tuscl

Rate Your ATF!

LecherousMonk
Mom's basement

17 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Too long a rating system. However, I rate my ATF as: Looks = 9; Crazy = 10.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I'd rate mind about a 9 1/2 in looks about a seven in personality
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Shailynn's Rating Scale:

Looks (inside the club): 9

Looks (outside the club): 8

Quality of Sex: 7

Crazy: 11

Personality: 9
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Objectively, when she was dancing, I'd've called her at least an 8. She's put in a little weight, not much, so maybe a 7 now.

Subjectively, it no longer matters in the slightest.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Heh, some of the things they give negative points for, I look at as neutral, or even positives
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I can see a PL saying "well she only has herpes so I put her hygiene at a 6."
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Is the author a dick berth neanderthal?

1. How old are you?
    15 to 16 years old: +5 points
    17 to 20 years old: +10 points

So there's points for ephebophilia?
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Shai, good rating scale. For strippers, I would also add in:

Flakiness

And maybe a rating for how Manipulative she is

• Clubber
    7 years ago
    My ATF was a 10. I'd accept no less. Never anyone close to her since. Doubt she will ever be replaced. Now, nothing more than CFs.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    1. Noting the obvious fact that the average 15-year-old "girl", legally, is a sexually mature (and therefore attractive) woman, biologically, is not the same as advocating or condoning breaking the law by having sex with them. In many jurisdictions, the age of consent is lower than the age of adulthood, though.

2. 15-year-olds fuck each other all the time, and no one bats an eye, because they intuitively understand the above.

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have never had an ATF, so I went with a sorta CF. I had to guess at a few, but came up with 27:

15 to 29: Greater beta. More than a few attractive guys will approach you. But if your personality is flawed you risk becoming a pump and dump victim.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Well, do you agree or disagree with that assessment?
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    It seems pretty accurate. There's a hotter girl in the club that I wouldn't mind interacting with more if all other factors were equal, but the sorta-CF would rate around a 7 to me in overall appearance and 8 or 9 in attitude and personality. The other girl is an 8 or 9 in appearance, but a 6 in attitude/personality.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    ppwh,

Your ATF would be your favorite CF to this point. An ATF may be replaced, but the old ATF becomes just another dancer. One can only have a single ATF.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    What Clubber said. My ATF from four years ago is still my ATF. I've had a few favorites since then, including the MILF, but they're not her.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    And Clubber, may I say welcome back. It's been a few months since you last posted, as I recall.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    My favorite past CFs are ones I only saw like 3-5 times total. In other words, not really the kind of relationship I think about when other people talk about as ATFs with meeting up OTC, keeping in regular contact, etc.

There was one who came pretty close that I would see in the club more often, but she had a case of SPS and another guy at the club SBed her.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion