tuscl

Juice vs Jackie the story behind the story

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
OK so this story starts some time four years ago I believe maybe three but I'm thinking four lol...anyways this is back when juice just got dumped from his stripper GF and since she and my X wife took all my Grocery store money I was broke and homeless..to make matters worse I got fired from my job.

So I'm basically without a vehicle and riding the public bus since its only $20 for the month. This is also back when I literally had no money so I filled for government food card aka EBT in my area code. I then started doing day labour were I got paid $40 for eight hours of light construction.

I was sleeping in the streets, homeless shelter, the hood, couch surfing and what ever I could to get back on my feet.

Lack of money so not much clubbing I use my cheap $50 Android to use pof aka plenty of fish to find free meals and sex and maybe a place to sleep.

This is around the time I was posting about being a gigolo and what it might take to do so..well I tried it lol.

I found a fat bitch with some decent cash and such. She literally feed me, helped me get a job at my local goodwill retail store as a full time cashier making 8 per hour. She even helped me get my van..all I had to do was sexually satisfied her.

I ate pussy and fucked her until I paid my van off in full then I stopped sleeping with her and treating her like Shit...I was always good to her kid though...biggest lesson for me is to never get kids involved..the only thing I feel bad about is hurting that little Girl.

Once I got sloppy she found me out at strip clubs and on tuscl...then I bolted and lived in the van

Then she started with the jaysex shit and blowing up the board with my pictures and so on

I was paranoid not of her but her father because he was one of the local top ranking sheriff in town and I felt like he was out yo get my ass

Thus I quite my job and vanish into the mountains to camp out and lay low until shit smoothed over

Next chapter I become a temp at my current job get hired on then get a promotion..boom was like I hit the lottery...on top of that I got better with handling money...moved out of my van and into a stable living situation

Feel free to ask questions..I will answer best I can

Yes I'm a piece of Shit for using a women to my gain...it got me off the streets and into the spot I'm in now...I'm a survivor at any cost.

26 comments

• Bj99
    7 years ago
    What happened was, you were a hobosexual when you met her, and then you changed as your situation changed, bc of her. It's not your fault that ppl change. It's really her fault. :P
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Did you ever beg for money like some of those homeless dudes do I. Downtown Asheville?

I was in the shady park near Tupelo Honey, and s young homeless guy was begging for bus money so he could get back home to Florida. That was his story for me to give him some $$$. He never changed his story since the previous time I saw him, which was 2 months earlier.

I said, "You still haven't got that bus money yet? You told me two months ago you needed $60 to get home and I gave you $5 then. How long is it going to take you to get $60?"

The kid just laughed and asked if I could give $1. True story! I told him to get th fuck outta here, and my woman got mad at me for talking to him like that. Lol!
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    “Did you ever beg for money like some of those homeless dudes do”

i hear you’ll get more sympathy and more money if you pretend to be a war veteran. just sayin’
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I give ppl money if they ask me in the liquor store lol. I know that's bad of me.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    BJ lol very true on the hobo sexual part

Meat asheville is a hot spot for traveling homeless people in America...you can't starve in asheville..churches feed every day and it's all like a banquet...all you got yo do is attend church...that's one hell of a deal

No I never begged for money...got to much pride and hustle...I stole merchandise and sold it on Craigslist, I fucked fat bitches for feed and a bed to sleep in...I even started a cigarette business at one of the day shelters...I rolled and sold them for fifteen cents a pop...sold one hot cakes
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The jerking off with alo lotion into cum rags was a very True Story LMFAO
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Juicebox69, he was never just a gigolo.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Entertaining. Very creative. You could turn it into a movie screen play like Duce Bigalo Male Gigalo, or Joe Dirt.

But I don't believe a word of it.

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Speaking of the hobo sexual lyfestyle... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiJHkcem…

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    +1 Warhawks LAMO!!!!!

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Can't wait for Juice to write his memoirs. Do they print books written in crayon?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Limited Edition will be written in magic marker.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Brilliant story juicebox69!

warhawks may not believe it, but I find your story more plausible than most of rickdugan's stories, so I believe you!
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    But I am confused about one thing. If I understood correctly, jayzex (=Jackie) alleged that you jack off into a jizz rag using Vaseline as lube. Above you claim that you used aloe lotion.

Which is it? Did Jackie believe that Vaseline is somehow less brilliant than aloe lotion?

Feel free to write your answer in crayon, photograph the answer, and post on Instagram!

But please don't post any pictures of the jizz rag!
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Let's not dare JuiceBox to describe someone "beneath his minimum standards" Ewww.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Why don't you post a picture of a Jackie. From the neck down would be sufficient.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My friend's marmot told me that Vaseline makes an Aloe lotion:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Vaseline-Inte…
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ppwh bingo LMFAO

John I don't think you want to see that lol

Forgot thanks
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I won't make a joke here on the slim chance that it's true but I have one question do you have any children of your own?
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Possibly one of most favorite discussions on this site. Jizz rag, homeless dude fucking fat chicks, too much pride to beg but not too much to steal and sell on Craigslist, and then there's the rest of us. Good stuff
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    So is a hobosexual (ROFLMAO @Bj99) into sex with a bum in the bum?

Does he panhandle his handle when not?

Does he spare change his underwear?
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    "I love poo, you love pee, hobosexuality.
    People think we're just friends,
    But we're really dirty sex men."
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Hobosex terms/slang:

Coming out of the dumpster - To openly admit your hobosexuality

Choo Choo Poo Poo (aka Running a Train on Da Train) - An anal sex gang bang from several hobos whilst hitching a ride on an open train car

Jackpot Panhandle - Two hobos holding their panhandle cups out for the other whilst each one jerks off into the other's cup. Upon completion, they give a toast, touch cups, and drink up!

Safe Sex - Using the brown paper bag from your 40 oz. as a condom

GY Jelly - Any type of gutter slime used as a sex lubricant.

Shanty Club - A strip club for hobos, consisting of plywood and corrugated tin for the structure, an upside down trash can as the stage, milk crates for seats, and a dirty mattress for the "VIP" area. Music provided by juicebox doing his live human beat box routine.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion