tuscl

A little OTC advice

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
I have done some OTC but it was years ago. I have been receiving regular inside the club CFS and BBBJ for a while. But I have recently been offered OTC by the hottest stripper I have been with by far. I did not have to ask. She offered her phone # (real) and her name (real as well) In the club she works in I have never received extras, I believe because the management is so strict there. This was also her reason for meeting OTC. Have been texting with her and setting up a date in a hotel. What am I missing? This seems to good to be true. What should I be watching out for? And yes I can afford and am willing to pay her price.

14 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Sometimes it just all comes out perfectly, why overthink it enjoy it.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Have you spent some time getting to know her ITC or was this just out of the blue?

The OTC offer isn't that surprising, since if she works in a non-extras club that is having to compete with a nearby easy extras club (basically every other club in Atlanta vs. Follies), then she's probably looking for a way to increase her income, where she gets to be picky about the customer and doesn't have to get pawed by 50 random guys every shift.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    First private dance I have ever got with her she offered this. And yeah she mentioned she was wanting to make more money
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    As has been mentioned many times here, common sense precautions are in order if you don't really know her.
    One of my first OTC's was in Chicago and her "husband" came knocking on the door and could very well have been her pimp or boyfriend. Lucky for me it was her husband and as the young woman predicted, he went away when we didn't answer. Then she told me she was allergic to latex, so put away those condoms and let's have fun.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    Don't overthink this -- what does your experienced PL gut tell you? I've received OTC offers after one or two VIPs but didn't pull the trigger until we had done several (5 in one case, 7 in the other). Anyway, what could possibly go wrong? You have a spare kidney, don't you?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Hell yes I have an extra kidney. I think I might be willing to part with one to bang this one. This girl is a 9 in my book. She also was in a no extras club giving me a hummer through my shorts while we discussed it. I was in PL heaven and lost my mind. And that is why I am worried lol
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    Everybody's gotta start somewhere. Have fun.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Who is setting up the hotel, you or her? If she is, then I'm guessing she's doing an incall and having 3 or more PLs roll through that day. Easy way to make $x,xxx.00 in an afternoons work.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I am getting the hotel room. I am from out of town so we can only get together when I have a legitimate reason to be in town. ( wife caught me 20 yrs ago )
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Not always going to happen like this but it can...a now closed down Club I used to go to the hottest chick in the club offered otc to clients that spent $300 or above in the club...her price was $1,000 but accepted $500.

This was my pre tuscl days...it was a clean Club that only offered one way touching....I had my income tax money and popped $500 in the club then she offered me otc ....I was so naive but she was a solid 10....big fish in small pond...long story short she fucked and sucked the holy Shit out of me for $750.

Once she left the club i thought every girl did this...was I badly mistaken lol....I felt like it was a fluke.....well soon after Google searching strategies on how to repeat that Shit...I found tuscl...my life hasn't been the same since

I do agree with deuce...trust your gut ...if you don't feel safe don't

I honestly need to feel safe....and I hope the girl I'm targeting feels the same

Thus I take three to four solid trips to try her out in the VIP and conversation with her....once we both have acclimated each other then yeah I'm down for some safe, fun otc activities
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's more common for the ugliest chick to be offering outside sex doh
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    If it's a club wear most girls offer it then yes hot chicks offer it as well

But if most do not usually the runt of the pack will be the one offering it

That's mainly because let's face it she can't make her money stripping alone with her current competition
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I would be more looking out for her overselling it where she is the aggressor and overhyping the idea vs. just presenting an option. I have had good experiences with dancers I thought were the hottest in the club, so that by itself wouldn't be a red flag for me.

I agree with joc13's assessment of the dancer getting to be picky (and probably making quite a bit more per customer). Being that you're worried about everything that could possibly go wrong, she probably picked up on that vibe and pegged you as non-threatening enough to make the offer.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Have fun man ! If you are in the South - all's likely to go well.

If you want to rule out a con possibility, don't give her your room number. Instead greet her in the lobby and walk back together. If the hotel has a bar - better to get a drink and get in the mood first.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion