tuscl

When a Strip Club Changes

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
So I'm not sure what to do...need the collective wisdom of the board on this.

I'm blessed to be watching and experience the process of a clean Club shift into the gray in turns of drug use for the strippers and mileage and sexual acts in the back room...hell touching on stage is getting mileage lol

I got a good feeling it may in a few years even become a extras Club and a place that drugs are traffics

My question is do I actually make a review about it and risk ruining a good thing...in my review should I truly resort to code talk as much as possible...or do I stay silent and just enjoy this little gem to myself while it last ?

22 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    If it's true they will find out on their own soon enough. I've always believed the feds know about what's going on in the clubs without looking on here. If anything I'd keep it to myself not trying to hide it from the cops but cause I wouldn't want people flocking there crowding the place aka follies.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Is it located in or near a very populated metropolitan area or further out?
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There's nothing I enjoy more than a club turning into a front for extras. I know there can be a correlation between extras and drug trafficking in a club. So I don't mind putting up with the negative (drugs) to get the positive (extras).

I'd use code talk in your review - but I wouldn't go into details regarding the drugs. I'd simply say that the club seems to be attracting some unsavory types (if there are drug dealers hanging around).
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Zip your lips Juicy, or you’ll go back to the lotion and rags when the club gets shut down.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    It's Juice's Bar & Grill located at 79550 Extras Rd. Go in and say the catch phrase "Juice rules" and you'll get the VIP experience at no charge.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Was thinking similar just needed my brothers confirmation..

Yeah drug dealers are hanging around. Some dancers are starting to look drugged out...starting to even notice girl's selling dances then running off with the dealers for drugs..bad cycle for her

I literally was breastfeeding on the stage..shit was crazy to me.

Go VIP and bitches are very LDK friendly and hint more fun in champagne

Took one champagne and she made me cum using her pussy...wow

Went in trying to spend $40...left down $300
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Enjoy it while it lasts. Depending on the location - it could last a long time. If they don't stir up problems with LE - with calls for fights - and it's not near a residential neighborhood - it could get filthier and more dangerous.

The fact that they still have a separate LD and VIP section tells me things are going ok. If they get rid of VIP - and just allow the girls to go all out in LD - that would be a sign they know the girls are all doing extras regardless of whether it's in VIP.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If there are drug dealers hanging around I'm out of there, I don't do extras in any clubs, ever, and I have a few girls I see regularly, at their, or my homes. I don't need to be in proximity of a potential drive by shooting.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Don't tell all these other assholes who will get it shut down, just PM me the name of the club, Butters!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's not near any residential areas...kinda already on the rough side of town...no schools or churches close enough to care
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    As though LUST in Greenville was in a church parking lot...
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    My personal approach is to not mention extras and a specific club in any context. But I do occasionally make exceptions for various arbitrary reasons.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's not in south Carolina
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    How do you go to a club trying to spend $40? Even my last meh experience, where i spent the least amount possible including no cover and only one drink and stinking valet, i still spent about $45. i know TUSCLers find ways, but i haven't spent that little since my very first strip club experience ($42) many years ago and that even included some generous stranger tipping for me at the rail. i've always brought much more money ever since. Maybe $5 dances really is a thing but what quality girl would do those?
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    No valet.no cover...no drink...one dance...maybe stage tip or just tips..$40 boom
  • DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    @theDirkDiggler

It doesn't have to be a fantasy for just you. You can make the girls think that you'll spend 100s on them in the VIP. You just need a reason to turn them down when they come over, such as you're waiting to finish your open container drink before you get any dances and you'll hit them up later. Before you turn them down, you get some free groping.

You can also buy them a drink and make them sit with you while they finish it.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^^ Buying girls drinks that i have no interest in dancing with is yet another chump's game which will lead her to think you're going to get dances with her, the real chump's game. That's not going to do anything for me, unless you believe by getting the girl drunk, she'll act more crazy in a good way for you as you do the non chump system, front room tomfoolery. Right... i hit the same slow clubs too often to be that guy that wastes girls' times.

@juice
    That $40 outing sounds a lot like my last cheap one. And i wasn't planning to spend so little. But if you refuse a drink, doesn't the waitress get all pissy and then sometimes a floor host will accost you about a drink minimum? If i anticipated doing that (spending the absolute minimum), i'd just skip the visit altogether as i'm not going to have a lot of fun and there's no strip club very close to me either.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Depend on the club...if I'm going cheap I go to places I can pull it off
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Yeah, there are definitely clubs i know that i'll spend less money because i'm not likely to get dances or a lot of dances because of the low contact/mileage but then sometimes you get that one girl who does a lot more than you expect from her or the club and you spend almost as much as you do at your favorite clubs. Which is why i still bring way more than i anticipate spending, just in case.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I totally agree...usually go with $300 at minimum even if I plan to just drink beer and tip
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Because it's true you never truly know what might go down
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion