tuscl

Bathroom trolls

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Saturday, August 19, 2017 8:43 PM
Inusually attend small dive clubs. I recently went to one that was a little bigger and had a guy in the shitter asking for tips for handing out paper towells. He was agressive in asking for a tip. I realized there was no tp in the stall and I 4got2wipe I took the paper towels and wiped my dirty ass and put it in his tip jar and said thanks a million

10 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    He demanded dollars but I am not going to pay him for free paper towels. He would get some dollars if he wiped my ass for me though. Let that be a lesson to bathroom trolls
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I can't condone disrespecting pee trolls.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    "There but for the grace of God". Give the guy a dollar
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    There's one in a Phoenix club I frequent that i absolutely refuse to tip for handing me a paper towel. If I take some of his gum or other snacks I certainly will tip but not for a paper towel. Get a real job.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Say what you will about bathroom trolls, but when you absolutely need to take a dump in a strip club, it's nice to have a clean toilet to use. I usually club later in the evening, long after dinner and any after dinner shits. But when I am hitting road clubs, every so often I will club right after dinner and, invariably, as dinner is digesting, whatever I had earlier in the day needs an exit. When that happens, my views about bathroom trolls change since the toilets are often disgusting in the clubs that don't have one.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"my views about bathroom trolls change since the toilets are often disgusting in the clubs that don't have one." Ya, aside from my general empathy for a guy whose peak career accomplishment is this job, my general suspicion is a club with a bathroom troll will normally have a cleaner bathroom than a club that doesn't, at least if that club is busy. So, not slipping on piss, toilets aren't all stuffed up, bathroom doesn't stink like a sewer, etc? Bathroom troll is part of the reason.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    In that same phoenix club, the waitresses, some of them, have begun wiping tables. Suddenly, my arm doesn't stick to the table. What a concept ! I've told them I appreciate this and I've upped my tip percentage.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Now that I've been on TUSCL for a while, I'll admit that I'm dreading the day when I go into a stall and step into a slop of Listermint and Bacitracin.
  • indorula
    7 years ago
    Some club bathrooms are close to a no go zone even with the bathroom troll, so I think they are a necessary annoyance.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion