tuscl

No more OTC

larryfisherman
California
So you've been doing OTC with a fave pretty regularly, and then all of a sudden one day she says she can't do OTC anymore.

Do you try hard to get her to change her mind (maybe offering her more money etc), or do you just let it be and move on to the next girl?

28 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Ask her if there is any particular reason. If it's an obvious SS answer or she says "because reasons" or something, let it go and move on. If it's something easily surmountable, then figure out whether it's worth it to surmount it.

She probably has a new boyfriend or her baby daddy just got out of prison and moved back in. Or maybe she has decided that the two of you aren't a match for some reason, like she has an anger management problem and it got back to her that you made it rain in that bitch she hates.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Move on, but calmly explain you're available and willing to resume your arrangement if she ever changes her mind. Make sure you're not butt hurt or desperate, just say you understand or whatever.

Of course, don't count on them changing their mind. Actually move on.

The last girl came back to me two months later. After she had broke up with her boyfriend and found her own place. I'm guessing those rent payments were harder to make by herself.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Why do you care? Are you trying to live vicariously through members on this site?

I have no personal experience in this realm to offer any input.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "Make sure you're not butt hurt or desperate, ..."

You do realize who you are giving this advice to, don't you?
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    For example, what I said...

"Okay, no worries sweetheart. I knew this wasn't gonna last forever, and I really enjoyed our time together-"

"-oh yeah, your awesome to hang with, it's not you, I promise, it's just my man has improved, he's being better..." she interjects.

"alright, well, obviously I'm disappointed I thought we had more time. I'll leave you be. I wish you well! Feel free to text me if anything changes, even if it's months from now-"

"-I dunno, probably not" she says.

"Alright, don't worry, if I never hear from you again I understand, but I'll be available if you wanna see me again. Even if only at the club."

Sure enough, two months later I get a text that says "I'm working, come by if you want"

I didn't, we made other plans.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Since thee are no other sex workers in the free world, I would simply kill myself. Gunshot to the head.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    *there
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    What a stupid thread, @FishStix. Even for you.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would wonder why she was telling me that since I don't do OTC with anyone.
  • DrunkPraetorian
    7 years ago
    I don't want to do OTC anymore. I caught feelings for my last one, she sent me an angry text out of the blue one night saying she could sense it and it was making her uncomfortable. My fault. I'm trying to get her out of my system before going back to the club.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I love it - this retard constantly comes on here, yells at people that give him sound advice, then goes on to suck the dick of the number one whacko here, San Jose Guy. Not to mention his multiple aliases on here and his horrible rap album.

Face it Fishsticks - the stripper game is not for you, go back to your algebra homework.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Larry boy, don't you see what's going on, you are doing this all wrong, if she wants to stop seeing you, OTC, that should be fine, the real beauty of this hobby if you would pay attention is that there are no attachments. You on the other hand are trying so hard to be liked by everybody , that you are getting disliked by everybody. I hope you realize that this was a serious message to you, but based on your attitude of knowing it all I'll bet you just dismiss this out of hand.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    If she was offering a super deal you can get nowhere else, I'd negotiate and see if I can salvage it. Otherwise, I'd move on to the next.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Shailynn you're definitely the multiple alias king around here fuckhead. (Juice, Larryfishsticks, shylynn). I suspect you're also Clackport, that's why you say I am LMAO (the most random accusation ever, our personas are the complete opposite). Go to your room son, you got a beat down coming your way when I get home!

Yeah I suspect she has a new boyfriend or something.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    So you're really trying to put one of your aliases on me?

Clackport/Larryfisherman/Rankuam/P-Nemisis???

Give me a break, Juice and I are two different people and members on here have actually met me in person!

Oh and btw - strippers still want to see me because I brush my teeth unlike you.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    This shit happens all the time for countless reasons. As some others have said, don't bother trying to figure it out or try to change her mind. Just thank her and let her know that you'll be around if anything changes.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I wonder if Fishtick's lips are as big as Randy Anukam's? Lol

If so, he can probably write faster than he talks.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    That happened to me recently My OTC regular for the last 3 years now has a BF I'm in the process of filling her shoes and moving on if she ever wants to do another OTC at the same price I'm cool with that but I wouldn't offer her more money
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I just texted her, "if you ever want to meet up again, my house is always open". I've done OTC at her house and my house.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ fucking liar
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    This has happened to me before, but only after I turn them down first. In other words, we have OTC, she texts me a week later and asks if I want to do it again, I tell her no thanks/not right now/I'm a little busy/I'm broke, etc., or some other excuse, but then a month or ten later I try to set something up again with her, and she's just not having it. Once you're on a stripper's shit-list, man, it can be hard to get off it, even after years. I've got this one from six years ago who always gives me the cold shoulder now whenever I see her at her civilian job. What I wouldn't do to replay that experience.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ LOL! Been there with getting on a strpper's shit list.

Move on!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ "I just texted her, "if you ever want to meet up again, my house is always open"."

The follow up text would read:

"Seriously, I'll never have a girlfriend so come over any time. Please, Please, Please, Please, Please. Or, just text me and I'll come over. It's a short walk from the hedge under your bedroom window to your front door."
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Another " a stripper did something crazy and I need a rational explanation " thread. It's Chinatown.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    mark94 -->"It's Chinatown."

That's fkn perfect! founder or Emily should make that a Tuscl tag line. I'm laughing so hard right now.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Turn it around. Would you like it if you told her you cant meet up and she asked you to justify your decision or she tried harder to get you to change your mind?
    Assume she has her reasons and if she wanted you to know she would tell you.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Good insight fellas
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion