tuscl

Saving a bad Vip or CR

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Over the years I've gotten much better at avoiding bad talent or girls not that into me or my money...but some times it still happens...a fucking bad trip lol

She is beautiful, friendly and sweet at the table and you feel good about taking her back then the song begins...first two minutes she dances in front of you taking it off...first sign your fucked lol....then she finally climbs on you...you go to touch her flower and....yep sign two it's a no go.....so you try sucking tits....guess what she blocks you and your five minutes in and got 25 min more to go and $200 out lol

So how do you save this ? This is the big question...a rookie just takes it as a tough loss...a vet has the skills and knowledge to get something valuable for his money still while respecting obvious boundaries.

For me I settle for a heavy eye contact chest on chest cuddle...I will even tell the girl to stop dancing and to do just this...they seem shoked but happy to oblige

I will use the time to talk, laugh and flirt..while rubbing on her soft body and looking deep into her eyes

This helps the soul of a man...helps fulfill the domestic shit....it's nice believe it or not...

It's gotten so good before I keep these chicks in mind when I need a emotional and spiritual connection

This Hobby at the high levels is more than just sex...it's deeper than that

If we are all honest we all need this on a deep level...and most of us use the female sex to mother us so we can be functional in society.

Make fun of me if you will but this is real talk

13 comments

• JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bump for obvious reasons lol
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I agree completely.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    The Juice system like the Rick System but faster and less effective. Get a white suit you jackass. If you keep trying to connect emotionally with strippers your going to get kicked in the balls but a different TUSCL member every week til you get your shit together. I dont know what Sanjoselloyd has been drugging you with but stop taking whatever he gives you.PS your gay.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Wait how did you get your soul back? You said you traded it to the 7-eleven clerk three years ago when you had no money but needed one of those roller hotdogs and a four loko? Did you win it back playing poker.

PPS you're still gay.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Ime LMFAO brilliant points

On a real note....on a subconscious level and physiology professional would tell us all the underline issues isn't our sex needs but our higher self emotion connections with self, others and universe IE God

• DisRuptive1
    7 years ago
    Why are you spending so much money on a girl you just met? You have to use the "Tits for 20" system. If she doesn't let you touch her boobs for $20, she's not going to give you a good time in the VIP (and she'll probably try to upsell you the whole time, ask for tips at the end, etc).
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    You don't even understand the way my club scene even works so that information is only useful to your rotation of clubs

Good advice though

In my club VIP sucks balls...plus the $100 or $200 I spend itc is the try out before I buy otc

Some times it doesn't work

Plus $100-$200 really isn't that much money

• LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    CR? Couch room?
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    DisRuptive, you have just earned a new follower of the "Tits for 20" system.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    CR aka Champagne Room
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    First off, i "almost" would never do a room with an unknown dancer without doing an individual dance first. Then i can try to do all the high(er) mileage items. If unsuccessful, i just chalk up said dancer to the one and done forever category. Been there, done that too many times, unfortunately. i guess if i was getting all kinds of great non-chump front room action, i might go straight to the room; that might be the only exception. Usually when a room (or even an individual dance) goes bad, it's just bad. The chemistry is bad, the fantasy is killed, the frustration is high and that's before all the negative emotions are factored in. If i have even an average let alone mediocre or worse experience in a room, of course i'm also done with that dancer in the future. Not that i can't or don't enjoy the other "stripper friend zone" experiences offered. i'm just not about to make a habit of paying hundreds of dollars for that.

My thing i need to work on is trying to weed out all the wasted money on less than optimum experiences (lap dances mostly, from unknown or second and third tier familiar dancers) which is still a large bulk of my expenditures.
  • BrotherFogHorn
    7 years ago
    Grow some balls and have her pray with you
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^ LOL
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion