tuscl

Should strip club news be shown on that clubs TUSCL page?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Do you want to know if a club has had a shooting, a raid or some other news event? Should it be shown on the club page under a heading of news or should news articles be submitted as reviews? Or not at all.

Since there is presently no provision for this at present, if I am doing a review for a club and it has recently been in the news, I do mention it in my review. But I see many news items for well know clubs and some not so well known and I am not doing reviews on them because I haven't been to them. Would submitting a review just to get the news posted be worthy of a VIP credit?

Any other ideas?

8 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It should be a separatet check off box at the top of the page. ; )
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe adding a news section for the clubs would be a good idea. When something goes down at a club, there might be 10 stories from 10 outlets explaining the developing situation over possibly a period of weeks, which could clutter the reviews and result in random star ratings, number of dancers, etc.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like a news section - yet another tab I can read to kill time with, not quite as good as Juices rap songs, but a close second.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    That would be useful, both for specific clubs and regions where new laws or police actions are impacting a number of clubs in the same area.

The form would require that a news site link be submitted. Otherwise, it'll be a messy rumor mill. Maybe the user gets 1 week of VIP TUSCL in exchange for submitting relevant news.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    News would be useful. This type of information might be part of some reviews - but having a link to the actual article would be great.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    How about who ever sends the most legitimate links each month gets a personalized rap song made by Juice.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    This would give yet another opportunity to give each club's management to publish free ads for their club.

Club ad of the day..... in yet another place.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I agree with sahyilne LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion