tuscl

Shit bomb

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
As you all know I drive a shit sucker pumper truck and I love me some lot lizzards and $20 hookers and a few $5 lappers.... I love me all the finer thangs in life. Like any of you guys I am after a good nut after some hard work.

One day I was working hard on the shit sucker truck and trying to clear out some shit lines at a McD's. Someone came in and made a huge shit. It was soooo big we could not get it chopped up and down the drain. It got stuck and water was backing up fast. I went home and got my hoe... lmfao. You thought I was talking about my bitch...haha... no seriously, my backhoe. We dug up the parking lot for hours. I had to use the jack hammer to bust open the pipe. It was rock hard with pressure and shit! It blew up like old faithful. That shit was everywhere. We had to bring in a bull dozer and dump trucks to clean that mess. Who the hell does this to McD's shitters? WTF?

Then it was time for a Big Mac, Frys and a Coke. I ate it all up and went to the bar for some beers. There was a bar flusey down at the end so I sent her a drank. She came back to the hotel room for a $20 romp...

This was a day in the life of a MackTruck

8 comments

• chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Crazyjoe clogging the damn shitters!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    The perfect end to that day would have been hearing the fluzzie tell you that she was ready for anal because she cleaned out her pipes by taking an incredible shit at McD's that morning...

Great story! That must have been a very filthy mess.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    lol
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sounds like there are some places strip clubs where the dancers are lot lizards.

:)

SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Wow. That must have been an amazing day at work.

Congratulations on the shit bomb!

Maybe we can send a few of those over to North Korea the next time they set off a H-bomb, we can set off our S-bombs.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Good idea warhawks. I will look into this for sure
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs in Truck Stops? And look to be highly OTC friendly.

1. Moriarty NM, Truck Stop With A Stripper Pole.

2. Kingman AZ?

I think lots of other places too.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion