tuscl

"Fuck You, Pay Me"

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement
Ever wonder what a stripper's thinking? It's, "Fuck you, pay me!"
Ever wonder if a stripper has feelings for you? No, she has feelings for your wallet.
Ever wonder what motivates strippers? Money.
Ever wonder why strippers do what they do? Money.
Get it? Every word of stripper shit ever spoken translates to, "Fuck you, pay me!"
They're predators; they eat wallets.
You've been warned.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    That's the first page in Founder's book, first sentence.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I can think of 2 times that strippers told me that money had slipped out of my pockets onto the floor during a dance. Another time my wallet was missing, and she searched the couch crevasses of the VIP room to find it, and returned it to me without taking anything. Sure, some are hard asses who look down on customers, and I have been quoted a dance $5 above the posted price - but I think most understand that we work for our money too, and are not looking to outright fleece us.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Thank you, Lurker, for a less cynical perspective on strippers' motivations than that posted by the OP. Strippers have *often* pointed out money that has fallen out of my pocket, especially in the VIP room. Of course they're pointing out ten or twenty dollars when they're about to get two hundred, but still . . .
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    We have a tendency to put all strippers into the same category. But not all of them have the same predatory motivations.

Just like not all PL's are rude obnoxious jerks.

We shouldn't generalize.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I actually appreciate my customers. My "fuck you, pay me" sentiments are only reserved for the disrespectful pervy pricks.

Money is the motive, but I've gained true friendships with many customers.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    If I got that vibe from any of my stripper friends I'd ditch them quicker than you can shake a stick. Nearly all of the girls that I am regular with or hang out with are much more appreciative and most treat me exactly the way I treat them
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Responses miss the point. All I'm saying is that dancers are in it for the money and only ever the money (and I'm not judging them for that). Just because one points out a couple bills you dropped doesn't negate that. It just means that dancer isn't shortsighted enough to risk a long-term customer for $40 that day.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    If the point is that someone doing a job - is doing the job to make money - then more than strippers are going to be lumped into that category...
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^That makes very little sense, if you think it through logically.
    Most people work for their money, not only strippers, and many are ethical, that isn't a big secret.I know strippers that volunteer, at a homeless shelter, I have seen a cashier in Walmart run to hand back money to a shopper who dropped a bunch of bills from her wallet and didn't notice it, I have had a stripper buy me lunch, just because she liked me as a customer.
    You need to work on that, it seems a bit paranoid to say the least.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    No, our responses don't miss the point. You expressed utter cynicism about strippers and their motives and many of us are calling you out on it. Of *course* strippers are working in a strip club to make money, but that doesn't mean that they never have feelings for customers or that they're predators or that everything they say translates to "Fuck you, pay me!".

Damn, dude! If my attitude toward strippers were as bitter and cynical as yours, I would find another hobby.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    It pretty much is fuck you pay me most of the time. Maybe the fuck you part isn't true unless you're an asshole but the pay me part is probably all their thinking most of the time. Then again that's all I think about too.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Agreed mister master of Chess!
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Strippers have their base motivations. But, if we're being honest, we have ours, and ours are in no way more noble than theirs. The secret to having a fun time in a strip club is learning how to take care of our base motivations (on both sides) and also get along.

I'm pretty cynical about dancers, especially in the beginning. But I'm open to be proven wrong on a dancer-by-dancer basis. I wouldn't go to strip clubs if I honestly thought I was disliked by default just by walking through the door.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If they are with me they think "Wow! What a RICH STUD."
    If they are with RickyBoy they think "Wow! What a DUMB FAG."
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion