tuscl

TJ

Sunday, September 17, 2017 9:03 AM
Can't seem to get a consistent answer but does anyone have any experience with some of the VIP sessions at HK (cost, length, dos and dont's)? Not really looking to take anyone upstairs but wanted to have some fun in the club with a little bit of action rather then the whole enchilada upstairs. Is HK even the right place for this since it is more of a brothel then strip club?

14 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You sound like a homosexual
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    TUSCL doesn't really specialize in consistent answers...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Your in TJ not looking for sex LMFAO...why not just stay in the States you Queer
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If I ever take the risk to enter TJ I'm fucking up Mexican pussy like all the Rambo movies together
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Thats a long bus ride.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    $60-$80 upstairs plus modest room fee for 20-30 minutes. I think this is covered in reviews. There are also VIP lap dances available, but almost no one does. If you don't want to go upstairs, don't bother going to TJ. It's like traveling cross country to eat at a steak house, then ordering tofu.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Maybe if you lived in Imperial Beach and didn't consider the trip a hassle, visiting HK a couple of times a week like a local club, it'd make some sense to go to HK for basic titty-grabbing LDK finishes. Even so, I bet the any girl you take to VIP will be trying to upsell you on a room.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Just pay the $50-$100 and hulk smash that Mexican Monkey
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Cheap mother fucker LMFAO I bet a dance is $1
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    And that's a 10 in Mexico Or go outside and fuck a 6 for $20
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Once again you cheap homosexual
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Apparently, you're having fun wrong. Or, at least you're planning on having fun wrong.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    mark94 is correct.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Why not just treat the trp upstairs like a VIP? It's still cheaper than most 30 minute VIPs in the US and you can get way more comfortable on a bed than having to squirt around in a couch or booth. You don't HAVE to go all the way if it's not your thing. Just do whatever you wanted to do in the VIP up there. Girl probably won't care, as long as she gets her money. She might be surprised, but who cares?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion