tuscl

Bad news.

Stognasty
Everywhere. Currently Phoenix
Friday, September 1, 2017 6:07 PM
So I've read in the forums that listermint is the recommended treatment for busted condoms. Is this correct?

28 comments

• rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Uh-oh did you suffer an accident on the otc date?
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Yeah. Things got a little too vigorous and for the first time in my life a Trojan ripped. Right away we both felt the difference. She said I have nothing to worry about so I'm totally good right? Lol
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    No sweat, now that you are going to be her baby daddy, everything is fine. You 2 can start picking out names for your baby.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I didn't cum, so no baby. Thank baby Jesus.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Next time should be free right? Or at least half price?
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Yes. Busted condoms can be successfully treated by Listermint. Unfortunately, neither of the human participants will see any effect.....
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Good point dawg.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Yep. You are good. Nothing to worry about. We all like to live dangerously here.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Danger is my middle name.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Next time try wrapping it in a fleshlight.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    Do you think it would fit with the flashlight on?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Maybe...but I don't know your lady. She'd think you were a rock if it did! =)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    But stock in listermint, just in case.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I'm not too worried but I suppose I'll get tested in a few weeks. If your fun was interrupted in such a way and you were unable to complete the deed would you negotiate for a reduced rate follow up?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Standing naked while swinging a raw chicken above your head works just as well as Listermint.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just use crazy glue next time, Your Welcome.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately, it happens. Get tested. For peace of mind if nothing else.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Why couldn't you just do like a normal person and wash your cock, take a piss, and put on a new condom to finish the job? Then you can spray down with Listermint once it's OK for it to sting for a bit and you want to cover a larger area than what the condom protects.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Or you could try this new product they claim it prevents all leaks ! [view link]
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I like the idea of a spray on condom 25! I just might have to invent one.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    PPWH. The problem was I was ill prepared and had just the one trusty Trojan. We were both shocked because those things never break. She offered a manual finish but that doesn't work on me.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    @Stognasty, When I'm with a lady, I prefer to put down a 26 pack and say "I know we probably won't use all of these today, but I like to be prepared". It opens the door to a more extended engagement. The 36 or 40 pack would probably be overdoing it, though. Also, FWIW, the most I have been able to get into my wallet without conspicuously having a wallet full of condoms is 4. The cashiers still probably see them when I pay at the Sheetz, but condoms don't start falling out all over the floor like when I tried to do 8 one time.
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I would lose it if some guy had 8 condoms fall out of his wallet in front of me at checkout! That's pretty optimistic!
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Well, we each have our own swagger. Some guys wear duck canvas jackets and Oliver Peoples glasses. Some take a girl to IHOP with 8 condoms in the wallet. If you bring one and she sees it, she is probably thinking "This guy is so presumptuous!!!" When you bring 8, she might think, "This guy is ... Hmmm... :-)"
  • Stognasty
    7 years ago
    I like your style, man!
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    Go get tested for any & all std's
  • grabbingsomepussy
    7 years ago
    We bought a gross of rubbers once as teenaged hippies going to a rock festival down in Louisiana. People at the concert laughed at us trying to sell them. We ended by inflating them and sending them through the crowds. This was an ace idea, people got a kick out of sending them through the air.
  • TheFword
    7 years ago
    I heard about this, so I gave it a test. I removed a condom from the wrapper. Then I cut it to simulate a tear. I sprayed on the Listermint, the tear was still there. Obviously it works no better than trying to use tomato paste to repair a split tomato. Stay tuned for my report on the effectiveness of repairing a condom with rubber cement.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion