to file it too many times in the past.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    “They” not “big” !!!!!! Fuck you Siri
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    One bitch I knew well...wasted it all on weed...Shit was FedEx to her door daily
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    $12,000 for a horse. Same girl $35,000 for a boat. Yes she really bought them, not SS. Well, i don't know if those were the actual prices. Another told me $4,500 for mag wheels. And they wonder why they end up with no money
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    Actually had convo written a girl who saw money for everything in terms of extras. As in needed to do Six more blowjobs to make rent. See this ring? Cost me ten blowjobs.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    On top of my head just a few I recall are...saving for a pet snake...another bought a bejeweled $2000 top for her much more expensive boobs...
  • K
    7 years ago
    Jewlery for her dog Pet psychic Shaman to cleanse her apartment after she was attacked by an evil spirit in her dream state. You did ask for craziest
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LDK with what you pay they can only afford to hit the gym ball machine LMFAO
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Birthday party for her dog. I was invited but chose not to go.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've always been too afraid to ask.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    A shaman? K wins!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Don't act like your wives don't hire pet psychics!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^none of mine ever did.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I got custody of the dog after the divorce... so she didn't need to spend more of my money on a pet psychic - or a pet therapist...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^She probably made the dog nuts
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    My ATF claims to have spent $5000 on a ring tattoo, small enough to be hidden by an engagement ring.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Twentyfive - I could tell that the dogs stress level spiked when she was in the room! Actually - my stress level spiked too.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    My last Cf spent gobs of money to make her barely acceptable boob job into a monstrosity boob job. End of her CF reign.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Anything they spend on their boyfriends is pretty crazy in my book.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    nipple rings
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Many of these are likely stripper BS, but here is a few things I have heard. Tens of thousands a year, tuition to a private school for her musical prodigy child. Alpaca's, and various fad money making schemes at the time. A tanning bed. Not sure the price of one, but they can't be cheap.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I knew one who said she basically had every gaming system ever invented. She was a gamer by day and stripper by night, or so she said. I wonder, assuming it's true, whether it was all for her boyfriend.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion