tuscl

First hand job in my club

Mr_Kay
Catch-22
Friday, August 25, 2017 7:53 AM
Almost didn't go. Was on back page and booked a date. I've never pulled the trigger so as usually about fifteen minutes I had to cancel. Just afraid of the risk of LE. So was left with an extra $300 at 1 am so I had just enough time to do a champagne room. Rushed down to my club and found this thick hood rat. Ass to die for. Well went to try her out. Sucking her big tits and smacking that ass. She was moaning and Shit. Before I knew it hands up the shorts and she calls me a bad bad boy. Holy Shit she jerked me off in tit fuck position blocking cameras. I busted all over her hand's. You think she will do OTC ?

33 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Yeah, it improves her relationship with her boyfriend if she lets him rob one now and then. It keeps up the illusion that "she only does this with him"
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Having your first orgasm is a very exciting time.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Mr. Kay, you had an earlier post about a stripper taking you bareback. Now, you are shocked at getting your first handjob. Something doesn't compute.
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    That bareback chick I wasn't so shock about. She had a bad reputation and has recently been fired I was shocked about this chick. I never thought she was like that. Apologise if I wasn't clear
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    What's with the recent increase in discussions about extras from posters who are new to the site and have very few, if any, club reviews?
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    Can't speak for others but my reasons is I'm in a small town and I'm a pillar of my community and can not risk doing a review that may give me away
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    300 for a handsy?! Pricey.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    $300 for a HJ lol yeah you got fucked alright
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    You can't risk an anonymous review, but you see no problem being seen in a strip club getting a HJ from someone shady. Well, that's a bit........inconsistent.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Mayor Lockhart?
  • Mr_Kay
    7 years ago
    I change my appearance and go late at night. Plus it's not on a main road. Management let's me in the back door and help me keep my secret
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    President Trump?
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    The hole's getting deeper. Keep digging !
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Mayor West ?
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    Ask and find out. Some extras girls will not see you OTC because they are already making decent coin with ITC activities. Years ago when I used to travel on business this one extras girl was down for pretty much anything except f*king. I asked her to come to my hotel room and she told me that would be very expensive. God bless her for not trying to take advantage of me, lol. Obviously her way of saying I'm not going to f*k but I might if your dumb enough to pay my high rate. :) She also has the security of the club to watch out for her. Customers won't get out of line and she knows she will get paid. More risk for her by seeing someone on the outside. $300 for a hand job, granted the club got some of this money for the room, she might, just work out the details beforehand.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    When you're president you can just grab women by the pussy. Hell, you can even mash a cigar up there and they don't even complain about irritation from the dry tobacco!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Andy GRIFFITH ? LMFAO
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Larry Fisherman?
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I'm a little confused as to why sharing your strip club sexcapades in an open forum where one is not required to login to read them provides more protection than sharing a club review in a section that does require a login to be read. BTW...I wasn't singling you out per say, just making a comment on something I've noticed in other forum posts. I'm not sure it's generally wise to be so open about acronyms, stories, etc. in a forum easily accessible by outsiders. I think we should make newbs work a little harder to get in the game. Also, if you're a pillar of your community and don't want to be discovered...don't shit where you eat. The fact that someone knows you want to be let in through the back door in order to be discreet has already given them leverage over you to some degree. They know you're keeping a secret and if they ever want a favor, or have a gripe with you, they know which button to push. Just my $.02...take it for what you paid for it!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Has a community college creative writing course decided to use TUSCL for its students ? Is LE trying to lay the groundwork to find TUSCL guilty of promoting ? Are a few high school virgins getting their rocks off writing this stuff ? All of these seem more likely than believing some of these threads are real.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Several things about your stories and your explanations sound fishy. I don't know and don't care. But your concern about law enforcement posing as whores on Backpage is legit. I just saw a story about several guys getting arrested in a sting operation where a cop was posing as a Backpage whore. So I would avoid that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    That girl in your avatar has a big forehead.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ so the tranny didn't even finish you off? Geez that sucks!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    My first P4P hand job was in an AMP, my second visit. The basic cost for the hour was $60. A young Vietnamese fashion plate, just helped herself and started servicing me. Because I was such a Bambi, she never even suggested that I should giver he any more money. I was surprised. But soon I figured out that I could get FS. But I wouldn't have a discussion about it, I would just treat the girl as a civilian and make it happen with her. I would talk with her plenty, but just about myself, and almost to distract her, as I moved on her in a perfectly civilian way. Most of the time, if approached this way, I can get the girl DFKing me. Then, as it is time for her clothes to come off, she will usually say, "Do you want to do everything?" And then she makes sure she gets adequate money. But sometimes they don't even say anything about money or anything else. So we have an awesome GFE experience. She still gets the standard money at the end. Never much interested in HJ's, once I found out about GFE-FS. Right next to my first regular AMP was the Sunnyvale Hip Hugger, a GoGo bikini bar. No touching. Now that entire building has been demolished. SJG Black Diamonds, Jackson Mississippi [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] [view link] I know that Jackson has local ordinances to try and keep it in bounds. But are they really going to enforce that in a Black club, where the support for it is zero? What it had said on [view link], is that on the day shift, girls jump into your lap and start licking your neck and nibbling at your ear lobe. Trump Has No Core: The Shock Market! [view link] The Crash of 2017 Maybe? [view link] Marxism 101: How Capitalism is Killing Itself with Dr. Richard Wolff [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO this Mr Kay is more like Mr Gay lol
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Well, the titty fuck position does make it harder to see "her" adams apple, lol. ;-)
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    This is starting to remind me of the Lifetime series "The Client List" where judges, politicians, etc., would give up all their info and risk it all so they could get HJs at a massage establishment.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    You are a pussy faggot bitch
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Mr. Kay = TROLL. Come on peeps, buy a vowel.
  • UGK.22
    7 years ago
    Can't believe LDK actually admit that shit
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    I believed Chris Rock when he said there was no sex in the champagne room till one fateful night a dancer offered me a "special" during a standard lap dance (which at my local club are semi-private). I'm not sure why I even accepted this small upcharge, but I did and was shocked when she asked if she could take out my dick. Can she even do that? I thought, scandalized. I actually made her put it back after a little bit because I was concerned about the mess and didn't want to get caught. What a dumbass lol! That was the night I went home and did a Google search to see if anyone else had had a stripper offer them sexual services, which is of course what brought me to this very institute of higher learning: TUSCL. That night truly changed my life.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO brilliant story I found tuscl by Google searching words like " how to fuck, have sex, date a stripper "
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion