tuscl

txtittyfag's Campaign Against vincemichaels?

Do you feel that txtittyfag's campaign against vincemichaels is justified? I have to say that I completely support txtittyfag since vincemichaels did a very bad thing when he lied about military service and now refuses to apologize for it.

19 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yes, TUSCL exists primarily as a website to ensure that veterans get their due. I have suffered more sleepless nights than I would like to share thinking about vincemichaels impressing other men with stories of valor. I like to think that it was back when he was just starting out and was looking for an angle before perfecting his rimming technique.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I just used the ignore function on txtittyfag yesterday, not for this, but for those lengthy bizarre spams he's been using. They were driving me nuts.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    As always, you 2 dickbreaths haven't got a clue, and I'm not going to waste my time on you 2 morons.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Anytime somebody has a political leaning for from center, I avoid. These two members are opposite of each other, but truthfully I'm thinking txtittyfag may be closer to the center than Vincey.

I have nothing against Vince unless it's true that he is actually the (dot)fag, then it's a game changer.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    It's dumb and pointless. Trolling is almost always about the person doing the trolling wanting attention and not about the person being trolled.

I'm pretty sure that there are guys posting here who have done far worse things than whitewash or lie about their past on a message board. If you've come to TUSCL looking for an Eagle Scout Jamboree, then you've made a critical error.

But I'm not going to waste my time trying to police people I'm never going to know. I concern myself with the people I know who are around me.

However a troll's "win" might be defined here, it's all empty because it will change nothing.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I find it disturbing that someone would blatantly misrepresent themselves so egregiously and not suck it up and apologize. Many of us are lame enough to spend a good amount of time interacting and discussing here, and if ppl just go around making shit up to win points, then it ruins the integrity of the discussions, and makes any thoughtfulness a waste. I'm surprised how well everyone mostly gets this, and I enjoy the joking as well as the more serious discussions here. I don't know the whole story, so I withhold judgement, but if he did misrepresent himself, purposely or otherwise, and refuses to apologize out of pride, he deserves the trolling. If he apologized and is still trolled, then the trollers are in the wrong, since we all fuck up and all you can do is admit it and move forward.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ishmael: "I'm pretty sure that there are guys posting here who have done far worse things than whitewash or lie about their past on a message board. "

Indeed: There's RickyBoy's drinking and driving.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    Great points Emily!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    I have no idea what the background story is on this stolen valor accusation. That's okay. In fact, I prefer not knowing.

But, I thought I'd point out that asking for people's opinion assumes they know the facts. Or, at least some background. Some don't. Maybe most don't.
  • DoctorPhil
    7 years ago
    cowards die many times before their deaths – Shakespeare
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I have met Vince and like him don't really pay all that much attention to any of the trolling threads. BTW when Dougster isn't trolling I find him to be an intelligent voice here in the wilderness
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @BJ99 if you read the disclaimer at the bottom of the page "everything written here should be considered fiction" you'd realize it doesn't matter that much, this is entertainment.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I'll keep that in mind. You certainly seemed light heartedly entertained in that protesters thread, and pretty much any political thread.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Yes that's true and I do have my moments, but I don't get angry about politics, I do get passionate occasionally, but I don't think I get personal vey often unless that is being done to me.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Dang! That link doesn't work. Was hoping to review the discussions to see how much has been embellished.

What's funny is that there is some element of truth in humour.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'd really be interested in knowing the service records, of those that seem to be making this a major issue, I'd bet that most actual vets don't find this bullying very compelling.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I'll answer you this way I have no desire to get into a pissing contest, and only responding because you are speaking directly to me. If it bothers you get the Honor Commission involved, or don't IDGAF, but whoever appointed you as Chairman of the Board and the voice of authority on whose right, and who's wrong didn't vet you very well, I'd bet you are a section 8 and guess extreme paranoia and maybe more than a little schizophrenia was involved.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    BTW Stolen Valor is a crime I do agree but there has to be more than just barroom bragging, or internet bragging to actually meet the elements of a defined criteria for the crime and the uniform code of military conduct, nowhere condones bullying.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Replying to txtty makes me feel dirty kind of like arguing with a retard who is also a cripple
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion