tuscl

Who else hates stripper tag teams?

ButterMan
Indianapolis
Wednesday, August 16, 2017 5:52 PM
I hate when strippers come over to me in 2's as a tag team. I guess this works on some guys because they seem to do it a lot. I get the whole girl on girl thing. yes thats hot, but in this case it's usually a way to try and get a double dance or more out of me and nobody wants to pay twice for a dance. Not to mention i've actually had a real life threesome with strippers before and the guy always seems to get left out. I have a new girl i'm trying to feel out tonight and she always seems to come over with another girl. I think i'm gonna set her straight on that shit later tonight!

24 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah - I don't like the tag-team either b/c: + one of them usually is not good and/or experienced at what she's doing (and thus her dancer-buddy trying to help her out) - meaning rarely do you get a quality dance from both (I'm not into girl-girl shit - I'm into both focusing on *me* shit) + 2x/cost thus the expenditure can go up quickly I've done it at least twice that I can recall - first time was meh - 2nd-time it was pretty-good but there was still one of the 2 that was the go-getter and the other one kinda trying to keep-up w/ what the go-getter was doing. What I've done b/f a couple of times, since I love getting lots of dances, is have two or more dancers dance-me round-robin style where I'll get a dance from one, switch to the next, then to the next, and repeat w/ the first-one - I did this once back-in-the-day w/ 4-different ebonies at a Arlington, TX dive and it was fun - but the girls seem to not like waiting around for their turn too-much - but I did notice the girls kinda feeling like they had to keep-up w/ the mileage the baddest one in the rotation was giving - but I rarely do the round-robin thing and have not done-it in a good-while.
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I've seen it on several occasions. The first time was about 5 years ago. I took the bait and learned my lesson. Most clubs have their lapdance booths set up where it is impossible to accomodate a 2 girls dancing for 1 customer. At a different club, on different visits, I was approached by the same two girls and asked if I'd like a double dance. On other occasions I was approached by one girl (not from that pair) and asked if I'd be interested in a double dance, and they would name drop one of the girls that was part of that pair. I guess one of those girls either had confidence issues, or was struggling to sell dances on her own, so the other girls were trying to help her out.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I don't mind em. Since I'm almost always sitting on a bar stool, one of em gets to stand next to me with my arm around her and hand on her ass, while the other one dances. Then, I switch em off. I rarely do double dances. There just isn't enough room between my legs for 2 asses.
  • Juslovin
    7 years ago
    Not a fan either. Remember 1 time I got a couple of dances from a girl, then went back to my seat. Later the girl brings her friend over tells me 2nd girl is her best friend and I should go to the back with both of them. Well 2nd girl is looking better than the original girl and I was feeling her more so I separate the two and get the 2nd girl in back. The original girl was mad but oh well it was worth it.
  • kingcripple
    7 years ago
    I've encountered these when one dancer can't speak English very well. Rarely happens otherwise
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... Later the girl brings her friend over tells me 2nd girl is her best friend and I should go to the back with both of them. Well 2nd girl is looking better than the original girl and I was feeling her more so I separate the two and get the 2nd girl in back ..." Best way to do it - be assertive and spend YOUR $$$ on YOUR terms - not theirs
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Yeah I can't fuck with that double team shit one bit. I'll never forget going to Sapphire with my boy and immediately 2 girls approached him and somehow convinced him to take them both to VIP. 30 minutes later he came back absolutely pissed. Said he got hustled. Had to pay both for VIP. And it wasn't even that good. I've never had a double dance but since then I won't even bother trying. TBH it sounds like a high ripoff to me. You can't really enjoy them both at the same time. I'd rather get a dance or VIP from each separately and get my money's worth.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    About 15 years ago one of those tag teams ended up as one of the hottest vip experiences of my life. Was the perfect storm of a slow night two hot girls and a pocket full of cash. Only time a tag team was worth every penny. Have tried it a few time since then and have been disappointed.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yeah hate tag teams. Invariably one is better than the other, and it's that much more difficult to connect.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    It's annoying. Had a good discussion about this topic about a month ago. See thread below. [view link]
  • Chili Palmer
    7 years ago
    Don't usually like them, but I've dne a couple in Vegas. a few years ago, had Europe Dichan in the VIP at Olympic Gardens. She brought in a friend who had even larger natural breasts than her and they spent 30 minutes burying me in a couple yards of tit. Don't regret that for a moment. CP
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Even more annoying is shot girls who tag team you. When you tell them you don't want a shot, they come back with the line of "well then buy one for my friend" or "me and my friend."
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Yea warhawks I've never encountered that but I wouldn't like that shit at all.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    In 23+ years of clubbing I got a double-lapper *once* and thought it was no better than a regular LD but cost twice as much. Never again! However, on my favorite day shift I've developed great VIP relationships with two girls who are best friends and somewhat into each other, at least to the extent that they sometimes meet a customer OTC! I'm going to see one of them OTC next week and the other one (I hope) a few weeks later. If I get along well with both girl #1 and girl #2, and I know they get along well with each other, the next step will be an OTC date for the three of us. If this happens, it would be my first threesome! I would be quite content to get a BBBJ from girl #1, watch during mandatory recovery time as they play with each other, and then get another BBBJ from girl #2. I don't know if it'll ever happen, but it's fun to think about!
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Last Saturday Bubba267 was sitting at the table next to me. An UHM dancer that we both know came over with a new dancer(friend) and introduced her. So I got 2 dances from the UHM dancer and Bubba gave her friend a try. He got the short end of the stick. :) Then they wanted to swap customers. Bubba got the UHM dancer but I flaked out on her friend. I've only done VIP with 2 girls once. That was 5 years ago on my 70th birthday. And it was all set up a month in advance. The girls were best friends but not lesbos and the house comped the room charge. I'm not into girl on girl action. I want to be the center of attraction. They understood that and did their best to make my visit a great one. The cost was a straight $100 a piece. In the last 5 years I have never run across an offer as good as that one but I'm still hopeful.
  • HungryGiraffe
    7 years ago
    Just had a young dancer suggest a double for an OTC romp. She even sent a pic of her friend in her texted sales pitch. The friend wasn't very attractive, but I lied and said she was cute. I declined having had mediocre fun during my one and only ITC 3-some. Glad I didn't accept the offer. My new friend was amazing.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Tag teams are only a scam 100% of the time so whats not to like?
  • minnow
    7 years ago
    Chalk up 1 more nay vote on tag team issue, for many of the reasons already stated.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I just shut them down. Unless I find them amusing
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    once in a while it works out... butt usually.... NOOOO.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Sometimes girls do that just to force you to show preference for one over the other. They even do it in Viet Coffee Shops. SJG
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    The last time I encountered this, it was an inebriated dancer clinging to another one. The tipsy dancer kept making lascivious comments about the other one, asking me to buy dances so she could watch, and asking me to buy dances for her to party with the other girl. I thought the whole thing was a hustle or a ruse, but I went along with it for half an hour just to eat up time waiting for the stage show to begin. The other dancer was enjoyable but I decided the experience would be better without the distraction of the bi girl yakking to us. When leaving the club, I encountered the 2nd girl again on break - she said she had never met the verbal one before, and wanted to shake her off.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"When leaving the club, I encountered the 2nd girl again on break - she said she had never met the verbal one before, and wanted to shake her off." You know, now that you mention this, I've heard a good number of times strippers complain that some other stripper did something like this ... just improvised a tag team that the first stripper wasn't exactly a willing participant in, but didn't want to disengage right in front of the customer. While most tag teams might be a conscious decision by both girls, in retrospect more than a few are improvised. One of the side benefits of SCing with buddies is that the tag team immediately gets broken up and doled out to two different guys, and each guy will keep his girl or let her go strictly based on whether he likes just her.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    If I'm solo, I'm not interested in engaging with tag teams where I don't know either girl. But when it was a tagteam and I knew and wanted one of the girls but not the other, I HAVE just come right out and told them that. With a little careful wording, it doesn't come off too terrible, although it is slightly awkward. I don't think there was ever a time when the girls said, "sorry, we're a team, take both of us or neither", the girl I didn't want just understood and walked away. At least, I can't remember if there was ever a different outcome. These tagteams aren't built on deep personal friendship and loyalty, in most cases. They're business arrangements, they hustle together, rejections seem less personal, etc... and since tagteams are based on business, if one gets business but not the other, that's typically the end of the tag team for now, no harm no foul.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion