tuscl

Mother and daughter arrested for 'running an erotic massage parlor out of the ga

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs

14 comments

• bang69
    7 years ago
    The daughter was not bad lloking
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I'm not in favor of government getting in the way of fun adult activities. What these two need to be charged with, though, isn't prostitution, but stupidity.

How did they not realize that 5 to 10 visitors per day would be noticed? That kind of traffic in a residential neighborhood screams drug dealer or prostitute.

That's why most outfits use apartments. There is a lot more traffic and coming and going so frequent visitors don't get noticed.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd do the daughter. Thanks jackslash for this PSA.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    Floriduh does have fines and misdemeanor charges in their "massage" licensing statute and local law uses that often to drive away "immoral" and unwanted activities. Often, the massage violation will result in an agreed fine and probation, but the prostitution charges are usually reduced to something less with a fine and probation (to avoid losing the case in court - which happens a lot when State Persecutors go to trial). The problem for these Backpage women is that, now that the neighbors know, they cannot continue without a neighbor calling the cops, so they must move or find other employment - especially now that the "mom" has an arrest for "unlicensed" she cannot get a license.

There are a number (a very big number) of licensed masseuses in Florida and a lot of them work out of their own home. Some offer nothing more than a therapeutic massage, others will add a happy ending, so a parade of 8 to 10 old white guys stopping by daily would not be a problem. Several licensed massage therapists have decided that it is a perfect cover for a more lucrative prostitution business and offer a full menu of services.

Essentially, local law enforcement in FL doesn't (or - often - can't) do anything about the "extra" services. Several 2010 - 2015 attempts to stop this, by charging prostitution, were thrown out of court simply because the "customer" actually paid for (and received) a service the masseuse was licensed to provide. The "extra" was essentially free and excused as "uncompensated activities between consenting adults."

I know that similar laws surround similar activities in Texas, Georgia, Kansas (as of about 15 years ago - it might have changed), Colorado, New Mexico, Tennessee, Virginia, New York, Maine, Ohio and probably many other states. In some cases the licensed masseuse must also have a license for the location and be subject to "safety and sanitation" inspections. In other cases, the "extras" masseuse is outcall only. But in most states, this is a functional means for women with the ability to get a massage license to engage in activities that pay much better with little risk of criminal arrest.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    daughter doesn't look good to me. looks old for her age (30)

but women don't age well.........especially true for white women
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    They both have a mannish look
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    ^ in the face, I agree totally
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The "mannish" look in the face likely comes from too much Botox.
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    I truly believe if we had legalized prostitution in this country (at least some areas in every state), somewhat regulated to make sure no minors. trafficking or sex slavery is involved, that we'd be a happier country.
    Fuck me, devote law enforcement resources more into catching scum that hurt people, not women who help men attain a basic need.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I think the daughter is quite attractive, especially in her Facebook picture, and the mom isn't bad for 55. In truth, I think I would let either one give me a massage and beej for $200 :)
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    They might not be strip club attractive, but in the civi world they aren't bad comparatively speaking. The mom is in good shape for 55. With makeup she looks better then most 55 year old women.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Mamisan's shops always fail because she tries to get all the money herself, for gambling. So the girls run off.

SJG
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I can't imagine giving a yes to a woman without seeing her body. The photo of the daughter's face is meaningless. She might weigh 200 pounds, for all we know.....
  • JAprufrock
    7 years ago
    Anyone know if they were required to submit to a body cavity search?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion